Re: Going anywhere this summer?

Post by GamePlayer »

Rushdie had a color named for him? :P
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
nymphitz

Post by nymphitz »

SwordMaster wrote:
nymphitz wrote:Aww, I'm going to drink you both under the table... and be left drinking alone, that's no fun at all.
You must have forgot I was invited as well, and you will not put me under any tables my lady, although Il enjoy showing you the way.
You've forgotten, I am a Newfie from the North. Sounds like a fun challenge. :dance:
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

nymphitz wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:
nymphitz wrote:Aww, I'm going to drink you both under the table... and be left drinking alone, that's no fun at all.
You must have forgot I was invited as well, and you will not put me under any tables my lady, although Il enjoy showing you the way.
You've forgotten, I am a Newfie from the North. Sounds like a fun challenge. :dance:
It is a challenge, il even pay your cab fare when I have to carry your drunk newfie ass to the back seat of a cab, dont worry Il ride home with you to make sure you do make it back to your hotel room safe and sound.
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:
nymphitz wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:
It is a challenge, il even pay your cab fare when I have to carry your drunk newfie ass to the back seat of a cab, dont worry Il ride home with you to make sure you do make it back to your hotel room safe and sound.
getting back to my comment about taking advantage of someone.......
Sounds like more fun than a drunk chick... oh, wait... :roll:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
nymphitz

Post by nymphitz »

As fun as drunk chicks are... I have mean punch. :naughty:
SM, I'll have to take you up on that... cabs are sketchy enough while sober, lol.