he who controls the weather...

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

semuta

he who controls the weather...

Post by semuta »

HAARP info video
it doesn't talks about Morgellans disease frm chaff nor does it mention the other effects HAARP can create using Extreme Low Frequencies which make weather control seem like kids play. Go on I just know you are dying to ask me about that :mrgreen:
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye
SandRider
Watermaster

Re: he who controls the weather...

Post by SandRider »

................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

And that actually aired on the History Channel? :roll:

This is exactly the kind of bullshit programming I was talking about recently. Way to ruin your credibility, HC! :doh:
semuta

Post by semuta »

yup, its a well know fact that dune forum nerds know more about real science than real scientists.
what do you do for a living anyway chig?
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

christ, I ran out of face-palm pics too quick.

there's your proof this douchebag's not reading any of
the posts, just trolling.

and yeah, Chig, the History Channel has sucked for quite some time.
Don't even have it on my favorites menu anymore. Fail.

(I like that word, BTW.)
(& I feel so hip & with-it.)
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

semuta wrote:yup, its a well know fact that dune forum nerds know more about real science than real scientists.
what do you do for a living anyway chig?
I teach at a university.

Do you even have a job, fruitcake?

(Did I miss some "real scientists"?! :shock: )
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

You can't trust anything that comes from something with the word "Channel" at the end of it.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Ampoliros wrote:You can't trust anything that comes from something with the word "Channel" at the end of it.
Spice Channel it trustowrthy.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandRider wrote:christ, I ran out of face-palm pics too quick.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
semuta

Post by semuta »

SandChigger wrote:Do you even have a job, fruitcake?
Ampoliros wrote:You can't trust anything that comes from something with the word "Channel" at the end of it.
I'm a channel (spirit medium). In christianity the word is necromancer, but I prefer the mayan translation; sorcerer. In general terms I usually use the word shaman. It is often very difficult for brainwashed people suffering cognitive dissonance to accept that shamanism is a real thing but I would like you to consider for all three seconds of your attention span that in every culture on the planet throughout all of human history there have been shamen, whose understanding of life is necessarily different from the mainstream.

It is not a role that I chose, like for example "I want to be a fireman when I grow up"; it is a role that is given. I'm not part of regular society 9-5 work for money pay tax to warmongering politicians pay mortgage consumerist bullshit lifestyle. People who accept me understand that I am a healer. Its only the spiritual~emotional retards who ridicule that which they don't understand. Taking their blinkers off and getting them to realise that there is more to this reality than any of us know, and that it is in fact infinite, seems to be a huge part of what I am about. Meanwhile its easier to ignore and laugh at the pricks who think that one opinion can be superior to any other. There is one Truth, and that is something bigger than us all.

Also, I am a musician.

For money I am paid by the british government for reasons that I am not at liberty to divulge. I am ex MoD but life has many strange twists and turns. I am also a freelance graphic designer but for fun more than to pay the bills, its a corporate industry and I refuse to stifle my creativity by conforming to the corporate styles and methodologies, life is too important to me than to skivvy just to make a fat company fatter off my back.

On top of which I am a qualified counselor but I don't charge money for that either, I trust great spirit to send me where I am needed. Its a calling more than a profession but I call it a job, because it's a job. I have earned some time off recently which is what I am doing playing the Dune forum game for light relief while I have a window. Its astonishing how much hostility there is in here! My agenda is to work with the Light to raise the vibrational frequency of this planet. Because I care about humanity & I am very aware that we are in danger of becoming a slave race to highly advanced alien species who are subjugating us at many levels. I have been through enough eye opening experiences that I cannot pretend it isn't happening. Why I like Dune is because it prepared me and opened my mind to a few things.

What do you teach Chig?
FH, Intro to Eye
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

not funny or even amusing anymore.

not even worth wasting a "Fail" or "STFU" pic.
ImageImage

DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

semuta wrote:I am paid by the british government
You mean I'm paying you to post this stuff? :(

stupid tax... war and this
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
semuta

Post by semuta »

DuneFishUK wrote:
semuta wrote:I am paid by the british government
You mean I'm paying you to post this stuff? :(

stupid tax... war and this
yes you are.
but you are also paying for the murder of many innocent people abroad in the governments stupid war games.
to clarify, in case you begin stereotyping me already, I am not on the dole/jobseekers allowance.
FH, Intro to Eye
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

No problem with jobseekers if they seek jobs.

It's stuff like homeopathy etc I don't appreciate.
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

semuta wrote:I'm a channel (spirit medium). ... Also, I am a musician. For money I am paid by the british government ... I am ex MoD.... I am also a freelance graphic designer ... On top of which I am a qualified counselor but I don't charge money for that either....
OK, gotcha. Wingnut lay-about on the dole. Just what I'd imagined. ;)

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to include con man in the above. :)
trang

Post by trang »

semuta wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Do you even have a job, fruitcake?
I'm a channel (spirit medium). In christianity the word is necromancer, but I prefer the mayan translation; sorcerer. In general terms I usually use the word shaman. It is often very difficult for brainwashed people suffering cognitive dissonance to accept that shamanism is a real thing but I would like you to consider for all three seconds of your attention span that in every culture on the planet throughout all of human history there have been shamen, whose understanding of life is necessarily different from the mainstream.

It is not a role that I chose, like for example "I want to be a fireman when I grow up"; it is a role that is given. I'm not part of regular society 9-5 work for money pay tax to warmongering politicians pay mortgage consumerist bullshit lifestyle. People who accept me understand that I am a healer. Its only the spiritual~emotional retards who ridicule that which they don't understand. Taking their blinkers off and getting them to realise that there is more to this reality than any of us know, and that it is in fact infinite, seems to be a huge part of what I am about. Meanwhile its easier to ignore and laugh at the pricks who think that one opinion can be superior to any other. There is one Truth, and that is something bigger than us all.

Also, I am a musician.

For money I am paid by the british government for reasons that I am not at liberty to divulge. I am ex MoD but life has many strange twists and turns. I am also a freelance graphic designer but for fun more than to pay the bills, its a corporate industry and I refuse to stifle my creativity by conforming to the corporate styles and methodologies, life is too important to me than to skivvy just to make a fat company fatter off my back.

On top of which I am a qualified counselor but I don't charge money for that either, I trust great spirit to send me where I am needed. Its a calling more than a profession but I call it a job, because it's a job. I have earned some time off recently which is what I am doing playing the Dune forum game for light relief while I have a window. Its astonishing how much hostility there is in here! My agenda is to work with the Light to raise the vibrational frequency of this planet. Because I care about humanity & I am very aware that we are in danger of becoming a slave race to highly advanced alien species who are subjugating us at many levels. I have been through enough eye opening experiences that I cannot pretend it isn't happening. Why I like Dune is because it prepared me and opened my mind to a few things.

What do you teach Chig?

this profile sounds earily familiar, one of steven seagal's movie characters maybe?
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

semuta

Post by semuta »

it wouldn't be the first time hollywood rip off my life...
the last one was that johnny depp pirate thing.
hey can we have some pirate smileys?
FH, Intro to Eye
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

? wrote:For money I am paid by the british government for reasons that I am not at liberty to divulge.
To stay away from airports, right? To not sell pencils there?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Re: History Channel.

Yeah, they sometimes have stuff on their that is definitely not scientifically-based. Ive been somewhat outraged, on occasion, in fact.

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

I haven't actively watched the channel in several years, but I generally avoided the shows that had ridiculous opening scenes and a lacking budget. That obviously cut a lot out to avoid and weeding through the well-put-together shows wasn't so strenuous. You can tell when they're bullshitting, or at least do research on your own.

Anything on the channel should really only be used as a starting point. You watch it, think it's cool/interesting/bullshit, then go confirm it and see where that leads.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

But I DO love UFO Hunters, just because they're so frickin' silly. (My favorite episode so far is the diarrhetic, apparently malfunctioning donut UFO that shat molten metal balls into a bay and onto a small fishing boat before recovering and flying off with its companion UFOs. Reportedly the falling metal broke one of the arms of the boat captain's son and killed the family dog. :lol: It's the detail about the dog that tickles me.)

The other one that's a hoot is Mystery Monsters or something like that. (I just remember the Japanese title, Mikakunin Monsutaa "Unidentified Monster(s)".) Growing up I always KNEW there were Bigfoot (Bigfoots? Bigfeet?) in Ohio, just KNEW it. And they've shown me I was right! :laughing:
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

MonsterQuest over here.

Sometimes good, but mostly we get an episode about giant rats that shows the same picture of a capybara twenty times.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

There was a good show on the Battle of Fredericksburg this morning while I was getting ready for work, I wish I could have watched the rest of it, maybe it will be On-Demand".
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Redstar wrote:MonsterQuest over here.

Sometimes good, but mostly we get an episode about giant rats that shows the same picture of a capybara twenty times.
Thanks! Actually I just watched it this evening and caught the title. :)

Tonight's was pretty good, about giant bears in Alaska, possibly hybrids between brown bears/grizzlies & polar bears. Called 'em "pizzlies". :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

There are appearantly pterydactyls in the Carribean, too. However, they're very camera-shy. :roll:
~Pink Snowman