KJA joins the rest of us in this century...

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Hey, BTW, are we good on Photobucket? Is that image ^^^ showing up for everyone?

I'm dropping my old hosting service, which did seem to work here. I want to make sure my brilliance isn't lost on y'all. :wink:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

I started to read it, Dukester, but I can't stomach reading that Hackerson's wall'o'text.
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Tleszer wrote:I started to read it, Dukester, but I can't stomach reading that Hackerson's wall'o'text.
Oh, I agree: no one should be forced to actually read the damn thing. :lol:

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of those X's-in-a-box where the image should be.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

TheDukester wrote:I'm going to start putting something like this at the end of every one of my blog posts, too. It's teh aw3s0mezz !!l!llone!111ll
As opposed to something simple and tastefully understated...

;)

I still haven't bothered looking through the layout code to see how Mina does that; I'm not even sure where that text is stored, where's she's pulling it from. It's not the "About" page in the blog, because my text there is longer. Maybe it's from the Gravatar site.... :?:

Even cool features become uncool when abused by an idiot.... :?
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

Ampoliros wrote:Oh boy, I'm going to get my next girlfriend a genuine Terra Incognita fishhook necklace so she'll know I'm "hooked" on her and have crappy taste in writers!

http://www.anderzoneshop.com/servlet/th ... ish/Detail

Dude if you have a lot of friends who make cool jewelry, just link their pages and reccomend them. Don't have them make crappy stuff that hooks into your by-line. Hooks? get it! hahahahahahaha.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the last thing I want my women wearing during foreplay. :shock:
OUCH!
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Compare:

http://www.wordfire.com/blog/

with:

http://www.wordfire.com/kjablog/

What the hell? Two blogs? Only the first one is accessible from wordfire.com home page, so maybe that's the "real" one? Or is the KJA blog a work in progress?

HBJ
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

"In Gotham, the shadowy vigilante known as the Batman haunts Gotham’s streets ..."

:laughing: :laughing:

Well, yes, I should hope so. I mean, he's in Gotham, right? I wouldn't expect him to be haunting the streets of Boston or Kansas City.
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

Haha. Wow.

And the earlier version on the WordFire Blog is worded differently. How did they rewrite the summary, and come out even worse?
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Is that a summary, or is that Keith's actual prose ?

maybe he's been writing the blurbs all along.

and while I'm here, that cwalken twitter thing is post of the year.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hunchback Jack wrote:Compare:

http://www.wordfire.com/blog/

with:

http://www.wordfire.com/kjablog/

What the hell? Two blogs? Only the first one is accessible from wordfire.com home page, so maybe that's the "real" one? Or is the KJA blog a work in progress?
The first is the old, plain HTML file version; the second the new one on WordPress.

By the way, that "Roswillsex" banner (I assume that's what is is, I didn't wait for it to load) is 4.2 MB.

And that's just fucking rude.

I had a look at his blog over on MySpace a little while ago. Looks like he's using some WordPress plugin to repost the content over there now. Maybe they're trying to cut back on the amount Uncle Mike has to do by hand?

Meanwhile ... no posts at all to the so-called "Dune blog" on Dumb Novels. :lol:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

TheDukester wrote:"In Gotham, the shadowy vigilante known as the Batman haunts Gotham’s streets ..."

Well, yes, I should hope so. I mean, he's in Gotham, right? I wouldn't expect him to be haunting the streets of Boston or Kansas City.
That's shit. I hate this one though too.
Keith wrote:When Batman’s and Superman’s paths cross, their lives change, and history will never be the same.
:roll:

I'm going to write some letters this weekend to DC. I can't believe they're going to let him fuck up the Batman.
Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

Nekhrun wrote:I'm going to write some letters this weekend to DC. I can't believe they're going to let him fuck up the Batman.
They've allowed others to fuck it. Why not him?
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

I'm not even sure what "history will never be the same" means. As a result of events about to happen, historians will rewrite their accounts of what happened in the past?

Oh, of course. It's Irulan all over again :roll: .

HBJ
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

"Silly Hunchback, logic is for programmers" - KJA

:)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandChigger wrote:By the way, that "Roswillsex" banner (I assume that's what is is, I didn't wait for it to load) is 4.2 MB.
Fucking thing just stalled out the ol' computer, big-time. The POS graphic wouldn't load. I was about to give up, but it finally coughed up the hairball.

Seriously, Kevin, I didn't need another reason to hate your fucking guts. Please go somewhere quiet and stab yourself through the eyes with knitting needles.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

He does the same shit over on his MySpace page. I'm pretty sure it's that TAZ idiot that makes most of the animated GIFs for him.

It's quintessential KJA: massive amounts of form with very little content.

But animated banners are SO FUCKING KEWL, NO?!

Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

Nekhrun wrote:
TheDukester wrote:"In Gotham, the shadowy vigilante known as the Batman haunts Gotham’s streets ..."

That's shit. I hate this one though too.
Keith wrote:When Batman’s and Superman’s paths cross, their lives change, and history will never be the same.

I'm going to write some letters this weekend to DC. I can't believe they're going to let him fuck up the Batman.
Bob Schreck use to be the group editor on all the batman titles, nice guy likes Meyers rum and coke, but I see he is editor on DC's All Star line so that means someone else is in charge of all the other batman stuff, makes sense, Bob wouldn't of hired KJA.

Rob
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

KJA WordFire Blahg Cracked?

Post by SandChigger »

I just blogged about this on my own site, but I think KJA's WordFire blahg has been cracked by someone:
Bring back Vorian

Please please please write more aobut Vorian and the events that followed “The battle for Corrin” This was your best Dune work by far, please stop trying to expand apon Frnk herberts original books and go back to the seriese that got You where you are.
Thank you
Author: dwinit, not KJA. :shock:

http://www.wordfire.com/kjablog/2009/07 ... ck-vorian/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not sure if this is really a cracker or a fan/assistant run amok. It's pretty funny, either way.

DISCLAIMER: NO, just as I was not TehKJA on Twitter, this "dwinit" is not me, either. I am not responsible for every bit of shit that gets slung this stupid hack's way. :roll:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Redstar

Re: KJA WordFire Blahg Cracked?

Post by Redstar »

SandChigger wrote:DISCLAIMER: NO, just as I was not TehKJA on Twitter, this "dwinit" is not me, either. I am not responsible for every bit of shit that gets slung this stupid hack's way. :roll:
I think you would have handled that much better anyways. So you might as well be the monkey with the shit all the time.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Re: KJA joins the rest of us in this century...

Post by SandChigger »

Seriously, though, they really DO THINK it's all me. Just ONE GUY with many faces.

Lack of imagination, pure and simple. ;)

Edit: I just checked, and it looks like the idiots have left the "anyone can register" option ON.

Chreest, they deserve whatever they get. :roll:
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

SandChigger wrote:Seriously, though, they really DO THINK it's all me. Just ONE GUY with many faces.

Lack of imagination, pure and simple. ;)
Well TehKJA was me. So I must be one of your weaker faces. :(
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well ... I knew that, but I'm not sure how many other people did. (Or did you announce it here? Sorry, I forget.)

Hey, now I'm REALLY confused:
ImageTheKJA
Published a new post: Bring back Vorian @ http://zz.gd/99cfaf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
about 1 hour ago from Socialite
HUH?! :shock:

Hey, if it's a cracker, they've not only gotten into his WordFire blahg, but now they're in his Twatter account as well. It's starting to look more and more to me like an insider run amok. (Uncle Mike gone off his meds?)

Or has Kevin finally gone crazy, maybe? :lol:

(Oh, if it's the last, I hope I played a role! :banana-dance: )
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

SandChigger wrote:Well ... I knew that, but I'm not sure how many other people did. (Or did you announce it here? Sorry, I forget.)
Someone guessed correctly, but I'm curious how you (and him) knew, considering I never directly got into any conversation talking about that situation.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I don't remember now, actually. :?

Anyway, the blog and Twitter posts have now been deleted. Looks like it was a cracker or loon on the inside. :lol:

Let's see if the son of a bitch is stupid enough to blame me. :twisted:
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

SandChigger wrote:I don't remember now, actually. :?
Must have been Rossak telepathy.