Hey Byron! block this website, It's urgent!!!!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Thanks for posting that video Tyrant it brought back memories of my childhood. And an apology to sandchigger for behaving like in the kindergarden!

BTW Hey Byron look at this website! (I'm just kidding!) :)

You are right Tyrant, I'm too a crazy Dune fan, because I found in these novels a lot of philosophy, leadership advice, and an exquisite false mysticism (because it comes from a Sci Fi novel). I love Dune.
Carlos

Tyrant wrote:children..children ... cmon lets be mature (me talking about maturity..how ironic)...carlos..it is a little old (but so what..post what u want man)...Schu...give the guy a break...he enjoys it..let him do it ..... we're all friends here (i think) ... lets have some respect for others even if it gets tired for you ...we're all crazy dune fans who have such pathetic lives that we read and post here daily .... we all hate DN (or we all should)...

heres the best advice i can give you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUOjXEOR ... re=related
[/code]
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
Schu

Post by Schu »

Tyrant, you should be more sensitive.

My sister was killed by chipmunks in a freak swarm attack. Your link was a trigger for me and now I'm going to have to go on a shooting rampage. How dare you try to placate me with such a thing!

(:P)
Schu

Post by Schu »

(Oh, by the way, when I'm like I've been on this thread, the best way to deal with me is to say something along the lines of "pfft, whatever dude". Unless you actually care what I have to say of course...)
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

A "trigger"? Someone is putting their optional 3 credit psych course to good use :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Schu

Post by Schu »

Good thing I'm just being facetious about triggers then, because I would hate doing psych. Not that I'm not interested in it, but there's all that stats stuff to get through first, and I loathe statistics.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

pffft, whatever dude ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Schu wrote:and I loathe statistics
It's odd you should mention that. (Meaning, there was a low probability of you bringing up this particular topic given the set of possible topics you could chose from.) Research has shown that 73.3% of guys who are likely to chat up other guys on Internet forums are also likely to respond that they dislike statistics.

Of those, 50.6% say that their dislike increases to what they would describe as "hate" when statistics becomes—for whatever reason—the main topic of conversation. Only 1.1% of respondents actually used the word "loathe" to express their feelings, however. Surprisingly, 92% of that last group revealed a preference for being beaten about the head with a fresh halibut.

:shock:
NotAbout

Post by NotAbout »

Schu wrote:Good thing I'm just being facetious about triggers then, because I would hate doing psych. Not that I'm not interested in it, but there's all that stats stuff to get through first, and I loathe statistics.
Spare a thought for me, having to study "Probability and Stochastic processes" for 2 years. (I also hate statistics)
Schu

Post by Schu »

SandChigger wrote:
Schu wrote:and I loathe statistics
It's odd you should mention that. (Meaning, there was a low probability of you bringing up this particular topic given the set of possible topics you could chose from.) Research has shown that 73.3% of guys who are likely to chat up other guys on Internet forums are also likely to respond that they dislike statistics.

Of those, 50.6% say that their dislike increases to what they would describe as "hate" when statistics becomes—for whatever reason—the main topic of conversation. Only 1.1% of respondents actually used the word "loathe" to express their feelings, however. Surprisingly, 92% of that last group revealed a preference for being beaten about the head with a fresh halibut.

:shock:
All I'm seeing is "blah, blah, blah"

NotAbout: dayum :(

Sandrider: that's more like it!
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Schu wrote:Good thing I'm just being facetious about triggers then, because I would hate doing psych. Not that I'm not interested in it, but there's all that stats stuff to get through first, and I loathe statistics.
I guess it just set off one of my triggers. I thought I picked up on a vibe whereby you were trying to use some small part of a useless option course you once had to take as part of your studies for a much more worth while education. Anytime I see someone use a term that for some reason doesn't seem "like" that person, I always think it's a useless course they had to take. Gotta get the money back somehow. I know I've done it before. But twas not to be :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

Sure, Chig. You can prove anything with statistics.

HBJ
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Wanna know what percentage of your current 317 posts are completely sarcasm-free? :P
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

318, now. ;)

It would be pretty damn low, I expect. Being the obnoxious jerk that I am.

HBJ
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

78% of all statistics are made up. :wink:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Drunken Idaho

Post by Drunken Idaho »

9 out of 10 people enjoy gangrape.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza
Purge

Post by Purge »

90% of the time I would disagree with that assertion 100%.
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Drunken Idaho wrote:9 out of 10 people enjoy gangrape.
Really? I've never tried to rape a whole gang.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Freakzilla wrote:78% of all statistics are made up. :wink:
100% of mine were. :)
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

:lol:

I read that as "gan-grape", and thought it was some faux-fruit-based energy drink I'd never heard of. It was only Freak's post that set me straight.

HBJ
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Hunchback Jack wrote:

I read that as "gan-grape", and thought it was some faux-fruit-based energy drink I'd never heard of. It was only Freak's post that set me straight.

HBJ
I exist only to serve. :)
~Pink Snowman
cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Hunchback Jack wrote:

HBJ

I thought it was a drink too!, I'm just an innocent boy :roll:

----
cmsahe

Re: Hey Byron! block this website, It's urgent!!!!

Post by cmsahe »

A follow up
cmsahe wrote:
boardadmin wrote:Oh the childishness of it all. Just look at the web address/name and you'll see why he put it up here. Petty...
What's wrong with a little humour? And I thought it was childish too to ban the "J" word from your forum. Perhaps you should ban Amazon.com too, those "J" guys write a lot over there too.

----