• Register
  • Login
  •          

    Dune Roleplay

    Image
      Bitches, gripes, complaints... post them here

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby SandRider » 18 Sep 2011 11:22

    Nekhrun wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:Several iterations of the word 'stacked'.
    Robspierre wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Robspierre wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Robspierre wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Serkanner wrote:Image

    House Nekhrun just did something that would make the rest of you not want her. :twisted:


    Except for Freak, he has no standards.

    Rob


    What, like I need a reason to bump this pic?

    Well actually, I was considering another sci-fi story idea where people can clone themselves and sell the clones to the sex industry or just on their own. It didn't

    even have to be a starlet, you could contract with a person you were attracted to but who was already married/paired to clone them rather than destroy the relationship.


    House Robspierre endorses this endeavor, especially if Keira Knightly is the first experiment.

    Image

    Rob

    hot-chick ziggurat ...



    I fully endorse this ziggurat.

    Image

    Rob


    Well, we've got to introduce the new folks around here to both our tendancy to go HORRIBLY off topic some how, as well as our tendancy to create insane quote ziggrats.... what better way than with pretty girls?

    House Nekhrun wonders why shrinky isn't happening in it's pants right now.

    Mentat Assassins have infiltrated your homeworld and dosed your water-supply with Ultra-viagra ...
    roll 1d6 for Save Point, then 1d20 every hour for the next four hours;
    if saving roll is not made, see your Suk ....
    ................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
    ImageImage

    I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
    how to fully interact with people.
    ~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
    User avatar
    SandRider
    Watermaster
     
    Posts: 6163
    Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
    Location: In the back of your mind. Always.

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Robspierre » 18 Sep 2011 20:23

    SandRider wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:Several iterations of the word 'stacked'.
    Robspierre wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Robspierre wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Robspierre wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Serkanner wrote:Image

    House Nekhrun just did something that would make the rest of you not want her. :twisted:


    Except for Freak, he has no standards.

    Rob


    What, like I need a reason to bump this pic?

    Well actually, I was considering another sci-fi story idea where people can clone themselves and sell the clones to the sex industry or just on their own. It didn't

    even have to be a starlet, you could contract with a person you were attracted to but who was already married/paired to clone them rather than destroy the relationship.


    House Robspierre endorses this endeavor, especially if Keira Knightly is the first experiment.

    Image

    Rob

    hot-chick ziggurat ...



    I fully endorse this ziggurat.

    Image

    Rob


    Well, we've got to introduce the new folks around here to both our tendancy to go HORRIBLY off topic some how, as well as our tendancy to create insane quote ziggrats.... what better way than with pretty girls?

    House Nekhrun wonders why shrinky isn't happening in it's pants right now.

    Mentat Assassins have infiltrated your homeworld and dosed your water-supply with Ultra-viagra ...
    roll 1d6 for Save Point, then 1d20 every hour for the next four hours;
    if saving roll is not made, see your Suk ....


    Hugh Hefner claims viagra is the creates drug created by man.

    Image

    Rob
    User avatar
    Robspierre
     
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
    Location: Cascadia

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Michelangelo » 17 Nov 2011 17:41

    So.. what ever happened here?
    User avatar
    Michelangelo
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: 17 Nov 2011 17:39

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Nekhrun » 17 Nov 2011 20:15

    Michelangelo wrote:So.. what ever happened here?

    House Nekhrun planted his seed across the known universe and everyone else went home and took a nap.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Michelangelo » 18 Nov 2011 03:27

    That's an odd way to spell House Duncan.
    User avatar
    Michelangelo
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: 17 Nov 2011 17:39

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby SandChigger » 18 Nov 2011 12:07

    :lol:
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Michelangelo » 19 Nov 2011 16:09

    Seriously though, who would be interested in a Dune role play? I know there is a few sites with default systems already made (such as this), so it certainly isn't impossible.
    User avatar
    Michelangelo
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: 17 Nov 2011 17:39

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Serkanner » 19 Nov 2011 17:55

    Time for a new zigg ....

    Image
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

    “There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

    Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    User avatar
    Serkanner
     
    Posts: 2781
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
    Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby SandRider » 19 Nov 2011 20:42

    Serkanner wrote:Time for a new zigg ....

    Image


    rollin' ....

    Image
    ................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
    ImageImage

    I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
    how to fully interact with people.
    ~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
    User avatar
    SandRider
    Watermaster
     
    Posts: 6163
    Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
    Location: In the back of your mind. Always.

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Michelangelo » 19 Nov 2011 21:00

    Image
    User avatar
    Michelangelo
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: 17 Nov 2011 17:39

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby SandRider » 19 Nov 2011 21:14

    Michelangelo wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Serkanner wrote:Time for a new zigg ....

    Image


    rollin' ....

    Image

    Image

    fix'd ...
    ................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
    ImageImage

    I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
    how to fully interact with people.
    ~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
    User avatar
    SandRider
    Watermaster
     
    Posts: 6163
    Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
    Location: In the back of your mind. Always.

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby SandChigger » 20 Nov 2011 09:37

    Cunts...
    Image

    ...you don't have to have one to be one.
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

    I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

    I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby DuneFishUK » 20 Nov 2011 10:29

    SandRider wrote:
    Michelangelo wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Serkanner wrote:Time for a new zigg ....

    Image


    rollin' ....

    Image

    Image

    fix'd ...

    You're doing pair of massive tits wrong :(
    User avatar
    DuneFishUK
     
    Posts: 1987
    Joined: 25 May 2008 14:14
    Location: Cool Britannia

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Michelangelo » 20 Nov 2011 11:14

    Now as I was saying, who would be interested in a Dune roleplay? We can work together with the BT to create the perfect breast. Or we can just use face dancers really.
    User avatar
    Michelangelo
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: 17 Nov 2011 17:39

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Robspierre » 20 Nov 2011 14:01

    DuneFishUK wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Michelangelo wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Serkanner wrote:Time for a new zigg ....

    Image


    rollin' ....

    Image

    Image

    fix'd ...

    You're doing pair of massive tits wrong :(


    This is a proper pair of tits.

    Image

    Rob
    User avatar
    Robspierre
     
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
    Location: Cascadia

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Michelangelo » 23 Nov 2011 21:21

    So what about a Dune RP based around Diplomacy (the board game)?
    User avatar
    Michelangelo
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: 17 Nov 2011 17:39

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Freakzilla » 23 Nov 2011 22:22

    Michelangelo wrote:So what about a Dune RP based around Diplomacy (the board game)?


    Why don't you start a new topic on it with a poll.

    If there's enough people in favor I'll set you up a roll-play forum (and stay out of it).
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 17975
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Nekhrun » 24 Nov 2011 09:46

    Michelangelo wrote:So what about a Dune RP based around Diplomacy (the board game)?

    You should totally do this.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Dune Roleplay

    Postby Serkanner » 24 Nov 2011 13:08

    Nekhrun wrote:
    Michelangelo wrote:So what about a Dune RP based around Diplomacy (the board game)?

    You should totally do this.


    Indeed, do it ... but not here.
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

    “There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

    Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    User avatar
    Serkanner
     
    Posts: 2781
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
    Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

    Previous

    Return to ˱

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest

    cron