Oink, oink!

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

othaderak

Re: Oink, oink!

Post by othaderak »

Sandwurm88 wrote:1000-calories Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburger:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/satanslaun ... 92221715//" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That thing is my new religion^^^

( One burger covered with cheese and bacon, and the buns are two fried Krispy Kreme Glazed donuts. Epic.)
Also known as the "Luther", as in Luther Vandross. Apparently, those were his favorite and he died of a heart attack. Hmmm... :think:

In 'n' Out is unbelievably good. The best part has to be the secret menu, though. If you don't order strictly off that, you're pretty much a burger n00b 8)
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

hey,do kids still take the "in & out Burger" stickers and cut the "b" & "r" out ?

best one I ever saw was cut & rearranged to read "no urge" ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

It still amazes me that in the US you can order a burger cooked however you want, we don't have that up here. If you want a medium rare burger, you gotta cook it yourself up here, which is a good idea seeing as people tend to have their hands covered in shit particles that I would like cooked thoroughly before eating (not to mention the shit mixed in with the meat from the slaughter process)! Well done is the only way some shitty restaurant should be allowed to cook ground beef.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:It still amazes me that in the US you can order a burger cooked however you want, we don't have that up here. If you want a medium rare burger, you gotta cook it yourself up here, which is a good idea seeing as people tend to have their hands covered in shit particles that I would like cooked thoroughly before eating (not to mention the shit mixed in with the meat from the slaughter process)! Well done is the only way some shitty restaurant should be allowed to cook ground beef.
Generally (around here [MN] at least), the nicer the restaurant, the more likely you can choose how you want it cooked. Fast food & family places= well done. More expensive, trained cooks=you choose.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Nekhrun wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:It still amazes me that in the US you can order a burger cooked however you want, we don't have that up here. If you want a medium rare burger, you gotta cook it yourself up here, which is a good idea seeing as people tend to have their hands covered in shit particles that I would like cooked thoroughly before eating (not to mention the shit mixed in with the meat from the slaughter process)! Well done is the only way some shitty restaurant should be allowed to cook ground beef.
Generally (around here [MN] at least), the nicer the restaurant, the more likely you can choose how you want it cooked. Fast food & family places= well done. More expensive, trained cooks=you choose.
Ah - that makes more sense, you'd be suicidal to order rare at McD's!