More Smileys Please

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

I had a threesome one new years even not too long ago, just before me and my wife got married. I had promised both girls I would be their date so... a bottle of rum later we were all in bed.

Then we went to the party.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

chanilover wrote:
Hypatia wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Quick! Anyone still have Hypatia's email address?!
Hypatia will not be offering any smileys to this forum. However, she does know of a handy website where you can make your own, in lots of different colors, round or square, with a very nice assortment of expressions.
Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?
Never a good sign...

Mental threesome?
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron :? :cylon101: :roll: The HLP
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

SandChigger wrote:
chanilover wrote:You've been knocking around for quite a few decades, what do you think of threesomes in a long-term relationship? I really don't know what to think of them.
ONLY two more decades than yourself, mon petit, so don't be impertinent. :twisted:

Threesomes, eh? NAUGHTY...but LOADS of fun...as long as everyone is as into it as they say they are, otherwise things can get sticky...er, difficult afterwards. (Your idea? ;) )
Also, have you ever had neeps and tatties? I had it in Edinburgh last month and it's great.
I think my mother used to make something like that occasionally, just for herself since neither I nor my sister were fond of "neeps" back then. (I love them now. Funny how your tastes change.) Did you have it with haggis? I've always wondered what that's like.... :)
Haggis is good until you find out its the "original recipe", which they then explain to you. You then shortly have to find something else to eat, as your stomach is empty again.

Although, I do believe the part about burying it for two weeks was a joke on poor old me. If I ever do figure out how they ACTUALLY make it, I might try it again.

Scots have a mean sense of humor :P

What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
-Julius Caesar

http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/451/451.html
http://omacl.org/
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

We used to have an excellent Scottish restaurant that would make you a haggis with 24 hours notice. They they tried to go all trendy and get the meat market crowd in and did stupid shit like added sushi to the menu. I haven't been back since (though they did have a bitchin' single malt selection).

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Aye, mean as in nasty Pardot. :)
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
-Julius Caesar

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

SandChigger wrote:
chanilover wrote:You've been knocking around for quite a few decades, what do you think of threesomes in a long-term relationship? I really don't know what to think of them.
ONLY two more decades than yourself, mon petit, so don't be impertinent. :twisted:

Threesomes, eh? NAUGHTY...but LOADS of fun...as long as everyone is as into it as they say they are, otherwise things can get sticky...er, difficult afterwards. (Your idea? ;) )
Also, have you ever had neeps and tatties? I had it in Edinburgh last month and it's great.
I think my mother used to make something like that occasionally, just for herself since neither I nor my sister were fond of "neeps" back then. (I love them now. Funny how your tastes change.) Did you have it with haggis? I've always wondered what that's like.... :)
I had a few threesomes in uni but I wasn't serious about anyone involved, I don't see how it would work now, it would just be too complicated.

Haggis is great, I knew what it was made from before I ate it. It's surprisingly tasty, and I finally learnt how to drink scotch properly, without being violently sick on it.
orald

Post by orald »

Checked on Wiki' to be sure, but I thought it was rather common knowledge it was stuffed sheep's stomach. What's all the confusion about? :?

And are internal organs that rare on American cuisine(sp?) or is it just Mandy who finds them so outlandish and gross, from conversations we've had?
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Hyppo

Post by Hyppo »

The only internal organs I've eaten and enjoyed have been liver (cow and moose). It smells horrible during the preparation stage, but the taste is wonderful.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Who asked you?
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

Oh, the stomach part didn't bother me. What happened was they decided to pull a prank on me(I think), that involved telling me that haggis was made by letting it rot first, and THEN cooking it. I blew my chunks over that. Don't mind that its stomach though.

I've eaten much weirder shit in my time. Try Escamoles or Lutafisk. I mean, Jesus Christ- there are so many foods that taste good, but are evil, EVIL when you hear what they are.

I've decided never to eat foods in other countries ever, EVER again, because most of the time its some cruel, sick joke played on you by your translator/guide/whatever.

Also, never, EVER kiss the blarney stone. I heard a group of guys talking about pissing on it when they were drunk one night. I'm fairly sure its a regular occurrence.

-Julius Caesar

Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

Hypatia wrote:The only internal organs I've eaten and enjoyed have smelled horrible during the plateau stage, but the taste is wonderful.
:shock:
Last edited by Mr. Teg on 25 May 2008 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
CHOAM
orald

Post by orald »

Yea, you're Canadian, not American. Boo! :P

And yes, liver stinks when cooked on direct fire(I assume that's how you prepared it? Jews of course have to do it to get out the blood), but that's because of all the blood.

Don't think I tried cow liver, but you should try chicken's.

Hyppo

Post by Hyppo »

My grandmother would fry the liver, and add mushrooms and onions.
Bijaz

Post by Bijaz »

Hypatia wrote:My grandmother would fry the liver, and add mushrooms and onions.
Yes, but which smiley would you choose to express your earlier feelings?
Hyppo

Post by Hyppo »

This forum doesn't offer that smiley, so I can't use it.
Bijaz

Post by Bijaz »

Hypatia wrote:This forum doesn't offer that smiley, so I can't use it.
Link?
orald

Post by orald »

Pardot Kynes wrote:Also, never, EVER kiss the blarney stone. I heard a group of guys talking about pissing on it when they were drunk one night. I'm fairly sure its a regular occurrence.
Isn't that also in The White Plague? I know I heard it somewhere.

Have you tried testicles? The texture is a bit strange, but good nontheless.

Brain is very nice, smooth...mmm.

Tongue, sometimes a bit annoying with the muscle fibers that get stuck between your teeth, but when cooked for enough time it's very soft.

Oh, and I don't touch "sea food". I don't like to even think of those arthropods etc, sorry. Then again, I've never really eaten any meat that isn't kosher(still not planning to eat crabs though :? ).

Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

Rocky Mountain Oysters ftw!

-Julius Caesar

orald

Post by orald »

Hypatia wrote:My grandmother would fry the liver, and add mushrooms and onions.
Oh yes, my mother does that too, at least with the onions, kinda.
Of course, she roasts(forgot that word earlier, Jews have to slat and roast it to take out most of the blood) it first, then cooks it with onions.

Do we have a "Foods" thread yet, or just the beer one for all you drunks?

Hyppo

Post by Hyppo »

No fish at all, orald? Granted, some of it isn't very tasty and one has to be careful these days of fish that comes from contaminated rivers/lakes, but I'm willing to take chances on good B.C. salmon or whitefish.
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

orald wrote:Oh, and I don't touch "sea food". I've never really eaten any meat that isn't kosher.
You're missing out on fish tacos :D
CHOAM
Mr. Teg

Post by Mr. Teg »

Hypatia wrote:No fish at all, orald? Granted, some of it isn't very tasty and one has to be careful these days of fish that's contaminated, but I'm willing to take chances on good whitefish.
:shock:
CHOAM
orald

Post by orald »

No, fish are OK(well, most are kosher), though I personally avoid them for fear of bones(really afraid of that shit), just not crustacians, seashells, sea urchins etc.
Only fish with scales.
But I won't eat those if I can because I bloody hate insects(fascinating, but creep me out).

My ex offered me kaviar once in a romantic dinner we had, but though I don't mind fish eggs, I still have(or had) some restraint on non kosher stuff. Gay sex was OK with me though(which I think is worse according to the bible). :lol:

Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

:D

Nah.. I'll eat calf and chicken liver, it's the brains I won't touch.