Could God Emperor and the later books be made into films?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Re: Could God Emperor and the later books be made into films?

Post by Omphalos »

ahnnah wrote:
SandRider wrote:really ?
is it the consensus that Metamucil360 was the dred-locked new-age twit ?

maybe I just really wanted it to be Onasander (in a French Maid's Oufit & heels)
Ok I have to ask: who is Onasander? Is it possible that my schizophrenic acquaintance is also this fella you want to see in a miniskirt so badly? But yeah, that was definitely the asshat from South Wales. Don't know why I'm saying asshat so much tonight.

Asshat. Ass. Hat. Asshat.

:banana-ninja:
I can smell that freak from miles away. It was the Welsh fucker, not anusunder (who is another troll from days past).

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

He's just a wannabe freak.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Freakzilla wrote:I like to picture Metacudgel as a cheerleader on acid at a car wash.
I like to picture Metacudgel as a mischievous badger ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Omphalos wrote:
ahnnah wrote:

maybe I just really wanted it to be Onasander (in a French Maid's Oufit & heels)
Ok I have to ask: who is Onasander? Is it possible that my schizophrenic acquaintance is also this fella you want to see in a miniskirt so badly? But yeah, that was definitely the asshat from South Wales. Don't know why I'm saying asshat so much tonight.

I can smell that freak from miles away. It was the Welsh fucker, not anusunder (who is another troll from days past).

I'm still unclear ... there is a classic "semuta" post in Bad Examples (with pic ! I'd been looking for that !) and some of the last of
of Onasander/NotOnsander .... Onasander is the self-styled "Troll-Emperor of Dune", claims to be a badass Iraqi Adventure Vet,
gets real touchy when you question his sexuality and if I recall my own research correctly, has a long History of Fail on a number
of different internet niches on various topics ..... I'm almost tempted to think we do, in fact, need some kind of catalog system for
all the asshat douchecups that've wandered in here over the years ... god knows I can't keep them all straight ...not that Onasander
is any where close to the fruit rollup the Welsh guy is, of course ... or James Harwood (Happy Memorial Day, Buddy ! Rest in Peace ...)

on a different but related note, however, I don't think I've read-thru Bad Examples .... I'm 3 pages into the 10 page classic
"Merritt the Coward", started by Serkanner ... there's already been more sig-worthy lines and OH Myth & Legend than I
can process at once ... this happened right before I stumbled in here, and I don't know if I've read it before or not, but the anticipation
of why this thread was Boxed is arousing ... and not in a sexual way, either, you fucking deformed perverts ...

and I will also take this opportunity to say that altho I do not (and will not) speak against the judgement of the Mighty Omphalos,
and also do not hold a grudge against the merciful Alien Overlord (Bless His Shadow), I am still kinda pissed off about Sloey ...
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Omphalos wrote:
ahnnah wrote:

I'm still unclear ... there is a classic "semuta" post in Bad Examples (with pic ! I'd been looking for that !) and some of the last of
of Onasander/NotOnsander .... Onasander is the self-styled "Troll-Emperor of Dune", claims to be a badass Iraqi Adventure Vet,
gets real touchy when you question his sexuality and if I recall my own research correctly, has a long History of Fail on a number
of different internet niches on various topics ..... I'm almost tempted to think we do, in fact, need some kind of catalog system for
all the asshat douchecups that've wandered in here over the years ... god knows I can't keep them all straight ...not that Onasander
is any where close to the fruit rollup the Welsh guy is, of course ... or James Harwood (Happy Memorial Day, Buddy ! Rest in Peace ...)

on a different but related note, however, I don't think I've read-thru Bad Examples .... I'm 3 pages into the 10 page classic
"Merritt the Coward", started by Serkanner ... there's already been more sig-worthy lines and OH Myth & Legend than I
can process at once ... this happened right before I stumbled in here, and I don't know if I've read it before or not, but the anticipation
of why this thread was Boxed is arousing ... and not in a sexual way, either, you fucking deformed perverts ...

and I will also take this opportunity to say that altho I do not (and will not) speak against the judgement of the Mighty Omphalos,
and also do not hold a grudge against the merciful Alien Overlord (Bless His Shadow), I am still kinda pissed off about Sloey ...
ImageImage

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SandRider wrote:...I am still kinda pissed off about Sloey ...
That he's back or that we banned him?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Onasander or not, our crossdressing metaclub has yet to reply to any of this bait.
Perhaps he's simply unbunching his panties, quietly, in a thriftstore dressingroom or has moved on to a forum that worships him as he feels he deserves.
:confusion-shrug:
I would liked to have heard him defend some of his posts but I know that can never happen.
Despite differences between specific examples of his stereotype, they never look back after dropping a load.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote:
Thankee-sai. I miss the lil' fucker too. But sometimes we all have to remember the faces of our fathers.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

D Pope wrote: I would liked to have heard him defend some of his posts but I know that can never happen.
Despite differences between specific examples of his stereotype, they never look back after dropping a load.
swear to gawd, this place is a Troll's Black Hole ... they sail in here all smart-mouthed & equipped with all
that 4chan horseshit that was so cash last thursday, expecting to rile us up, get some reaction or a
banning .... instead, they get their ass handed to them over their head ... and they sulk off, brokenhearted
and crushed, while we're still standing here absolutely BEGGING for more ...they slip quietly into that good night,
never to be seen nor heard from again, atleast not under that username ... a few months go by, and the really
crazy ones have forgotten what was actually said here; they begin to delude themselves that they, in fact,
were the Victor in the Verbal Joust, and re-register another name .... master-of-disguise, they won't recognize
me NOW, mwah-ha-ha ...
ImageImage

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Yeah, those guys just don't have any staying power. In Meta's case (probably all of them) I'm sure it transfers into the bedroom as well.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
halcyo

Post by halcyo »

Of course they could all be made into movies.

The question really is, should they? :x
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

halcyo wrote:Of course they could all be made into movies.

The question really is, should they? :x
If they're done well and faithfully, sure.
~Pink Snowman