Obama Joker Poster

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Apjak

Re: Obama Joker Poster

Post by Apjak »

I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Everyone should own a breathalizer, I'm kinda wishing I had one myself.
Mine looks just like this but with a nicer case: http://xunga-com.stores.yahoo.net/alcoh ... lyzer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last night I had a Heini and two large shots of Wild Turkey and got an immediate craving for hot wings... so I whipped out the breathalizer and blew a 0.04.

Good to go. :D
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

It would be great to have, because you never know how something will hit you. Sometimes I have 3 or 4 beers (usually 6% or higher) and feel totally fine (don't drive though because I know I am impared to some extent), but sometimes I have just 1 and feel tipsy, even with a meal.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I can drink a case of beer in 24 hours and remain under 0.03 the entire time. :D
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Freakzilla wrote:I can drink a case of beer in 24 hours and remain under 0.03 the entire time. :D
Sounds about right if they're light/medium beers and staggered out. Some people can't metabolize that quickly though, and probably wouldn't be able to burn through each beer's alcohol before the next one hit.

I'm not interested in being awake for 24 hours though, so I'd have to do 2 an hour, which would definitely NOT keep me under .08!
Tleilax Master B

Post by Tleilax Master B »

^^ No, but it would be fun as hell :D

I have absolutely no problem drinking 4 or 5 pints and driving. Never wrecked and never got a DUI. Different people handle that stuff differently--I'm a great drunk driver!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I cannot, however, drink two 40 oz. beers and a pint of Jim Beam in an evening and be below 0.03 in the morning. :(
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Freakzilla wrote:I cannot, however, drink two 40 oz. beers and a pint of Jim Beam in an evening and be below 0.03 in the morning. :(
Ah, forties... the memories. Only way to get wasted for 4$ when you're 14 years old!
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:I cannot, however, drink two 40 oz. beers and a pint of Jim Beam in an evening and be below 0.03 in the morning. :(
Ah, forties... the memories. Only way to get wasted for 4$ when you're 14 years old!
The forties were merely a chaser. :wink:
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I'm still wondering how drunk I would have to be to eat the crotch of my own shorts. :shock:
smugetsu

Post by smugetsu »

SandChigger wrote:I'm still wondering how drunk I would have to be to eat the crotch of my own shorts. :shock:
Even drunk...why would he think that would work?

Maybe THAT guy should be the one being examined by a psychological review board...after they're done checking Semuta a second time, of course.