Reasons why Lynch's movie sucked.

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

gurensan

Re: Reasons why Lynch's movie sucked.

Post by gurensan »

He still allowed some people to play in his creation. They had to pay for license royalties or whatever, but he didn't shut it up that tight...

Does KJA own it now? I get the feeling he's in far more control of it than anyone else...
If you fart in the wilderness, and a bear eats you before you can smell it, does it matter if it makes an odor?
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

we believe that while the "HLP" legally controls the copyrights to Frank's Dune,
(and everything else) with Frank's son Brian as the titular head, Keith is, in fact,
the only human being exercising the execution of those rights, as he sees fit ....

so say we all ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandRider wrote:we believe that while the "HLP" legally controls the copyrights to Frank's Dune,
(and everything else) with Frank's son Brian as the titular head, Keith is, in fact,
the only human being exercising the execution of those rights, as he sees fit ....

so say we all ?
Harumph!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote:we believe that while the "HLP" legally controls the copyrights to Frank's Dune,

so say we all ?
SO SAY WE ALL!!!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!