Is Tremors the movie gay?

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

cmsahe

Is Tremors the movie gay?

Post by cmsahe »

A fan trailer, depicting the movie as a gay cowboys love story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcpfqP60lNY

:crazy:
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
Rakis

Re: Is Tremors the movie gay?

Post by Rakis »

Because of those big worms ? :crazy: :laughing:
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

not gay, just really bad

now Top Gun, that is a gay movie!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I still think Elvis was gay... listen to Jailhouse Rock again...
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Freakzilla wrote:I still think Elvis was gay... listen to Jailhouse Rock again...
He didn't write it.

Top Gun is a gay movie. Hardly surprising when you consider that hideous old circuit queen Tom Cruise is in it. :puke:
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

chanilover wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:I still think Elvis was gay... listen to Jailhouse Rock again...
He didn't write it.
My image of him is shattered. :(
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Freakzilla wrote:
chanilover wrote:
He didn't write it.
My image of him is shattered. :(
He was still an arsebandit, so chin up.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

I think Elvis loved food more then both females and males.

Why is Eminem so obsessed with Elvis?
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

SwordMaster wrote:I think Elvis loved food more then both females and males.

They both make lots of money with bad music?
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

SadisticCynic wrote:

They both make lots of money with bad music?
ZING!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

ZING!! x 2 :lol:
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I thought Tremors was funny and entertaining, in a B-movie horror kind of way.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

GamePlayer wrote:I thought Tremors was funny and entertaining, in a B-movie horror kind of way.
I actually watched it the other day... in the way KJA watches movies while writing books, except with comprehension.

It was OK for a "B" movie.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

I watched it because it had the dad from Family Ties in it.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

They're both white boys who got rich recording black music. Both were also fairly controversial.

But as for Tremors, I actually like that movie. Although I kinda grew up with it so my opinion is biased. Some cool SF concepts though. Just be sure to avoid all the sequels. :puke:

Here's another good homo-erotic movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uwuLxrv8jY

There's a good one for Fight Club out there too.

Oh! And this one is the king of skewed movie trailers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfout_rgPSA

It's amazing!
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Omphalos wrote:I watched it because it had the dad from Family Ties in it.
I loved the sceen where the worm burst into his bunker and they shot it up, that was awesome!
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Drunken Idaho wrote:Oh! And this one is the king of skewed movie trailers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfout_rgPSA

It's amazing!
I love that trailer for The Shining. It's the best example I've ever seen that describes to the layman the power of editing.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Yeah... :lol: Dad turned Rambo...and i think his wife is a country singer in real life...Reba, that's it...great duo... :)
trang

Post by trang »

Tremors (as well as Sequels II, III, and TV series attempt) are CLASSIC B movies. Reba McEntire and Micheal Gross with BFG's awesome.

For you Elvis slammers ya might want to check your musical facts there... he recorded in just about every genre at that time, rock, country, gospel, R&B, POP.....For some reason he gets judged by the last few years of his career. Have you looked into the younger elvis?? guy did movies (not greatest but did them) he was getting more female ass than you could shake a stick at.

I lived in an ELVIS reprogramming camp household, my mother and father loved him and I heard it every single day!!! I dont care for his music much now.. mostly due to overdose but he was very successful and pretty much defined COOL for that generation. He became very eccentric and removed as his fame required him to be recluse, I think anyone would, although I dont believe everyone would end up face down by a toilet overdosed... that was a personal choice:)

(freak I know jailhouse rock is early elvis.. but dont agree its gay... in the time frame of its making was considered cool)

VIVA VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

Trang
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

I like Tremors and its sequels a lot, I haven't bought them but I never missed them when they are broadcast on tv, and I was happy when the tv series was broadcast recently on a local tv station.
trang wrote:Tremors (as well as Sequels II, III, and TV series attempt) are CLASSIC B movies. Reba McEntire and Micheal Gross with BFG's awesome.

For you Elvis slammers ya might want to check your musical facts there... he recorded in just about every genre at that time, rock, country, gospel, R&B, POP.....For some reason he gets judged by the last few years of his career. Have you looked into the younger elvis?? guy did movies (not greatest but did them) he was getting more female ass than you could shake a stick at.

I lived in an ELVIS reprogramming camp household, my mother and father loved him and I heard it every single day!!! I dont care for his music much now.. mostly due to overdose but he was very successful and pretty much defined COOL for that generation. He became very eccentric and removed as his fame required him to be recluse, I think anyone would, although I dont believe everyone would end up face down by a toilet overdosed... that was a personal choice:)

(freak I know jailhouse rock is early elvis.. but dont agree its gay... in the time frame of its making was considered cool)

VIVA VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

Trang

----
cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Freakzilla wrote:
I loved the sceen where the worm burst into his bunker and they shot it up, that was awesome!
And I loved the fact that they both survived and killed the worm. Perhaps HLP might want to buy the rights and add Tremors to the Duniverse! :puke:
(I'm just kidding)

----
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

trang wrote:Tremors (as well as Sequels II, III, and TV series attempt) are CLASSIC B movies. Reba McEntire and Micheal Gross with BFG's awesome.

VIVA VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

Trang
Ann Margret was HOT.

~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

"In "Jailhouse Rock" he's everything rockabilly's about. I mean he is rockabilly: mean, surly, nasty, rude. In that movie he couldn't give a fuck about anything except rockin' and rollin', livin' fast, dyin' young, and leaving a good-looking corpse. I love that scene where after he's made it big he's throwing a big cocktail party, and all these highbrows are there, and he's singing, "Baby You're So Square... Baby, I Don't Care". Now, they got him dressed like a dick. He's wearing these stupid-lookin' pants, this horrible sweater. Elvis ain't no sweater boy. I even think they got him wearin' penny loafers. Despite all that shit, all the highbrows at the party, big house, the stupid clothes, he's still a rude-lookin' motherfucker. I'd watch that hillbilly and I'd want to be him so bad. Elvis looked good. I'm no fag, but Elvis was good-lookin'. He was fuckin' prettier than most women. I always said if I ever had to fuck a guy... I mean had too 'cause my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis."

:laughing:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I think the scene where Elvis convinces him to kill his wife's former pimp was better.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

GamePlayer wrote:"In "Jailhouse Rock" he's everything rockabilly's about. I mean he is rockabilly: mean, surly, nasty, rude. In that movie he couldn't give a fuck about anything except rockin' and rollin', livin' fast, dyin' young, and leaving a good-looking corpse. I love that scene where after he's made it big he's throwing a big cocktail party, and all these highbrows are there, and he's singing, "Baby You're So Square... Baby, I Don't Care". Now, they got him dressed like a dick. He's wearing these stupid-lookin' pants, this horrible sweater. Elvis ain't no sweater boy. I even think they got him wearin' penny loafers. Despite all that shit, all the highbrows at the party, big house, the stupid clothes, he's still a rude-lookin' motherfucker. I'd watch that hillbilly and I'd want to be him so bad. Elvis looked good. I'm no fag, but Elvis was good-lookin'. He was fuckin' prettier than most women. I always said if I ever had to fuck a guy... I mean had too 'cause my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis."

:laughing:
man, I said that Off The Record tryin to impress this
little chickie who said she was a Rolling Stone
reporterette.

y'all get the fuck off Elvis ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008