SandChigger = (In)Famous?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

smugetsu

SandChigger = (In)Famous?

Post by smugetsu »

OK, so just out of curiosity (I swear) I went to Amazon and looked at some of the reviews for Winds of Dune. And I found this:

"7 of 18 people found the following review helpful:
A must read for the sane only., August 5, 2009
By Prester Dilly - See all my reviews

"As the "Dune" story continues to grow into the ever-expanding saga of action, betrayals and discovery, Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson have been consistent in providing the main ingredient: Adventure.

I would highly recommend "The Winds of Dune" to all "Dune" fans who possess an open mind and will not spend countless hours comparing it to Frank's original works instead of simply enjoying it for what it is - a very good book.

Reviewers note - This review was written by a long-time fan of Frank Herbert, Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson. While being a member of many fan sites hosted by the authors, the writer of this review has NEVER been offered payment or rewards/prizes by any of the authors. Any and all accusations which state otherwise are false and misleading and are designed for the sole purpose of harassing and/or discrediting the authors. Ronald Craig, (Sandchigger), has had an unhealthy, deep hatred for the authors of these books. Therefore, his bile should be taken at face value."

These people just can't handle criticism at all, can they? And I love the fact that he felt the need to include the whole "never been offered payment for my reviews" bit.

http://www.amazon.com/Winds-Dune-Brian- ... Descending
Ampoliros

Re: SandChigger = (In)Famous?

Post by Ampoliros »

Sandchigger has his own cameo in Winds of Dune:
[i]Winds of Dune[/i], pg 232 wrote:"Just yesterday, Qizara security had seized a lunatic in the streets shouting that the wedding was "an unholy alliance of Bene Geserit Abomination and Tleilaxu ghola." Under interrogation, the man had implicated others, and provided credible evidence that there were deeper plots afoot against Alia and Duncan. But the man himself had been an inept fool, and had never posed much of a threat."
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

And if not that specific example, I'm sure he's in there somewhere. As is Freak, probably, and maybe some reference to Jacurutu as a whole.

I know this because that is exactly like something Kevin J. Anderson would do. In terms of maturity and emotional control, he is at the level of a 10-year-old girl.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

TheDukester wrote:And if not that specific example, I'm sure he's in there somewhere. As is Freak, probably, and maybe some reference to Jacurutu as a whole.

I know this because that is exactly like something Kevin J. Anderson would do. In terms of maturity and emotional control, he is at the level of a 10-year-old girl.
Aha ... I am right that Conway is at the level of a five year old kid.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
smugetsu

Post by smugetsu »

Ampoliros wrote:Sandchigger has his own cameo in Winds of Dune:
[i]Winds of Dune[/i], pg 232 wrote:"Just yesterday, Qizara security had seized a lunatic in the streets shouting that the wedding was "an unholy alliance of Bene Geserit Abomination and Tleilaxu ghola." Under interrogation, the man had implicated others, and provided credible evidence that there were deeper plots afoot against Alia and Duncan. But the man himself had been an inept fool, and had never posed much of a threat."
Qizara Security = KJA Special Forces?
Bene Gesserit Abomination + Tleilaxu Ghola = KJA and BH?

I read some more of the reviews on Amazon...keep pissin' in their Wheaties, Chig!
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Just for the hell of it, I'm reporting that "review" as inappropriate. It's more personal attack than review and has no place in the review section. If he wants to attack critics, do it in Amazon's forums or comments sections.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:lol:
Ampoliros wrote:Sandchigger has his own cameo in Winds of Dune:
Um ... inept fool, never a threat ... Is that how you see me, that you immediately thought this was me?

:tissue2:

:D

That's cool. Being thought an inept fool is the best possible cover. They never see you coming. :twisted:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

no, its how I thought KJA must wish you were like.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

An "I'm not being paid to write this glowing review" disclaimer = OH win. :D
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Pussyter Dill is such a joy.

He hides behind a fake name and accuses me of cyberstalking, like he's of any importance whatsoever.

One of the world's great ball-less wonders! :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"