SyFy, Bitches!! (Things That Annoy You)

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

SyFy, Bitches!! (Things That Annoy You)

Post by Sandwurm88 »

What the hell kind of retarded shit is this? SyFy? Are you serious?

I can't imagine even KJA's asskissers would find this cool....SyFy?! This channel has really gone down the tube.

Okay, I've cooled down. I don't have cable, so I just found out about this. I found out the change happened July 1 or thereabouts and that, according to Wikipedia, "Reaction has....largely been negative". Imagine Greater.

But, the point of this topic is Things That Annoy You.

-The damn gimmicky cold beer shit... I don't care if you fucking "brew it cold, then ship it cold"...if I want it cold, I'll put it in a damn fridge!!!! How about instead of cheap marketing ploys, make a good product!!! And, yeah the "Mountains turn Blue When the Beer Gets Cold". Fucking retarded. I can feel when the thing is frickin' cold. Apparently Coors thinks Americans are brain dead (Canadians, insert snide remark here).
-Mega pretentious songs on Top 40 radio that start off with some douchebag strumming on an acoustic guitar and wailing, then get "hard". Women love that crap. Don't know why..?
-Twilight. The writing sucks. I know because I read two pages. Don't like that comment? Think that that's judgmental? Get your own topic and complain.
-Michael Moore. Dude, you shoulda quit when you were ahead. Sicko sucked. That Cuba thing was the biggest transparent bull..obviously Castro just wanted to make the U.S health care system look terrible. Also, did you catch the part in which he trumpeted his good vritue and nonjudgmentalness in the anecdote he tells on screen about how some guy ran a Moore hate site, but then how he quit, cuz his wife got sick, so he had to stop, and then Moore, the Saving Grace and Angel decidely to graciously Let Bygones be Bygones and send the guy an anonymous check for a few hundred thousand with a note to say help your wife. Uh, hello? Shithead? IT"S NOT FUCKING ANONYMOUS ANYMORE, YOU JUST COME OUT OF IT LOOKING LIKE A WANNABE GOOD SAMARITAN, BUT IN FACT, YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A CONCEITED ASSHOLE. ahem.
-Spinoff shows. Dude, The Cleveland Show will probably blow. Shame.
-Affirmative action. It's unfair. Uh, yeah, Sotomayor can go take her empathy and shove....decency prevents me from going onwards.
-Sarah Palin's idiocy...Her resignment speech was essentially unintelligible. And the conservative intellectuals eat that up, while saying it was a brilliant move!! Neat-o, dudeZ!
-Those pretentious fools who seem to always be flitting about at any tourist site, park, beach, or geographical feature taking "photos" with a camera that probably cost 50,000 grand. They are always extremely serious and douche-y. Okay, photography is barely art. It will never be in the same league as painting, sculpture, literature, or music. YOU"RE TAKING A BLURRY PICTURE OF A BENCH!!! IT"S NOT LIKE THE MATTERHORN OR THE GRAND CANYON!!! ITS A DAMN BENCH!! But I guess the blurring of the bench represents our own liquid existence in a world that will soon fall out from underneath us. It also represents the fragility of human emotion, intelligence, and society, the true folly of a world where art isn't appreciated. :wink:

-Sandwurm88
DuneFishUK

Re: SyFy, Bitches!! (Things That Annoy You)

Post by DuneFishUK »

Sandwurm88 wrote:-Those pretentious fools who seem to always be flitting about at any tourist site, park, beach, or geographical feature taking "photos" with a camera that probably cost 50,000 grand. They are always extremely serious and douche-y. Okay, photography is barely art. It will never be in the same league as painting, sculpture, literature, or music. YOU"RE TAKING A BLURRY PICTURE OF A BENCH!!! IT"S NOT LIKE THE MATTERHORN OR THE GRAND CANYON!!! ITS A DAMN BENCH!! But I guess the blurring of the bench represents our own liquid existence in a world that will soon fall out from underneath us. It also represents the fragility of human emotion, intelligence, and society, the true folly of a world where art isn't appreciated. :wink:
Good photography IS definitely art easily in the same league as painting and sculpture... but yeah - I see those people every time I go into town at the weekend. They're not artists.. they're tossers.

We call them SLRseholes. :P
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman

Post by Sandwurm88 »

Yeah, I like the photos by that guy with the intials A.A...his name escapes me at the moment.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Ansel Adams?

GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I'm not sure this thread is big enough for all my pet peeves :)

I had a list once...now where did that run off to....
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Kevin J. Anderson apologists.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

Sandwurm88 wrote:-Michael Moore. Dude, you shoulda quit when you were ahead. Sicko sucked. That Cuba thing was the biggest transparent bull..obviously Castro just wanted to make the U.S health care system look terrible.

-Sandwurm88
Haven't seen that movie, but Cuba actually does have a far superior health-care system compared to the US. Doctors from around the world go there to train at their schools, and their infant mortality rate is pretty much nothing compared to ours.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Any writer that needs a sub-teenage-oriented board to masturbate his ego AND names that board after a militaristic term, just because he thinks he's at war with ONE guy living in Japan... :crazy:
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Rakis wrote:Any writer that needs a sub-teenage-oriented board to masturbate his ego AND names that board after a militaristic term, just because he thinks he's at war with ONE guy living in Japan.
You're right, that is annoying. Man, I hate it when that happens ...
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

"I'm ignoring you and not taking you seriously!" Yeah, right. It shows. :roll:

I'm rather loving it. :lol:

(And the irony, here. ;) )
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"