Another must-see Flickr photo

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

TheDukester

Another must-see Flickr photo

Post by TheDukester »

I don't literally "LOL" very often, but I did this time. Be sure to read the title and caption ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rotisserie ... 786941002/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Absolutely fucking CLASSIC!
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Robspierre

Re: Another must-see Flickr photo

Post by Robspierre »

Oh man that is priceless!

Rob
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Exactly. A picture says a thousand words.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

That's a shame, because from some of his other pix, him and his brother and the girlfriend(? of one of them?) look like fun people.

Pic timestamp: July 24, 2009 at 5.46pm EDT

From the Comic-Con 2009 schedule page:
3:00-4:00 Spotlight on Kevin J. Anderson * Kevin J. Anderson has written many novels in numerous universes (Star Wars, Dune, X-Files) as well as his own epics "The Saga of Seven Suns" and The Edge of the World, and he's also produced a recent crossover CD with some of the biggest names in progressive rock music. Kevin will be interviewed by Steven L. Sears, well-known scriptwriter (A-Team, Riptide, She Spies) and producer (Xena: Warrior Princess, Sheena Queen of the Jungle). Room 2
Categories: Comic-Con Special Guest Spotlights & Appearances | Science Fiction & Fantasy | Writers & Writing
Is this where he was? Not quite sure the times work out.
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Hmmmm, well the time stamp is EDT and San Diego is PDT so subtract three hours from that. Or he just doesn't have an accurate time on his camera, I don't.

Rob
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I think y'all are giving the guy too much credit for being able to set the time on his camera. After all, he's likely a KJA fan.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Whenever time-stamps are off by less than an hour, which appears to be the case here, I always assume the person didn't account for the latest Daylight Savings Time changes.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.