420!!!

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Re: 420!!!

Post by SwordMaster »

It is very easy on the lungs and will not make you cough or have a harsh feeling when you inhale it and he taste is of course much different a more herbal taste... but an expensive contraption that if you dont smoke in the 1st place, well you will not be spending a few hundren $$ on one...

but yeah, if you ever happen to come accorss one, give it a go!

also highly recomend the ice cubes in the big glass bong. cold smoke goes down smooth!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

I don't smoke pot (and haven't really since I was about 14), so I'm a little behind on the gear and terminology. I always was jealous of all the neat smoking stuff.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a worth while investment. Smoking for me is similar to drinking; it's almost exclusively limited to social situations, like parties and such. I almost never get it myself. I usually just throw some money at my friend and he gets us some stuff. But to invest hundreds in something I only ever use a few times a year, that's not worth it.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

GamePlayer wrote:No, I had never heard of vapourizing pot. That definitely sounds like a better way to do it. But I also like the cookies, so I'm happy with that method. Really happy :)
Back in the last century, when the Atlanta baseball team started winning, I went up to North Georiga to watch the final NLCS game with some friends. They had a shoebox full which we used in spaghetti (may you be touched by His noodley appendage) and brownies. That was a happy night!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Freakzilla wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:No, I had never heard of vapourizing pot. That definitely sounds like a better way to do it. But I also like the cookies, so I'm happy with that method. Really happy :)
Back in the last century, when the Atlanta baseball team started winning, I went up to North Georiga to watch the final NLCS game with some friends. They had a shoebox full which we used in spaghetti (may you be touched by His noodley appendage) and brownies. That was a happy night!
Sounds like a good time

I actually enjoy the smoking ritual and sort of have a big issue about smoking being a huge habbit for me
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Honestly, I think I enjoy the act as much as the buzz. I really love the taste of fine weed. Plus, it really helps my road rage. I know I shouldn't smoke and drive but believe me, it's better for all of us this way.

BTW, my man finally came through...

:dance:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
trang

Post by trang »

the hooka train passed me by a long while ago... and to many RL things going on that would allow me the
time. I can appreciate other brothers and sisters taking a recreational adventure and wish you all the fun and relaxtion it offers.

Trang
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Glad to hear it FZ, does the wife have a puff now and then?

Im glad to see it becoming less of an issue for people who do not smoke.

I also enjoy the taste of a fine weed, but actually have a near fetish for the smell of burnt weed

FZ I would imagine in ATL you can get some good stuff, and even better stuff round the country parts... Thats where the old white guys grow it and you know its good. I have about 10 jokes about getting weed off black guys

About to enjoy a recreational segway right now.

hey FZ what sort of music are you into?
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

^^^ teeheehee, Someones lost their attention span. :) :P
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SwordMaster wrote:Glad to hear it FZ, does the wife have a puff now and then?
No, when she was younger. Though I like to tempt her but haven't lately, recently she asked me how long the buzz would last if she took two hits. I told her three hours and she decided not to. She drinks occasionally, it's not pretty. She's affraid that something is going to happen to the kids and both of us are going to be stoned and lose it. She likes to play the martyr.
FZ I would imagine in ATL you can get some good stuff, and even better stuff round the country parts... Thats where the old white guys grow it and you know its good. I have about 10 jokes about getting weed off black guys
I've known my guy since high school (c/o '89), what he consideres mid-grade, the average 'head would call "The Kind".
hey FZ what sort of music are you into?
I was raised on "golden oldies" and early pop/rock. I got into heavy metal, alternative, rock and classical as a teenager and still listen to all of those.

Rap and Country generally make me violently angry.
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I thought that was the point of heavy metal? Who knew :)
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

I often find metal soothing. It burns out all the aggression during the listening. It's popular music that makes me angry. It's just so awful and the fact that its so image based instead of focusing on musical ability annoys me (always enjoy chanilover's sigs for this reason). But then my enjoyment of music is pretty select, even within genres I like.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Word of advice; don't listen to any opinion of music from anyone over 30. Except mine, of course :)
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

GamePlayer wrote:Word of advice; don't listen to any opinion of music from anyone over 30. Except mine, of course :)
I got into jazz music because of the opinion of someone over 30 :shock:
Scary I know, but it happens.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

hey, 30 is now the new 20 so listen to sage advice :wink:

Listen to the smart ones though. Not everyone is .... using their brain cells. :mrgreen:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

From a musical point of view, 30 is the old 30, and it may even be the new 40 :)

But seriously, I find it increasingly difficult to enjoy music with people my age. There's some point at which people in their early-to-mid-20's switch from "Oh, I really like that" to "Oh, I hate that!". What's worse, the older they get, the more hate becomes a substitute for enjoyment. I think this is how grumpy old people are trained. But it's just a theory at this point :)
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

GamePlayer wrote:From a musical point of view, 30 is the old 30, and it may even be the new 40 :)

But seriously, I find it increasingly difficult to enjoy music with people my age. There's some point at which people in their early-to-mid-20's switch from "Oh, I really like that" to "Oh, I hate that!". What's worse, the older they get, the more hate becomes a substitute for enjoyment. I think this is how grumpy old people are trained. But it's just a theory at this point :)
I'm going to be 38 years old this September, I think I stoped other people's opinions of music about eight years ago.

;)
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

So, your grumpy training worked? :lol:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

No, I just decided I know what I like... more accurately, I know what sucks.

And I don't care what you like.

Maybe that's the same thing.
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Yeah, I know what sucks too. Rush! :lol:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

GamePlayer wrote:Yeah, I know what sucks too. Rush! :lol:
Blasphemer!
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

GamePlayer wrote:Yeah, I know what sucks too. Rush! :lol:
You're this close to getting your Canadian citizenship revoked young man!
:wink:
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

Best part about music is there is something out there for everyone.

I know I like a wide range of music. Christian Rap to Down home country. Southren Gospel to Classical. From the 1700s up to some of today's newest artists.

I'll give almost any song a listen to at least once. If I don't like it then so be it. If I like then I'll try to listen to it some more.

Bring on the music.... :music-singing: :music-rockout: :music-listening: :music-listen: :music-guitarred: :music-deathmetal: :violin: :dance:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

With my eclectic tastes, if there isn't something in my collection that any given person can enjoy, there's something very wrong with that given person :)

I very rarely listen to anything just once. Some of the best artists/albums of all time required multiple sessions before I appreciated them. Radiohead, Bloc Party, The Roots, NIN, Rage Against The Machine, Massive Attack, Bob Marley, Johnny Cash, Elliott Smith...they all took some time to enjoy the nuances and appreciate the new sounds. For me, it's rare when an instantly catchy song actually has any staying power that warrants listening to it more than a few times. I can't stand most pop music because it's like fast food; tastes good going down, but makes you feel like crap later. :)
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

GamePlayer wrote:With my eclectic tastes, if there isn't something in my collection that any given person can enjoy, there's something very wrong with that given person :)

I very rarely listen to anything just once. Some of the best artists/albums of all time required multiple sessions before I appreciated them. Radiohead, Bloc Party, The Roots, NIN, Rage Against The Machine, Massive Attack, Bob Marley, Johnny Cash, Elliott Smith...they all took some time to enjoy the nuances and appreciate the new sounds. For me, it's rare when an instantly catchy song actually has any staying power that warrants listening to it more than a few times. I can't stand most pop music because it's like fast food; tastes good going down, but makes you feel like crap later. :)
Just like strippers

Yah music, we need a music thread maybe, but 420 and music do sort of go together.

My personal fav for party time is old CCR

Just goes with beer and weed for some reason.