420!!!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Re: 420!!!

Post by SwordMaster »

Looking good here. Put it in the AIIER!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
Spicelon

Post by Spicelon »

I hardly listen to ANYTHING that I listened to in my teens and 20's. I have no use for metal, rap/hip-hop, pop or pop-country. I do listen to 80's New Wave (can't help it, guilty pleasure), 90's alternative, Americana/Alt. Country, and old, classic folk-country.

I honestly cannot tell you the name of ANY American Idol contestant, or the name of a Biance song. I literally have absolutely no idea of what is being played on the radio these days. Not. A. Clue. Music and radio just don't mix, at least not free radio.
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

I couldn't tell you anthing about American Idol, other than Simon sounds like a jerk.

There are a few things I still listen to every once in a while from my earlier days. The main exceptions would be Ozzy and some of Kiss and Iron Butterfly. I hardly listen to them anymore. Except for "Beth" by Kiss, and "Love Beyond the Milkyway" and "Lighten" by Iron Butterfly. I listen to more Christian rock and contempary Christian music (I wonder why) now-a-days.

But no matter what you may listen to. Enjoy it.

In fact I would love to hear some suggestions of songs to listen to from my fellow Jacurians.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Who is Biance? :think:

Eyes High you should try out these guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aby4hmTxp5M

This clip has a bit of an intro but bear with it, its worth it. They usually play death metal but this album is a little different. Enjoy!
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

SadisticCynic wrote:Who is Biance? :think:

Eyes High you should try out these guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aby4hmTxp5M

This clip has a bit of an intro but bear with it, its worth it. They usually play death metal but this album is a little different. Enjoy!

Thanks. Listening to it now. Like it so far.
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

I envy you your first listen of Opeth :)
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Eyes High
Patience Personified

Post by Eyes High »

I've added it to one of my playlists on my youtube account. Thanks for suggestion.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

SwordMaster wrote:Just like strippers
LOL! The internet works in mysterious ways :P
Spicelon wrote:I hardly listen to ANYTHING that I listened to in my teens and 20's.
That's a good sign. Most people had lousy taste in music when they were young. I think there is only a handful of bands from my formative years that have survived into adulthood. Same thing with movies. But those bands/albums/films that do have longevity are often treasured because they are too few and far between.
Eyes High wrote:But no matter what you may listen to. Enjoy it.

In fact I would love to hear some suggestions of songs to listen to from my fellow Jacurians.
Oh, I do :)
Well, if we're going to offer music suggestions to share with our fellow members, let's do a dedicated thread to make it visible and easy for everyone.

The Music Suggestion Thread
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."