420!!!

Post by Spicelon »

Freak, I am already there. =D
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.
SadisticCynic

Re: 420!!!

Post by SadisticCynic »

Was this another of those shameless Post +1 threads :P .
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Phaedrus

Post by Phaedrus »

I think it's one of those holiday threads.

I'd be celebrating, except I'm broke and don't have any contacts.

:(
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

:oops: Just realised 420 is 4:20. I really should think a little before I post. :doh:
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Phaedrus

Post by Phaedrus »

It's also 4/20, ie, today.
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I've been out for two weeks, hopefully my man will come through for me tonight.

:(

I'll be with you in spirit, at least.

:obscene-smokingjoint: :obscene-smokingpimp: :obscene-smokingred: :obscene-smokingsombrero: :obscene-smokingweed:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I've been celebrating 4:20 second-hand for decades :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

I took the day off with my wife, took the kid to the baby sitter and spent half the day in bed with my wife enjoying 4/20 the other half of the day we went to a flick, saw "I love you, man" laughed our ass off that is a funny flick after a good 4/20 seshon everything is funny, but this was really a good day. We felt only a bit guilty about it.
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Why guilty, because it's illegal?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Freakzilla wrote:Why guilty, because it's illegal?
Nope because we played hooky from work, when it was a work day. Both called in "sick"
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Bah! Don't they allot you a certain amount of sick days? Forget about it!
~Pink Snowman
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Freakzilla wrote:Bah! Don't they allot you a certain amount of sick days? Forget about it!
Yah I have like 40 days saved up. But the wife is self employed and does not get paid for sick days, she also works for a doctor that literally cannot find his own car keys without her, so he must have called us 5 times at home to "see how she is doing"

The old, its hard to call in sick when you work at a medical clinic. LoL!

It was a great day I highly recommend the stay at home in bed with your wife(spouse) day for much needed mental health maintenance.

4/20 after sex could save the world ! :whistle:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I understand, I'd feel guilty too. Not because of my boss but our customers.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

GamePlayer wrote:I've been celebrating 4:20 second-hand for decades :)
SQUARE! 8-)

Haha, just kidding GP. I respect that choice. I have lots of friends who have never touched the green stuff.

My 4/20 consisted mostly of work, but I was sure to smoke myself silly when I got home. It's too bad the weather was garbage all day. Rain and fog. I would have loved to just lie down in a field with a joint, but ah well, still got all summer for that.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Second hand smokers should pay half! :x
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Drunken Idaho wrote:
GamePlayer wrote:I've been celebrating 4:20 second-hand for decades :)
SQUARE! 8-)

Haha, just kidding GP. I respect that choice. I have lots of friends who have never touched the green stuff.
Haven't you heard? It's hip to be square. :)

I do partake on occasion, but since I'm a non-smoker, I try to convince my buddies to make cookies or brownies. Same fun, but much better delivery system for the fix. :)
I'm actually for legalization of marijuana, as I've stated on the boards before. But I rarely touch it because I don't smoke.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Ever heard of vaporizing it?

I've only seen one in person once, but it was a little oblong box with electrodes and an intake and a hose.

You set the bud on the electrode and put a small glass (rocks or highball) over the electrodes and hole.

Electricity heats it up until the THC turns into vapor, not actually burning the pot, so you inhale THC vapor, not smoke.

Pretty nifty.
~Pink Snowman
Spicelon

Post by Spicelon »

Freakzilla wrote:Ever heard of vaporizing it?

I've only seen one in person once, but it was a little oblong box with electrodes and an intake and a hose.

You set the bud on the electrode and put a small glass (rocks or highball) over the electrodes and hole.

Electricity heats it up until the THC turns into vapor, not actually burning the pot, so you inhale THC vapor, not smoke.

Pretty nifty.
EFFICIENCY.

It's key.
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Spicelon wrote:

Pretty nifty.
EFFICIENCY.

It's key.
No craftsmanship there though... I like making things :D
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Speaking of keys...

I was at Starship the other day and they had a roach clip shaped like a key. I'm tempted to go back and get it.

I did buy a false keychain flashlight though. It's tiny, it's black and it's a pipe.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

My old singer had a metal cigarette that looked pretty real, but the end was just painted red, and had a small hole that lead to a little chamber full of weed. It actually fooled me all the time, I'd wonder why he kept relighting his cigarette in bars, then it'd dawn on me and I'd laugh. That guys smokes too much weed.
Spicelon

Post by Spicelon »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:My old singer had a metal cigarette that looked pretty real, but the end was just painted red, and had a small hole that lead to a little chamber full of weed. It actually fooled me all the time, I'd wonder why he kept relighting his cigarette in bars, then it'd dawn on me and I'd laugh. That guys smokes too much weed.
Sounds like a special kind of zeppelin. I'm partial to one hitters, aka bats.
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:My old singer had a metal cigarette that looked pretty real, but the end was just painted red, and had a small hole that lead to a little chamber full of weed. It actually fooled me all the time, I'd wonder why he kept relighting his cigarette in bars, then it'd dawn on me and I'd laugh. That guys smokes too much weed.

We call those the 1 hitter, great for long drives and keeping a low profile, they come with a wooden packer that holds the fake cig and has a cavity for broken up bud that you dip the one hitter in to reload. The thing will get hot after extended use so just a solo unit but a good one for those of us who like to have a quick hit now and again. I dont have one but a good friend on mine does, I have always said "I gotta get one of those" He never smokes anything other then that unit.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Pretty nifty.
Love this method, although it will put you on your ass if you roll out a full seshon with it. There are 2 models of mainstream use. The best one is a german model that uses a ceramic bowl and uses a fan and a bag as a 3rd lung. Then you hit from the lung. Its very good. But $700-$800, the chinese is non ceramic and has a metal bowl. Only $400 or so but has no lung and fan. Good times.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

No, I had never heard of vapourizing pot. That definitely sounds like a better way to do it. But I also like the cookies, so I'm happy with that method. Really happy :)