Spanish Dune Fan Film

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

i didnt get to see it either...what a crock of bullshit
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
orald

Post by orald »

Is there a way to, uh, share it with us apart from uploading it on Youtube and the likes? :wink:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

orald wrote:Is there a way to, uh, share it with us apart from uploading it on Youtube and the likes? :wink:
unofficially of course ...trailor?... i didnt see no trailor!!! :wink: :wink:
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
orald

Post by orald »

I love trailors. :)

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Tleilax Master B wrote:
Mandy wrote:Thanks for the pictures. They look great! You guys must have had a lot of fun.
Mandy, did you have a chance to see the trailer on youtube before the KJA ass-kissing foundation had it removed? It was AWESOME! I so wish we could see this film... :cry:

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you posted in another area you didn't get to see it.
Yeah, I missed out on that :(
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

mediteatro wrote:Image
That poster is awsome...should be part of the skin or something on this Forum...
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Sweet poster. Too bad the official movie poster won't look as good; it'll probably "dark and edgy," rather than epic. A simple teaser poster with Fremen eyes could be nice.
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

It is nice. :)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
trang

Post by trang »

Poster is awesome, Trailer was AWESOME, effects were great! if it was every released I would learn spanish to watch it(I have tried foriegn language before, but it bounces off my head like a superball), or have my daughter tied to couch and translating (she has 4 years spanish in school)!

If they see this post, please accept my heartfelt humble applause at your dedication as fans and your artistic efforts to bring Dune to Visual realization!

VIVA LA DUNE!!!
EL Fairday
El Trang-o
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

trang

Post by trang »

that poster would make a Epic Tshirt!!! Not for sale of course, personal use only there HLP rats reading this!!!!
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

God damn it! Why do big corporations always have to ruin everything? This time independent cinema. Curse you HPL for atacking my hermanos, yeah i'm portuguese and you're lucky you dont get to see my fist of mediterranean fury. :twisted:
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Seraphan wrote:God damn it! Why do big corporations always have to ruin everything? This time independent cinema. Curse you HPL for atacking my hermanos, yeah i'm portuguese and you're lucky you dont get to see my fist of mediterranean fury. :twisted:
Not exactly a big corp. Sorry to nitpick but it's a pet peev of mine when people go off on corporations without thinking their statements through. It's not personal.
orald

Post by orald »

Damn capitalist pigs! Dune is for the people! Viva la revolution! :x

:roll:

Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Seraphan wrote:God damn it! Why do big corporations always have to ruin everything? This time independent cinema. Curse you HPL for atacking my hermanos, yeah i'm portuguese and you're lucky you dont get to see my fist of mediterranean fury. :twisted:
Not exactly a big corp. Sorry to nitpick but it's a pet peev of mine when people go off on corporations without thinking their statements through. It's not personal.
:shock: Oh just you wait man, that's how they get ya. First they start convinving you of their innocense but they're like the bloody government man :shock: next thing you now they're gonna start checking your mail and raping your dog :shock: i'm telling ya they're everywhere AHHHHHHHHHHHH! *screams in maniac terror*

Sorry for calling them a corporation, a "conglomerate of money grubing capitalistic humps", or "doody heads". Better now? :roll:
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Seraphan wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:
:shock: Oh just you wait man, that's how they get ya. First they start convinving you of their innocense but they're like the bloody government man :shock: next thing you now they're gonna start checking your mail and raping your dog :shock: i'm telling ya they're everywhere AHHHHHHHHHHHH! *screams in maniac terror*

Sorry for calling them a corporation, a "conglomerate of money grubing capitalistic humps", or "doody heads". Better now? :roll:
:lol: I like your other names for them :wink:
Phaedrus

Post by Phaedrus »

I should go ahead and note: anyone who wants to at least make a gesture, be sure to sign the petition. Like most online petitions, it's probably not going to change anything, but it's worth a shot.

I couldn't find any other mentions of the petition over here, and I figure it's worth keeping alive. Less than 300 more signatures to 1000, too.
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.
orald

Post by orald »

I could swear it was mentioned here a time or two... :?

Anyway, good to see my #14 vote is still there.

Phaedrus

Post by Phaedrus »

I looked, but couldn't find it anywhere. So I posted it again.

:|

(Ha! I signed before you! Insert other random means of assuring my superiority that are in reality meaningless!)
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.
orald

Post by orald »

Phaedrus wrote:I looked, but couldn't find it anywhere. So I posted it again.
My memory is looping all the time anyway...all these prescient dreams fucking up my mind... :?

cmsahe

re:

Post by cmsahe »

mediteatro wrote:Image

Making of the final scene (2nd day).
I want to express my support to you, kudos for an excellent idea, I'd love to watch your fan film, undoubtedly your movie is a product of high quality; do not like some corporate fan fiction prequels, sequels and Dune 7 & 8s books!

Carlos
Mexico
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

That guy on the right is hot, but he needs to really tone up.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
orald

Post by orald »

Yea, I've already said that myself, but I think he's fit enough.

Gosh, CL, you've got some very strict standarts there(does he need to go "Sting-fit"?).

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Sting looks like he's made out of plastic.

No, that guy in the Spanish film has a good body, but he'd look even better with some definition in his abs, pecs and biceps, that's all I'm saying,
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
orald

Post by orald »

Yea, maybe, I guess, it never hurts. But I'd still jump at him if I see him near. :P

But...have you seen Lisan's pic? :wink:

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

:lol: Yeah, looking good. 8)