• Register
  • Login
  •          

    Happy New Year

    Image
      Non-dune discussion

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby BH » 06 Jan 2014 17:42

    Jabecca wrote:
    Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:... Uh oh. Did I say that, or did I think it? Was I talking? Could they hear me?


    Damn it! I said back in the basement Brian!


    That'is not me. That'is a kid. I'am a man! Hear me roar, my beloved Jabecca! ROWR!

    willyou'not you please come back? I promise I'will fire Kevin and make you the new owner of Dune. I can do that you'know?
    The Mutati are NOT facedancers! They are TOTALLY different! Can'you'not see that?
    User avatar
    BH
     
    Posts: 31
    Joined: 04 Jun 2008 10:58

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Omphalos » 06 Jan 2014 17:43

    Jabecca, you've broken this man, you shameless hussy!
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6584
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Jabecca » 06 Jan 2014 19:46

    BH wrote:
    Jabecca wrote:
    Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:... Uh oh. Did I say that, or did I think it? Was I talking? Could they hear me?


    Damn it! I said back in the basement Brian!


    That'is not me. That'is a kid. I'am a man! Hear me roar, my beloved Jabecca! ROWR!

    willyou'not you please come back? I promise I'will fire Kevin and make you the new owner of Dune. I can do that you'know?


    Stupid fool of a Herbitvore! I own Kevin. Dune is mine! Hear me fart!
    BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

    The pungent aroma of success!

    Now back in the basement!
    :animals-chickencatch:
    :teasing-whipyellow:
    "Supersize Me!" -McDune
    http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
    User avatar
    Jabecca
     
    Posts: 54
    Joined: 13 Nov 2009 10:01
    Location: Fridge

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Mr. Teg » 07 Jan 2014 01:50

    Omphalos wrote:Jabecca, you've broken this man, you shameless hussy!


    What! Bryon is a shameless pussy!?
    Couldn't resist... :wink:

    Welcome to 2014!
    :text-welcomeconfetti:







    (Resolution #6 Call Bryon a pussy again this year. Check.)
    CHOAM
    Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
    Brian, Kevin & Byron Image The HLP
    User avatar
    Mr. Teg
    Moderator
     
    Posts: 699
    Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:14
    Location: Chair

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Omphalos » 07 Jan 2014 14:46

    Is there an echo in here? :whistle:
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6584
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Mr. Teg » 07 Jan 2014 19:14

    Omphalos wrote:Is there an echo in here? :whistle:


    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...
    Bryon is a pussy...

    Hey, you're right :wink:
    CHOAM
    Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
    Brian, Kevin & Byron Image The HLP
    User avatar
    Mr. Teg
    Moderator
     
    Posts: 699
    Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:14
    Location: Chair

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Jodorowsky's Acolyte » 07 Jan 2014 22:17

    Jabecca wrote:
    BH wrote:
    Jabecca wrote:
    Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:... Uh oh. Did I say that, or did I think it? Was I talking? Could they hear me?


    Damn it! I said back in the basement Brian!


    That'is not me. That'is a kid. I'am a man! Hear me roar, my beloved Jabecca! ROWR!

    willyou'not you please come back? I promise I'will fire Kevin and make you the new owner of Dune. I can do that you'know?


    Stupid fool of a Herbitvore! I own Kevin. Dune is mine! Hear me fart!
    BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

    The pungent aroma of success!

    Now back in the basement!
    :animals-chickencatch:

    :teasing-whipyellow:


    Oh, so HE'S the Brian you thought I was. I didn't know I sounded like him. So we got two dudes who take on the joking guise of BH and KJA, and act as mirror reflections of each other like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum? Interesting.

    Wait a minute, did you call me a kid, BH? I call you out on this post-festive time! I am trained in the Shaolin ways of the Sandworm and the Earthworm (exposes his arms, with a crucible brand of Earthworm Jim's head on one arm, and the Lynch sandworm on the other arm). May thy loins chip and shatter (starts moving his fists like an upper crust English gentleman boxer, but then gets blown away by the Spice Wind of Jabecca.)

    Cinnamon! The Spice! Jabecca, Spice, is there a relationship?

    Do you smell it! It is Jabecca who is true producer of the Spice! Go bow to her at the Temple of Spice Farts! Don't worry. You'll find no ghouls there. Only... SPICE FARTS!

    But aside from my silliness, I'm pleased to meet you. :D
    '...all those who took part in the rise and fall of the Dune project learned how to fall one and one thousand times with savage obstinacy until learning how to stand. I remember my old father who, while dying happy, said to me: "My son, in my life, I triumphed because I learned how to fail."' -Alejandro Jodorowsky
    User avatar
    Jodorowsky's Acolyte
     
    Posts: 370
    Joined: 10 Jul 2010 10:55

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Jabecca » 07 Jan 2014 22:35

    Mr. Teg wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:Jabecca, you've broken this man, you shameless hussy!


    What! Bryon is a shameless pussy!?




    Who...?
    "Supersize Me!" -McDune
    http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
    User avatar
    Jabecca
     
    Posts: 54
    Joined: 13 Nov 2009 10:01
    Location: Fridge

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Jodorowsky's Acolyte » 08 Jan 2014 00:43

    Jabecca wrote:
    Mr. Teg wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:Jabecca, you've broken this man, you shameless hussy!


    What! Bryon is a shameless pussy!?




    Who...?


    I think he means Byron Merrit. I don't blame you for being confused. I don't know what Mr. Teg's response had to do Omphalos' response either.

    This must be caused by the Maverick Virus. So it is Sigma's doing!
    '...all those who took part in the rise and fall of the Dune project learned how to fall one and one thousand times with savage obstinacy until learning how to stand. I remember my old father who, while dying happy, said to me: "My son, in my life, I triumphed because I learned how to fail."' -Alejandro Jodorowsky
    User avatar
    Jodorowsky's Acolyte
     
    Posts: 370
    Joined: 10 Jul 2010 10:55

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Robspierre » 08 Jan 2014 21:02

    Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:
    Jabecca wrote:
    Mr. Teg wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:Jabecca, you've broken this man, you shameless hussy!


    What! Bryon is a shameless pussy!?




    Who...?


    I think he means Byron Merrit. I don't blame you for being confused. I don't know what Mr. Teg's response had to do Omphalos' response either.

    This must be caused by the Maverick Virus. So it is Sigma's doing!



    Inside joke is inside.

    Rob
    User avatar
    Robspierre
     
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
    Location: Cascadia

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Jodorowsky's Acolyte » 08 Jan 2014 22:19

    Robspierre wrote:
    Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:
    Jabecca wrote:
    Mr. Teg wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:Jabecca, you've broken this man, you shameless hussy!


    What! Bryon is a shameless pussy!?




    Who...?


    I think he means Byron Merrit. I don't blame you for being confused. I don't know what Mr. Teg's response had to do Omphalos' response either.

    This must be caused by the Maverick Virus. So it is Sigma's doing!



    Inside joke is inside.

    Rob


    :doh: I never know if I'm in with the In-Crowd or out with the Out-Crowd to know which are the in or out jokes.



    I have to drink the Sparkling Water of Life in order to know all In-Jokes! All my abilities to sensing subtleties have gone!
    '...all those who took part in the rise and fall of the Dune project learned how to fall one and one thousand times with savage obstinacy until learning how to stand. I remember my old father who, while dying happy, said to me: "My son, in my life, I triumphed because I learned how to fail."' -Alejandro Jodorowsky
    User avatar
    Jodorowsky's Acolyte
     
    Posts: 370
    Joined: 10 Jul 2010 10:55

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Omphalos » 09 Jan 2014 12:56

    Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:
    Robspierre wrote:
    Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:
    Jabecca wrote:
    Mr. Teg wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:Jabecca, you've broken this man, you shameless hussy!


    What! Bryon is a shameless pussy!?




    Who...?


    I think he means Byron Merrit. I don't blame you for being confused. I don't know what Mr. Teg's response had to do Omphalos' response either.

    This must be caused by the Maverick Virus. So it is Sigma's doing!



    Inside joke is inside.

    Rob


    :doh: I never know if I'm in with the In-Crowd or out with the Out-Crowd to know which are the in or out jokes.



    I have to drink the Sparkling Water of Life in order to know all In-Jokes! All my abilities to sensing subtleties have gone!


    Probably best to hold back then.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6584
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby trang » 31 Dec 2015 18:19

    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 TO EVERYONE!

    well except kja and bh.... fuck them..... fuck the schools of dune...mentat, navigators, and sisterhood. and all the rest
    of their crap!!

    The only Chronicles....DUNE....DUNE MESSIAH......CHILDREN OF DUNE.............GOD EMPEROR of DUNE
    HERETICS OF DUNE.......CHAPTER HOUSE OF DUNE!!!

    honorable mention...... THE DUNE ENCYCLOPEDIA!

    The spice must flow!
    "Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

    Image

    "Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
    But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.."
    User avatar
    trang
     
    Posts: 1221
    Joined: 06 May 2008 18:59
    Location: Hot Tub Time Machine

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby Freakzilla » 31 Dec 2015 23:24

    :occasion-balloons:
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18074
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Happy New Year

    Postby ᴶᵛᵀᴬ » 01 Jan 2016 03:45




      new-year.PNG






      ᴶᵛᵀᴬ
      Joseph-Vintimille Tariki Askaris
       
      Posts: 306
      Joined: 11 Mar 2009 10:54
      Location: Jacurutu Ф TΛU Ф MdC

      Re: Happy New Year

      Postby inhuien » 01 Jan 2016 06:27

      Hope y'all have a great 2016!!!
      Image
      User avatar
      inhuien
       
      Posts: 3629
      Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
      Location: right here as in not (all) there

      Re: Happy New Year

      Postby Omphalos » 04 Jan 2016 15:46

      Happy New Year to everyone!

      Hey Trang. Nice to see you around again.
      User avatar
      Omphalos
      Inglorious Bastard
       
      Posts: 6584
      Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
      Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

      Re: Happy New Year

      Postby ᴶᵛᵀᴬ » 01 Jan 2017 07:59


        NewYear.png
        ᴶᵛᵀᴬ
        Joseph-Vintimille Tariki Askaris
         
        Posts: 306
        Joined: 11 Mar 2009 10:54
        Location: Jacurutu Ф TΛU Ф MdC

        Re: Happy New Year

        Postby Omphalos » 02 Jan 2017 12:37

        Happy New Year everyone!
        User avatar
        Omphalos
        Inglorious Bastard
         
        Posts: 6584
        Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
        Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

        Re: Happy New Year

        Postby Eyes High » 19 Jan 2017 03:25

        Happy Belated New Year my Dune brothers and Sisters. Wish the best for each of you.
        What fear is there in the night?
        Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
        User avatar
        Eyes High
        Patience Personified
         
        Posts: 2320
        Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
        Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

        Previous

        Return to ˲

        Who is online

        Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests