Is Tremors the movie gay?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Dune Nerd

Re: Is Tremors the movie gay?

Post by Dune Nerd »

SandRider wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:"In "Jailhouse Rock" he's everything rockabilly's about. I mean he is rockabilly: mean, surly, nasty, rude. In that movie he couldn't give a fuck about anything except rockin' and rollin', livin' fast, dyin' young, and leaving a good-looking corpse. I love that scene where after he's made it big he's throwing a big cocktail party, and all these highbrows are there, and he's singing, "Baby You're So Square... Baby, I Don't Care". Now, they got him dressed like a dick. He's wearing these stupid-lookin' pants, this horrible sweater. Elvis ain't no sweater boy. I even think they got him wearin' penny loafers. Despite all that shit, all the highbrows at the party, big house, the stupid clothes, he's still a rude-lookin' motherfucker. I'd watch that hillbilly and I'd want to be him so bad. Elvis looked good. I'm no fag, but Elvis was good-lookin'. He was fuckin' prettier than most women. I always said if I ever had to fuck a guy... I mean had too 'cause my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis."

:laughing:
man, I said that Off The Record tryin to impress this
little chickie who said she was a Rolling Stone
reporterette.

y'all get the fuck off Elvis ....

Why, you need a turn?
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

GamePlayer wrote:I thought Tremors was funny and entertaining, in a B-movie horror kind of way.
If Tremors hit the spot for you GamePlayer look out for the Feast Trilogy. I think you'll enjoy them.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Honestly, I usually steer clear of B-movies. Tremors is a rare anomaly for me, much like the Romero zombie films. I just can't be asked to wade through the turgid waters of B-movie fare to find the gold. The return on time invested is even less than that of broader film production.

But since you recommended Feast, I'll give it a try.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Spicelon

Post by Spicelon »

My favorite Elvis movie is the one where he goes in the Army, and sings and stuff. And it's got a hot car, and a hot chick. THAT ONE.
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Chuck Berry is more my style of oldie rock, but sure Elvis had a few hits as well.

That line from True Romance is great.

But even better is when he asks her to go watch a Sonny Chiba Street Fighter Marathon.

Those are kick ass movies and Sonny Chiba is one of the coolist people of all time IMO.

I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Aa, Chiba Shin'ichi, ne. "Kill Bill" sushi-ya! :D