Whole town banned from dumbnovels!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

TheDukester wrote:I was pre-blocked, too, many moons ago (back in the days when people actually posted there and it looked like every fifth post might actually have something to say).

Near as I can tell, Byron and one or more of his spies are doing something. I was pre-blocked not long after posting a scathing review of Sandworms and signing up here. That can't be a coincidence.

He did me a favor, as it turns out. I have no interest in that wasteland, other than the funny snippets that others post here. I wouldn't register now if it came with a signing bonus.
I knew we would agree on something sooner or later!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:
TheDukester wrote:I was pre-blocked, too, many moons ago (back in the days when people actually posted there and it looked like every fifth post might actually have something to say).

Near as I can tell, Byron and one or more of his spies are doing something. I was pre-blocked not long after posting a scathing review of Sandworms and signing up here. That can't be a coincidence.

He did me a favor, as it turns out. I have no interest in that wasteland, other than the funny snippets that others post here. I wouldn't register now if it came with a signing bonus.
is it just a coincidence that that was a line from 24 last night? or were you subtley quoting :P
I did not mean it that way but I did realize it after I posted it. I was not trying to be Jack Beur'ish but thats just how it happend. This season has been a bit campy but I still enjoy it. When are they just going to let Jack be Rambo?
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:
Baraka Bryan wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:

is it just a coincidence that that was a line from 24 last night? or were you subtley quoting :P
I did not mean it that way but I did realize it after I posted it. I was not trying to be Jack Beur'ish but thats just how it happend. This season has been a bit campy but I still enjoy it. When are they just going to let Jack be Rambo?
campy or not, it's been way better than season 6... of course they could have jack join the circus and it'd be better than season 6...

ya i'm reallly curious what they'll do with season 8... maybe it happens right after season 7 and he dies towards the end of that one.
I think the female agent is going to try and take Jack's place and he will continue as a producer only. Or they find a cure!?! no way they cant jump that shark
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I can't believe they're still making that show.

Although if you think about it, everything from Season 2 could be considered a remake/reimagining of Season 1. :P

I stopped following it after the first few episodes of Season 2. I'll watch it sometimes now if there's absolutely nothing else on, mostly to jeer at it.

Supposedly smart people doing really stupid-ass things and not seeing the obvious when it's bukkake-smackering them up the side of the head just pisses me off to no end.

That AIN'T entertainment. :evil:

(Oh yeah: AND IT'S BAUER, GODDAMMIT! :lol: )
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

SandChigger wrote:Supposedly smart people doing really stupid-ass things and not seeing the obvious when it's bukkake-smackering them up the side of the head just pisses me off to no end.
:shock: :puke:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I lasted three seasons into "24". I just really liked the show, but did it ever get contrived after season one :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."