Happy Fathers' Day

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Eyes High
Patience Personified

Happy Fathers' Day

Post by Eyes High »

Just wanted to take the time to wish a very Blessed and Happy Fathers' Day to all the males on the board.

To those who are fathers and do their part in raising their children. Thank you for being a man.
To those who are father figures to someone. Thank you for taking the time to be there for someone who needs you.
To those who may be fathers one day. It is an awesome responsibility that should not be entered into lightly.

And to those from other countries who celebrate Fathers' Day at another time of the year, I hope to learn those dates so that I may wish you a very happy and blessed Fathers' Day at the correct time.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
inhuien

Re: Happy Fathers' Day

Post by inhuien »

Thanks Eyes, I've had a productive day watching the Grand Prix munching Quavers, So far so good. :)
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

My kids made me breakfast this morning, the eggs were perfect!

Then I went to Home Depot and got some keyed window sash locks, a door bottom with a rubber insulator for the front door, a rubber sweep for the storm door, which I put a closer and a new brass handle and lock on yesterday. I also put a new A/C blower motor in my Caddy yesterday, on the way home Friday afternoon and it was 100F on the interstate with the usual bumper to bumper traffic and I decided I with God as my witness I would never be sweaty again. That tan leather interior seems like it stores and radiates the heat back directly into your ass.

I just called my step-dad to wish him happy Father's Day, one of the propertiees he's trying to sell was a restaurant and he found a bunch of beer in it. He said he's got three cases so it looks like I might take a trip over to Granny's. That's Mom who sends me the right wing humor, SC, I'll give her your love.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Kewl.

Tell your parents I blame them, too. For, you know, whatever. :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Thank you Eyes, beautiful words!
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

By the way, the beer was mostly premium, about three cases; Amstel, Heineken, Sam Adams, Corona, a few Buds, Bud Light Coors Light. There was an Italian Beer I've never seen before, I'll try it tonight and report in the Beer Thread. My basement fridge is stocked now, my family may never see me again... :D
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

You have a, Beer, Fridge? Now that's livin'!! :)
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

inhuien wrote:You have a, Beer, Fridge? Now that's livin'!! :)
You don't??? :shock:
~Pink Snowman
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Man, I don't even have a Basement. :( Like where am I going to bury the Barracuda... I mean Mother-In-Law.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

inhuien wrote:Man, I don't even have a Basement. :( Like where am I going to bury the Barracuda... I mean Mother-In-Law.
I suggest the garden, the dirts already soft and it will be easy digging. Plus you'll have beautifull flowers next spring. :wink:
~Pink Snowman
Crysknife

Post by Crysknife »

I have a home beer fridge and an office beer fridge.

Good stuff.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

One of these days I'm going to buy a keg cooler:

:dance:

The one pictured above is $1,166.24. :o
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Baraka Bryan wrote:that's pretty awesome... tap built in?
Yes, I believe it also keeps the beer carbonated with CO2 so the keg will last. (I could never drink a whole keg before it got flat, I tried once when I was young and ended up puking blood.)
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
Baraka Bryan wrote:that's pretty awesome... tap built in?
Yes, I believe it also keeps the beer carbonated with CO2 so the keg will last. (I could never drink a whole keg before it got flat, I tried once when I was young and ended up puking blood.)
:shock: lol

that's a pretty sweet fridge tho.. wonder if you could rig up a regular beer fridge to do the same for about $1000 cheaper :P
You can! They sell kits to do it and they ARE much cheaper.

But I have other stuff in my beer fridge, juice for the kids, cokes, etc. But if you have one dedicated, that's the inexpensive way to got.

I like the keg cooler because it's on wheels, you can roll it out for parties or whatnot.
~Pink Snowman