Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett in the same day?!!

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

DuneFishUK

Re: Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett in the same day?!!

Post by DuneFishUK »

I heard he died having a stroke in the children’s ward.
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

DuneFishUK wrote:I heard he died having a stroke in the children’s ward.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :shock:
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Too soon? :oops:

(That was actually one of the better ones I had to put up with at work today... :? )
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

Holy fuck.

I say (on another forum, of course):
Redstar wrote:People die. Meh.
and get
gel wrote:Okay, it's less about dying and more about living. People die every few seconds, blah blah blah; that's not what this is about. I get tired of people being so mournful of some sports figure who died at the age of 95. It was time. They will be remembered. However, Jacko had more in him and some people were still interested enough to sell out his upcoming shows within minutes of tickets going on sale. It isn't just about "death." He had some more life to live.
so I respond with
Redstar wrote:Understandable. But I've never experienced death. So doesn't affect me, excepting a few rare cases.
only to get further bombarded with
blitzag wrote:I never experienced holocaust. So doesn't affect me...

What??
ziG wrote:yup, i've decided, redstar is the stupidest poster. LOL.

aside from redstar's retarded reasoning, i'm with him. mj died, big deal. yeah he was a great performer in his early years but the dude is wack. we still have Thriller, but the world now has one less weirdo in it.. so we're better off! lol

guess life finally told him to beat it. zing!
so I respond with
Redstar wrote:
ziG wrote:yup, i've decided, redstar is the stupidest poster. LOL.

aside from redstar's retarded reasoning, i'm with him. mj died, big deal. yeah he was a great performer in his early years but the dude is wack. we still have Thriller, but the world now has one less weirdo in it.. so we're better off! lol
What the fuck are you talking about? I take it blitz was sarcastic? Because I had no idea what he was talking about. And I would think you wouldn't be so stupid as to not notice where I said "excepting a few rare cases" and realize I meant the holocaust and such.
Which is immediately followed by this guy, that loves to fuck with me every time I post:
SoggyToast wrote:they're saying your logic sucks because you're basically saying since you've never died, you don't care when other people die. that's an incredibly selfish way to look at the situation, and you're posting in this thread SPECIFICALLY to state your opinion, which is that you don't care. why are you in this thread, redstar? why do you care if other people care about his death? why are you explaining to us that you are apathetic?
and
Gel wrote:And Redstar, it just didn't seem like the right time or place to post that. Everyone's entitled to their own emotions and opinions. A lot of people forget that maybe there's more to our actions than always doing and getting what we want when we want it.
So yeah. SoggyToast (AKA Syringe, way back in the day) is just a douche, and Gel is a mighty-than-thou admin/mod, but it really pisses me off that I make one comment and get blasted. Seriously. I had this to say, and they're probably going to pick it apart in the end. No wonder I rarely post over there anymore.
Redstar wrote:
SoggyToast wrote:they're saying your logic sucks because you're basically saying since you've never died, you don't care when other people die. that's an incredibly selfish way to look at the situation, and you're posting in this thread SPECIFICALLY to state your opinion, which is that you don't care. why are you in this thread, redstar? why do you care if other people care about his death? why are you explaining to us that you are apathetic?
I never said that since I've never died I dont' care. I said since I have never had a family member or friend or anyone close to me in any way die, I have no idea what it's like.

And I never said I did or didn't care that other people care. I don't understand why you are acting like I am, or Gel is saying I'm not "getting what I want". What am I not getting? Someone died and I merely said "People die." as in it happens all the time and no one cares. There's that saying, "A single death is a tragedy, a million are a statistic." Yet everyone is like "OMG, Redstar, you're so apathetic." and "You must be trolling." or whatever.

I didn't mean to be harsh or apathetic or anything, I was simply stating that people die and you shouldn't let it get you down. You know why? Because I used to lie in bed for days and cry over the little children getting raped and the starving ones in Africa and the murder victims everywhere else. Everything hurt me, and it impeded on my life. I was a bleeding-heart and my family mocked me. So I have to be "apathetic" or I can't get anything done. Not that I don't care, but I just wont think about it and ruin myself.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

DuneFishUK wrote:Too soon?
Not for me.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Omphalos wrote:
DuneFishUK wrote:Too soon?
Not for me.
Me, neither. Share some more! :D

I remember when the Thriller album came out because my younger sister was a fan and she played it to death. Drove me up the wall when I was home on weekends. :twisted:

Still, seeing everyone on the floor doing the zombie dance at some Columbus disco Halloween party a few years later was pretty funny. :lol:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:Share some more! :D
I cannot forgive pedophiles. Especially ones that beat the rap. I don't care if he lives in his own little world where climbing trees and molesting boys is beautiful. His mind may be elsewhere, but his ass was right here in California with me. And in California its illegal to rape little kids.

Everything else? The bariatric chamber. The chimp named Bubbles. The things he had going on with Tatum O'Neill, Elizabeth Taylor. The childish affectation. The obviousness to the consequences of the stupid things he did. The family feuds. The ostentatious wealth. The stupid things he said. The fact that he robbed the Beatles. All that I could care less about. He is entitled to live his life the way he wants. But he cannot touch little kids and get away with it. He may have beat the rap but I'm sure he is smoking a turd in Hell for what he did to those children. All I have to say about that is "smoke up, Johnny!"

The biggest shame of all of this is that he did not get the treatment that I have first hand seen that jailed pedophiles receive. I had a few clients who were incarcerated when I worked for a public interest clinic as a student. Most were jailed for other things. One was a child killer, and a few others were pedophiles. They got what they had coming to them.

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

They got what they had coming in the end, so to speak?

More than fair enough.

I just switched over to CNNj for a few minutes and they were still in mid-mourning ear-n-eye-fuck orgy. (Who the fuck is Deep Pak Chopra again and why does anyone care what he thinks?)

Anyway, I popped over by the Deadstupidboring Novelsforlackofabetterword BBS and found this:
strikesback5 wrote:dunenovels.com Forum Index » Off-Topic » Michael Jackson is dead!

Michael Jackson ( http://www.michaeljackson.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ), a famous musician has died today (June 25, 2009). Michael Jackson was part of a musical group called the Jackson Five, but later broke away to go solo. He was also accused of raping a little kid (kids), but there was no conclusive evidence to support that. He also supposedly got a nose job and "bleached" his skin. He is the role model of the famous gay rights terrorist, "rustyslacker" who runs a terrorist organization called "rustyslacker and his Gay Abyss", which is trying to make gay marriage legal. Michael Jackson died after being rushed to the hospital in a coma, after he collapsed in his house. He has recently been announced "dead" and there is little hope of successful recessitation.
In case you've gotten behind on your Stupid People Who Post on DN update reports, this is that snotty little homophobe asswipe xgmx that they ran off FED2K a while back.

And who happens to be a member here as well: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=77" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Recessitation? Is that like when the pie-maker touches someone twice? :?
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

That was such a stupid post, but then again it is DuneNovels. :lol:
SandChigger wrote:Recessitation? Is that like when the pie-maker touches someone twice? :?
Fan of Pushing Daisies?
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Tleszer wrote:Fan of Pushing Daisies?
Oh, you're GOOD. :lol:

Nah, I've never seen it, but they've been advertising it on one of my sat-chans, going to start showing it soon. I've kinda already decided the idea is stupid and I'm not interested, but I'll probably end up seeing an episode or two when nothing else interesting is on. ;)
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Share some more! :D
I cannot forgive pedophiles. Especially ones that beat the rap. I don't care if he lives in his own little world where climbing trees and molesting boys is beautiful. His mind may be elsewhere, but his ass was right here in California with me. And in California its illegal to rape little kids.

Everything else? The bariatric chamber. The chimp named Bubbles. The things he had going on with Tatum O'Neill, Elizabeth Taylor. The childish affectation. The obviousness to the consequences of the stupid things he did. The family feuds. The ostentatious wealth. The stupid things he said. The fact that he robbed the Beatles. All that I could care less about. He is entitled to live his life the way he wants. But he cannot touch little kids and get away with it. He may have beat the rap but I'm sure he is smoking a turd in Hell for what he did to those children. All I have to say about that is "smoke up, Johnny!"

The biggest shame of all of this is that he did not get the treatment that I have first hand seen that jailed pedophiles receive. I had a few clients who were incarcerated when I worked for a public interest clinic as a student. Most were jailed for other things. One was a child killer, and a few others were pedophiles. They got what they had coming to them.
QFFT!
(quoted for fucking truth) :P
Hell aye Big Man, The only sad element of his "untimely" death is that the Lawmen didn't get another chance of slamming his ass in the clink.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:
Tleszer wrote:Fan of Pushing Daisies?
Oh, you're GOOD. :lol:

Nah, I've never seen it, but they've been advertising it on one of my sat-chans, going to start showing it soon. I've kinda already decided the idea is stupid and I'm not interested, but I'll probably end up seeing an episode or two when nothing else interesting is on. ;)
I like that show, but I heard it was canceled.

Anyway, that DN post reads like a fucking uncyclopedia entry.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Omphalos wrote:The fact that he robbed the Beatles.
Meh, the Beatles were overrated. The money would have only ended up going to that fuckwad Yoko Ono and that one legged ex-hooker who was shagging that walking corpse McCartney.

Michael Jackson made some great songs 20 years ago, but I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up over the demented old paedophile.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
guild navigator

Post by guild navigator »

That OxyClean guy (Billie Mays..?) just died, apparently from a severe concussion. My prediction is that Ted Kennedy will be the next to go, he's looking pretty sick.
If I ever stopped writing, my head would explode.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

chanilover wrote:that one legged ex-hooker who was shagging that walking corpse McCartney
:lol: Damn, she really is a rough piece of work, isn't she? Where's she from, by the way? I figured her for working class, but not a working lass. ;)

I saw them a few years back in a slobberview with Larry King, when they were still together (and she was still together: I don't think she'd Danced with the Stars on that landmine yet), wetting themselves over Canadians bashing ooh-so-cute fluffy white seal pups. Thoroughly off-putting....

Edit: WP says she lost the leg in '93. Hmm ... why was I thinking she stepped on a landmine after they broke up? Right. My version's more interesting (than losing it after getting hit by a police motorcycle), so I'm sticking with it! :P
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

SandChigger wrote:
chanilover wrote:that one legged ex-hooker who was shagging that walking corpse McCartney
:lol: Damn, she really is a rough piece of work, isn't she? Where's she from, by the way? I figured her for working class, but not a working lass. ;)

I saw them a few years back in a slobberview with Larry King, when they were still together (and she was still together: I don't think she'd Danced with the Stars on that landmine yet), wetting themselves over Canadians bashing ooh-so-cute fluffy white seal pups. Thoroughly off-putting....

Edit: WP says she lost the leg in '93. Hmm ... why was I thinking she stepped on a landmine after they broke up? Right. My version's more interesting (than losing it after getting hit by a police motorcycle), so I'm sticking with it! :P
She's from Newcastle, or somewhere in that area. Her accent is Geordie, they say "pet" and "way-ay man" and their women walk around the streets in mini skirts in sub-zero temperatures.

Latest Michael Jackson joke - he hasn't been this stiff since Macaulay Culkin stayed over at Neverland.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Demented Michael Jackson Fans.

Look what one of his loons typed on a forum in response to the latest revelation that Michael was gay -
please remove this...the last horrible thing that happened in Michael's life and the last thing that he would want to be remembered for...

..and everyone is Grieving HORRENDOUSLY..

..and You have the NERVE to post this????..

..Are You out of Your RABBIT-A**ED planet???..

..Don't talk about Rights..

..This subject along with a MUG-SHOT ...was the most HORRIBLE nightmare and PULVERIZING of MICHAEL'S rights!..

..Please remove this..

..My ulcer just started to bleed now..

..thankyou...I had just gotten it settled again...

..and I have just spit up blood again..

You are SO INCREDIBLY HEARTLESSS!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: MJ threads are in meltdown.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

More -
michael in all his 50 years never showed any attraction to any other male or showed/expressed any feminime behaviour
Who the @#$% cares if he was gay? He was still more gorgeous than 98% of the population
:lol:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

chanilover wrote:
Who the @#$% cares if he was gay? He was still more gorgeous than 98% of the population
The Maker take my eyes before letting me see a pic of the gentry where that one lives! :shock:

:lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Are we on the cusp of Jacko fandom producing a Chris-Crocker-style "LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE!"? :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please. :pray:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Im sure that the Michael Jackson freakshow has really only just begun. Teh amount of press this thing is going to generate may just be enough to lift us out of our depression. I was telling my wife the day he died, "just you watch. Im sure that idiot died intestate." Sure enough!

Goodnight Golden Path!
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Omphalos wrote:Im sure that the Michael Jackson freakshow has really only just begun. Teh amount of press this thing is going to generate may just be enough to lift us out of our depression. I was telling my wife the day he died, "just you watch. Im sure that idiot died intestate." Sure enough!
Are you going to the memorial service? I understand the good citizens of California are paying for it through their taxed, as the Jackson family are too broke to pay for it themselves. They've all been ferretting around Neverland, trying to find any money left behind by Michael. :lol:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I think Ill skip this one. :lol:

Goodnight Golden Path!
trang

Post by trang »

With all the news coverage this week, I was wondering about the Will thing, how can you Will something you dont have? At last count he was 500million in debt? I dont think if ya put all the assets of the Jacksons together they dont even come close to that. Everything in his "estate" will be for sale at a garage sale near you.

There is apparently "endless" unreleased music in some archive somewhere they were talking about. They might make some cash from that but I still think it wont pay all his debts, not any time soon.

Im surprised if he is lucky enough to get an old fashioned pine box out back of the jackson house.
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."