Hey Byron! block this website, It's urgent!!!!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

cmsahe

Hey Byron! block this website, It's urgent!!!!

Post by cmsahe »

Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
Schu

Post by Schu »

Hey dude, get over it. We get it. I think the boat has sailed on this one.
cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Schu wrote:Hey dude, get over it. We get it. I think the boat has sailed on this one.
"Ghafla, The Distraction",

Schu, Have you read on the Meme theory of Richard Dawkins? (the other day you mentioned him) BTW he married Lalla Ward (Romana II)

Do you want me to email you my ideas before publishing them to Jacurutu? An apology your excellency.

----
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

WTF is this blahg supposed to be about ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Beats me ... but I see some Gaelic lurking in there.

Scottish underwater hockey league? :shock:

[Edit: Lurking in their? :roll: Gah!]
orald

Post by orald »

Well of course he's lurking in theirs, what, you want him to lurk in yours? :shock:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Schu wrote:Hey dude, get over it. We get it. I think the boat has sailed on this one.
Yeah. Because we never repeat anything here. :roll:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

^^^ I've told you a millions times, once is enough!
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

I was on board with you Schu, but the link he put on DN did give me a chuckle. I'm sure it will be gone soon if it's not already.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

inhuien wrote:I've told you a millions times, once is enough!
Well ... twice if it feels or tastes good. ;)

Thrice if it feels AND tastes good. :P
orald

Post by orald »

SandChigger wrote:Thrice if it feels AND tastes good. :P
Then thrice it is! :D
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I've enjoyed the changing of the guard in the constant harrassment of Merritt.

There is a large enough group here that as one person gets tired and bored
with it, another gets pissed off and takes over for awhile. Right now, Merritt's
not bothering me, because I've not looked Over There for some time. But Carlos
is having a field day with Merritt's attempt to purge the word "Jacurutu" from his
board.

This ensures a tight, sick feeling in Merritt's stomach each and every time he logs
onto his board to see what kind of shit we're pulling now. It also creates the illusion
of an organized, orchestrated assault, which must add to his paranoia.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

SandRider wrote:There is a large enough group here that as one person gets tired and bored
with it, another gets pissed off and takes over for awhile.
You know, I think you're onto something there. I know I just went about six weeks without caring at all about him or that place, but now — starting a few days ago — I find myself sort of pissed again. I'm not even too sure why, but I'm definitely pissed.

Oh, and Byron? Shut the fuck up.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

inhuien wrote:^^^ I've told you a millions times, once is enough!
I've told you a billion times not to exaggerate! :P
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Schu

Post by Schu »

I'm all for calling mcdunies and morons and Byron on their stupidity. In fact that isn't specific to dunenovels, I call people on stupidity when I see it. I should also mention that I have done a slightly more constructive thing, leaving that people can pm me to find out about here from me if they want to pm me, and Byron has left that alone: "PM me about my favourite forum for dune: apparently it's forbidden to directly plug here."

In that spirit, cmsahe, if you're trying to say that you've created a meme, please read up about memes. It takes more than one person to create them, for starters.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Byron and all the other Herberitts? Who gives a fuck? They're irrelevant.

"MY books, MY characters, MY writing."

KJA is Dune and Dune is KJA. :lol:
cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Schu wrote:I'm all for calling mcdunies and morons and Byron on their stupidity. In fact that isn't specific to dunenovels, I call people on stupidity when I see it. I should also mention that I have done a slightly more constructive thing, leaving that people can pm me to find out about here from me if they want to pm me, and Byron has left that alone: "PM me about my favourite forum for dune: apparently it's forbidden to directly plug here."

In that spirit, cmsahe, if you're trying to say that you've created a meme, please read up about memes. It takes more than one person to create them, for starters.

In words of David Deutch (book: The Fabric of Reality ISBN 0-7139 9061 9, Penguin books) A meme or as he calls it a Replicator (episode 8 The Significance of Life), it's a string of knowledge, of information that needs of a niche (a certain environment) in order to survive and reproduce itself. The "Open season on Dune Novels Meme" wasn't started by me, I got infected here in Jacurutu.

And I do not need of you to tell me to stop a certain behaviour, Why? You are not my boss , even more, today I no longer wish to continue with my attempts to introduce the word Jacurutu to the Dune novels forum, I've got bored.

If someone is having fun why do you call it stupid? That's harsh. Do you feel superior? The World is not up to your level?

And perhaps now I am being harsh, I extend you my hand,

Best,
Carlos Santillan

----
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Don't let 'em get to you, Carlos.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

DuneFishUK wrote:
inhuien wrote:^^^ I've told you a millions times, once is enough!
I've told you a billion times not to exaggerate! :P
Yar!!!!! You got me!!!!
Schu

Post by Schu »

cmsahe wrote:
Schu wrote:I'm all for calling mcdunies and morons and Byron on their stupidity. In fact that isn't specific to dunenovels, I call people on stupidity when I see it. I should also mention that I have done a slightly more constructive thing, leaving that people can pm me to find out about here from me if they want to pm me, and Byron has left that alone: "PM me about my favourite forum for dune: apparently it's forbidden to directly plug here."

In words of David Deutch (book: The Fabric of Reality ISBN 0-7139 9061 9, Penguin books) A meme or as he calls it a Replicator (episode 8 The Significance of Life), it's a string of knowledge, of information that needs of a niche (a certain environment) in order to survive and reproduce itself. The "Open season on Dune Novels Meme" wasn't started by me, I got infected here in Jacurutu.

And I do not need of you to tell me to stop a certain behaviour, Why? You are not my boss , even more, today I no longer wish to continue with my attempts to introduce the word Jacurutu to the Dune novels forum, I've got bored.

If someone is having fun why do you call it stupid? That's harsh. Do you feel superior? The World is not up to your level?

Best,
Carlos Santillan
I'm glad you're over that attempt then. I've come to learn something: people continue to do things they don't realise is stupid until someone tells them it is. That is why I call out people's stupidity. Seriously, if you can take Byron and others calling you childish, surely you can deal with me calling your actions stupid?

I don't feel superior (well not about this in particular). I think you were doing something dumb.

And no, I was not talking about "open season". I was talking specifically about the Jacurutu thing. You see, I think it was sorta clever to create a thread about Jacurutu in Dune, and it gave me a little chuckle. I even defended that post before it got deleted. But this whole "haha, let's google jacurutu and post something that's an amazingly thinly veiled reference to this forum and see if it will get deleted lol" is what I think is just pointless (and most certainly not a meme). C'mon man, surely you can find better ways to jibe at DN - if this ends up with DN people and Hypatia calling your post childish AND me actually agreeing with them, that's not such a good thing.
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Schu wrote: That is why I call out people's stupidity.
I do, too.

Time for you to let this one go. Either that or post an updated version of Schu's Guide For Posting At Jacurutu.
Schu

Post by Schu »

Thanks for your advice TheDukester. I like that you don't see the irony of telling me to write a guide about how to post at jacurutu. But I would consider writing a guide of "how to post at DN if you haven't already been banned". It would be amazingly short, because it isn't particularly hard.
cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

I do not agree with you at all, but I respect your opinion.

best regards,
Carlos
Schu wrote:
cmsahe wrote:

Best,
Carlos Santillan
I'm glad you're over that attempt then. I've come to learn something: people continue to do things they don't realise is stupid until someone tells them it is. That is why I call out people's stupidity. Seriously, if you can take Byron and others calling you childish, surely you can deal with me calling your actions stupid?

I don't feel superior (well not about this in particular). I think you were doing something dumb.

And no, I was not talking about "open season". I was talking specifically about the Jacurutu thing. You see, I think it was sorta clever to create a thread about Jacurutu in Dune, and it gave me a little chuckle. I even defended that post before it got deleted. But this whole "haha, let's google jacurutu and post something that's an amazingly thinly veiled reference to this forum and see if it will get deleted lol" is what I think is just pointless (and most certainly not a meme). C'mon man, surely you can find better ways to jibe at DN - if this ends up with DN people and Hypatia calling your post childish AND me actually agreeing with them, that's not such a good thing.

----
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, god, just LET IT GO already. :roll:
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

children..children ... cmon lets be mature (me talking about maturity..how ironic)...carlos..it is a little old (but so what..post what u want man)...Schu...give the guy a break...he enjoys it..let him do it ..... we're all friends here (i think) ... lets have some respect for others even if it gets tired for you ...we're all crazy dune fans who have such pathetic lives that we read and post here daily .... we all hate DN (or we all should)...

heres the best advice i can give you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUOjXEOR ... re=related
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!