Obama Joker Poster

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

semuta

Obama Joker Poster

Post by semuta »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08 ... er-poster/

bet ya'll wish you'd told me how to upload pictures into this damn website when I asked you now huh
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Re: Obama Joker Poster

Post by SandChigger »

semuta wrote:bet ya'll wish you'd told me how to upload pictures into this damn website when I asked you now huh
Are you saying then that you linked to these videos just to be annoying? :)
semuta

Post by semuta »

SandChigger wrote:
semuta wrote:bet ya'll wish you'd told me how to upload pictures into this damn website when I asked you now huh
Are you saying then that you linked to these videos just to be annoying? :)
no chig you presumptuous insect, what i am saying is that if i had learned how to load images up here then there would be a huge great big obama joker poster on this page and as my avatar by now. out of interest considering how much disregard you have for me, why do you have the compulsion to comment on everything i do on this website? is this some sort of homoerotic psychotic domination thing you have going on with me or am i scratching at fleas? hey you should watch the alex jones video he describes you pretty well there about half way through it.
:lol:
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I think this would make a much better avatar for you.

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

or this one:

BTW, asshat, if you'd read this board
instead of just spamming it all the time,
you'd know we've already had the obama-joker
discussion - back when it actually happened.

and I thought you were leaving us ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandRider wrote:or this one:

AWESOME!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

it's lifted from his MySpace.
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
semuta

Post by semuta »

SandRider wrote: BTW, asshat, if you'd read this board
instead of just spamming it all the time,
you'd know we've already had the obama-joker
discussion - back when it actually happened.

and I thought you were leaving us ?
considering the forum rules state NO HOSTILITY it's not me who is spamming & trolling. That is a spindoctor technique you & your croneys are using to try and bully me out of the forum. Well I have as much right to be here as you lot, and if you dont like me, stop spamming all the threads I have started.

You might want to consider the nature of the Obama poster project is ongoing and that he is still in office; the people have not kicked him out & the dodgy government facade for nwo schemes to depopulate america & sell this planet & the human species out to the hostile extra terrestrials is still going on. So it is as relevant a topic today and this week and next month as it was back whenever.

I am trying to leave you but you keep biting at my ankles as I walk//run/fly/float toward the door.
:cat fight:
FH, Intro to Eye
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

semuta wrote:considering the forum rules state...
That's gotta be ad verbatim straight from some troll textbook :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Actually, the rule is, "No personal attacks".
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Obviously Unstable wrote:You might want to consider the nature of the Obama poster project is ongoing and that he is still in office; the people have not kicked him out & the dodgy government facade for nwo schemes to depopulate america & sell this planet & the human species out to the hostile extra terrestrials is still going on.
Okay.
Time-out.

Time-the-fuck-out.

If I thought this was just a poor attempt at trolling,
that's be fine. But I believe he believes this.

I know others have had experiance with him before,
and perhaps all thought that he was a little "out there",
one of those harmless fools who get caught up in the idea
of these conspiracies & such, as a hobby, as an interesting
idea.

But now he claims to secretly work for the british government ?
Hostile aliens ?

This guy's dangerous.
And I know crazy dangerous.
Here it is.

Enough playing around, it was fun for a minute,
now it's kinda scary.

I'd suggest banning & IP blocking this fucksack,
and reporting him to the FBI.

Seriously.
Not kidding at all.
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Not much point. He's just perve the board via remote-viewing and then use his mystical psychic powers to control some feeble-minded marginal member here—Pestie, for example—and post through them.

'Cause that's the kinda things shamans [<-NB sp!!!] do. :roll:

:shock:

:laughing:
semuta

Post by semuta »

Okay.
Time-out.

Time-the-fuck-out.

If I thought this was just a poor attempt at trolling,
that's be fine. But I believe he believes this.

I know others have had experiance with him before,
and perhaps all thought that he was a little "out there",
one of those harmless fools who get caught up in the idea
of these conspiracies & such, as a hobby, as an interesting
idea.

But now he claims to secretly work for the british government ?
Hostile aliens ?

This guy's dangerous.
And I know crazy dangerous.
Here it is.

Enough playing around, it was fun for a minute,
now it's kinda scary.

I'd suggest banning & IP blocking this fucksack,
and reporting him to the FBI.

Seriously.
Not kidding at all.
lol if you are for real about that its not me who needs counseling.

By the way there is paperwork signed by british state officials verifying that in their opinion that I am not in need of professional psychiatric care. Genuinely. Given the belief structure I promote that involves supernature, telepathy & aliens, which I have discussed with them on several occasions, you might want to think about what it all says about the british state. I know very few other people with such documents to prove that they are considered sane by qualified psychologists. It seems that the mainstream suffering cognitive dissonance who disbelieve the existance of such entities are the ones that academic professionals consider suspect crazies. But then it is a very weird world that we are all sharing.

I already got reported to the FBI, they are or at any rate were looking into my friends mysterious disappearance several years ago.

Sandrider, the truth is scary as fuck, thats why we have the Litany.
And I am not claiming to secretly work for the british government, there you are twisting the context and putting words into my mouth. If I was working for anybody in a secret capacity I would hardly make a statement about it on a public website would I?

I am A priori. My belief structure is based upon my own experienced events.
FH, Intro to Eye
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

semuta wrote:By the way there is paperwork signed by british state officials verifying that in their opinion that I am not in need of professional psychiatric care.
Big deal. They also signed paperwork allowing you to be a lazy, useless, dope-smoking parasite who doesn't have to actually go out and work for a living, so what the fuck do they know?

Back to the foe list for you, wingnut. I can't believe I ever took you off of it.

(BTW, fellow SANE Jacurutu users; the foe list works great. I'd never used it before running into this Froot-Loop, and I was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful silence it provides ...)
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

TheDukester wrote:
semuta wrote:By the way there is paperwork signed by british state officials verifying that in their opinion that I am not in need of professional psychiatric care.
Big deal. They also signed paperwork allowing you to be a lazy, useless, dope-smoking parasite who doesn't have to actually go out and work for a living, so what the fuck do they know?

Back to the foe list for you, wingnut. I can't believe I ever took you off of it.

(BTW, fellow SANE Jacurutu users; the foe list works great. I'd never used it before running into this Froot-Loop, and I was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful silence it provides ...)
Can I use it on my wife and kids?
~Pink Snowman
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Like a Cone of Silence-type thing? :lol:

(Man, husbands the world over would line up for one of those ...)

+++++

(I'm kidding, honey! Who loves ya, baby?)
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

semuta wrote:lol if you are for real about that its not me who needs counseling.
Better listen to him, 'Rider, 'cause he's a COUNSELOR! :roll:
By the way there is paperwork signed by british state officials verifying that in their opinion that I am not in need of professional psychiatric care.
This is teh Internetz, babby ... PIX OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
I already got reported to the FBI, they are or at any rate were looking into my friends mysterious disappearance several years ago.
The ones that you ate in a shamanistic orgy, right? :P
I am A priori. My belief structure is based upon my own experienced events.
Oh for fuck's sake:
a priori relating to or denoting reasoning or knowledge that proceeds from theoretical deduction rather than from observation or experience : a priori assumptions about human nature.
You meant a posteriori. :roll:

And I agree completely: you are a posterior. A horse's arse, to be exact. :)
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

I had a feeling a priori was used incorrectly there, just had to wait for chigger to arrive. :)
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
smugetsu

Post by smugetsu »

And how exactly did you come across this paperwork? I mean...I have a pretty interesting life and all, but I've never had to go have someone give their opinion on whether or not I was nuttier than squirrel turds.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Did they mean that you're sane, or just that it's just not necessary to commit you? Different things...
Apjak

Post by Apjak »

I vote that this, if not all of the Semuta topics get moved to the "what not to post" section. it's not Dune, not nuDune, it's Trolling.
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
A Thing of Eternity

I'm fine with him putting up some non-dune stuff in the ghafla section, but it could be a little bit less frequent - he obviously knows his tactics aren't exactly converting anyone, so when he makes 15 posts about this stuff it is definitely just to be annoying. I'm willing to discuss lots of things, but not whether or not all the world leaders are bloody reptiles. :lol:
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Apjak wrote:I vote that this, if not all of the Semuta topics get moved to the "what not to post" section. it's not Dune, not nuDune, it's Trolling.
+100
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Hopefully, most of you know that I feel if it's not Dune, it's spam. But if I followed that rule we'd have hardly any posts at all.

We're all guilty of what you're accusing him of, the only difference is, no one is interested.

Suprisingly, no one has ever asked me to provide proof of sanity. I do, however, own my own breathalizer. :wink:
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Everyone should own a breathalizer, I'm kinda wishing I had one myself.