KJA or STD?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

smugetsu

Re: KJA or STD?

Post by smugetsu »

SandChigger wrote:SPACE ROCKS HO!!! :angry-screaming:

I found on Bad Astronomer that the odds of being struck by a meteorite are 1:700,000. :shock:

COME ON, KEVIN! FEEL LUCKY!!! :laughing:
While we're going for long shots...how bout BH finally decides to ride on a plane, the meteorite hits the plane (specifically the seat BH has selected, leaving the rest unharmed) and then continues to Earth, where it dings KJA on the skull.

Divine retribution, indeed.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

THE HAND OF FRANK. Ooooh. :shock:

:laughing:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

smugetsu wrote:
SandChigger wrote:SPACE ROCKS HO!!! :angry-screaming:

I found on Bad Astronomer that the odds of being struck by a meteorite are 1:700,000. :shock:

COME ON, KEVIN! FEEL LUCKY!!! :laughing:
While we're going for long shots...how bout BH finally decides to ride on a plane, the meteorite hits the plane (specifically the seat BH has selected, leaving the rest unharmed) and then continues to Earth, where it dings KJA on the skull.

Divine retribution, indeed.
Isn't it ironic? Yea, I really do think!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

smugetsu wrote:While we're going for long shots...how bout BH finally decides to ride on a plane, the meteorite hits the plane (specifically the seat BH has selected, leaving the rest unharmed) and then continues to Earth, where it dings KJA on the skull.
That is pretty awesome. :lol:

It lacks only the bear ... the bear that's supposed to be dining on KJA and his goofy-ass recorder.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Apjak

Post by Apjak »

TheDukester wrote: It lacks only the bear ... the bear that's supposed to be dining on KJA and his goofy-ass recorder.

No, I want to hear the Dictatel recordings of KJA getting eaten by the bear. It'd be posthumously released as his last book.
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hmm ... bear or (space) boulder, bear or boulder...

Must be tough being God. ;)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I think being mauled by assembly line robots would be more apropo.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
smugetsu

Post by smugetsu »

Apjak wrote:
TheDukester wrote: It lacks only the bear ... the bear that's supposed to be dining on KJA and his goofy-ass recorder.

No, I want to hear the Dictatel recordings of KJA getting eaten by the bear. It'd be posthumously released as his last book.
They'd find only the recorder and that damn jacket KJA always wears...
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I've never imagined him wearing The Jacket when he dictahikes ... but the image works! :P
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

What if TheJacket™ actually provides some sort of ... super-powers?!?! :shock:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Apjak

Post by Apjak »

The powers had better be Bear and Meteor Repellent.
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Apjak wrote:The powers had better be Bear and Meteor Repellent.
:shock:

How dare you suggest something so heartbreaking!
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Apjak

Post by Apjak »

Tleszer wrote:
Apjak wrote:The powers had better be Bear and Meteor Repellent.
:shock:

How dare you suggest something so heartbreaking!
You see, I don't wish anything bad to happen to KJA. I wish him the very best of health. I wish the he would wake up one day in perfect mental health and say "Shit guys. I'm sorry. I've been fucking up the Duniverse." Then he would go out and Dictatel™ a retraction to NuDune.
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Indeed.

Or the ghost of Frank Herbert visits the hacks twain at a huge Dune signing in front of all their pretard fans, points a finger at Kevvie and says "You are not now, nor have you ever been a writer worth a damn. Stop writing books in my series THIS INSTANT!", and then points a finger at Brian and says "You are no longer a son of mine. Oh, and planes are perfectly safe, you pussy."

HBJ
"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
- Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
- Iain Banks
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Safer than trains, at least! :lol:
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Hunchback Jack wrote:"You are no longer a son of mine. Oh, and planes are perfectly safe, you pussy."
Post of the day! :clap:
smugetsu

Post by smugetsu »

Hunchback Jack wrote:Indeed.

Or the ghost of Frank Herbert visits the hacks twain at a huge Dune signing in front of all their pretard fans, points a finger at Kevvie and says "You are not now, nor have you ever been a writer worth a damn. Stop writing books in my series THIS INSTANT!", and then points a finger at Brian and says "You are no longer a son of mine. Oh, and planes are perfectly safe, you pussy."

HBJ
Just perfect! :lol:
trang

Post by trang »

maybe jabathemoesta sufficates the KJAinJacket after locking her legs together.. when a bear runs by screaming after a meteor strike of a BH train passing along the trail and the dictamachine has recorded only a long haunting laugh...

May the hand of FH be with us all.
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

SandChigger wrote:Hmm ... bear or (space) boulder, bear or boulder...

Must be tough being God. ;)
Although being God, you might be able to find a way for both to happen - a bear shaped meteorite!
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SadisticCynic wrote:Although being God, you might be able to find a way for both to happen - a bear shaped meteorite!
I LIKE the way you think! :lol: