• Register
  • Login
  •          

    a complaint about FZ and his sunglasses

    Image
      Bitches, gripes, complaints... post them here

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    a complaint about FZ and his sunglasses

    Postby SwordMaster » 26 Feb 2009 15:19

    This dude has some cool shades but they make me feel a bit less cool when I look at his avatar.

    Also, have you stopped procreating yet?

    all in jest my friend!
    User avatar
    SwordMaster
    Freakbanned
     
    Posts: 781
    Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
    Location: Toronto

    Postby Freakzilla » 26 Feb 2009 16:25

    I sense some jealousy. :P

    Yes, I have. I got my wife fixed after we finally had a daughter.

    And there was much rejoicing.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 17959
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Postby Omphalos » 26 Feb 2009 17:55

    Freakzilla wrote:I sense some jealousy. :P

    Yes, I have. I got my wife fixed after we finally had a daughter.

    And there was much rejoicing.


    My wife is contemplating this. I have not urged her to do it yet because I hear that the procedure is much, much more involved for women than it is for men. Problem: I dont want anyone approaching my testicles with sharp steel.

    What to do? What to do?
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6501
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Postby Tleszer » 26 Feb 2009 18:04

    :roll:

    Oh Freak, you magnificent bastard. :D
    DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
    User avatar
    Tleszer
     
    Posts: 2161
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:02

    Postby SwordMaster » 26 Feb 2009 20:17

    Congrats FZ!!

    Your line is now strong and will continue your legacy for thousands of generations!

    So what is that number 5?

    FZ is like Duncan after he kills LetoII. His wife of course is Siona.

    Long live the thousand sons of FZ!!!!
    User avatar
    SwordMaster
    Freakbanned
     
    Posts: 781
    Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
    Location: Toronto

    Postby Tleilax Master B » 27 Feb 2009 10:11

    Omphalos wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:I sense some jealousy. :P

    Yes, I have. I got my wife fixed after we finally had a daughter.

    And there was much rejoicing.


    My wife is contemplating this. I have not urged her to do it yet because I hear that the procedure is much, much more involved for women than it is for men. Problem: I dont want anyone approaching my testicles with sharp steel.

    What to do? What to do?


    Fuck, I was begging the doctor to snip me after the second kid. I couldn't get in there fast enough. I thought about trying it myself in the garage. :P

    Seriously, its a piece of cake if you ever decided to do it. In and out in about an hour. I also used it as an excuse to get the wife to bring me food and beer in bed while I watch Tv all day :D
    Image
    User avatar
    Tleilax Master B
     
    Posts: 674
    Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:54
    Location: Desert of New Mexico

    Postby SwordMaster » 27 Feb 2009 10:49

    Tleilax Master B wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:I sense some jealousy. :P

    Yes, I have. I got my wife fixed after we finally had a daughter.

    And there was much rejoicing.


    My wife is contemplating this. I have not urged her to do it yet because I hear that the procedure is much, much more involved for women than it is for men. Problem: I dont want anyone approaching my testicles with sharp steel.

    What to do? What to do?


    Fuck, I was begging the doctor to snip me after the second kid. I couldn't get in there fast enough. I thought about trying it myself in the garage. :P

    Seriously, its a piece of cake if you ever decided to do it. In and out in about an hour. I also used it as an excuse to get the wife to bring me food and beer in bed while I watch Tv all day :D


    *RUBS HANDS TOGETHER* This sounds like a really good idea, booking mine now.
    I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
    User avatar
    SwordMaster
    Freakbanned
     
    Posts: 781
    Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
    Location: Toronto

    Postby Freakzilla » 27 Feb 2009 11:10

    My wife had it done while she was in the hospital after our daughter's birth. I was too chicken to get myself fixed.

    I don't think it's all that complicated of a procedure, but it requires general anesthesia, which is always dangerous.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 17959
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Postby Dune Nerd » 27 Feb 2009 15:39

    We have talked about the ol' snip snip, and I was told I have to wait. She thinks we are still too young to really know if we are done. I think it is all just a part of her evil plot.

    I have contemplated going and getting it done anyway but I am not sure how to hide a surgery from her....
    User avatar
    Dune Nerd
     
    Posts: 168
    Joined: 30 Apr 2008 12:30

    Postby Tleilax Master B » 27 Feb 2009 15:42

    Dune Nerd wrote:We have talked about the ol' snip snip, and I was told I have to wait. She thinks we are still too young to really know if we are done. I think it is all just a part of her evil plot.

    I have contemplated going and getting it done anyway but I am not sure how to hide a surgery from her....


    FYI, its reversible. Actually, in some rare cases it fixes itself. That's why I had the doc tie it in a double knot and cauterize both ends :wink:
    Image
    User avatar
    Tleilax Master B
     
    Posts: 674
    Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:54
    Location: Desert of New Mexico

    Postby SwordMaster » 27 Feb 2009 15:46

    Tleilax Master B wrote:
    Dune Nerd wrote:We have talked about the ol' snip snip, and I was told I have to wait. She thinks we are still too young to really know if we are done. I think it is all just a part of her evil plot.

    I have contemplated going and getting it done anyway but I am not sure how to hide a surgery from her....


    FYI, its reversible. Actually, in some rare cases it fixes itself. That's why I had the doc tie it in a double knot and cauterize both ends :wink:


    can never be too careful I am going to ask if I can drink some radiated mercury just to make sure Im actually sterile.
    I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
    User avatar
    SwordMaster
    Freakbanned
     
    Posts: 781
    Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
    Location: Toronto

    Postby Dune Nerd » 27 Feb 2009 19:43

    Tleilax Master B wrote:
    Dune Nerd wrote:We have talked about the ol' snip snip, and I was told I have to wait. She thinks we are still too young to really know if we are done. I think it is all just a part of her evil plot.

    I have contemplated going and getting it done anyway but I am not sure how to hide a surgery from her....


    FYI, its reversible. Actually, in some rare cases it fixes itself. That's why I had the doc tie it in a double knot and cauterize both ends :wink:


    Yea, I still have research to do before I delve into cutting on something I have worked hard my whole life to protect from damage.
    User avatar
    Dune Nerd
     
    Posts: 168
    Joined: 30 Apr 2008 12:30

    Postby Freakzilla » 27 Feb 2009 20:14

    Image

    AO® Original Pilot™ Military Sunglasses
    Price: $40.99

    Description/Features
    Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards
    Mil Spec MIL-S-25948
    Dark lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays
    Clear, no-glare vision
    Bayonet temples
    Optical 52 mm, nickel silver frames with adjustable nose rests
    Includes an Official Issue crushproof case
    Black, Yellow, Chrome or Silver
    Weight: 0.25 lbs.

    8)

    The pair I have on in the avatar are the 57mm, which they are also available in. I think they're too big and plan to get a pair of 52mm.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 17959
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Postby SandChigger » 27 Feb 2009 23:17

    Tleilax Master B wrote:That's why I had the doc tie it in a double knot and cauterize both ends :wink:

    Ou-ou-ha-ha-ouch! :shock:
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14487
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Postby inhuien » 28 Feb 2009 05:41

    SandChigger wrote:
    Tleilax Master B wrote:That's why I had the doc tie it in a double knot and cauterize both ends :wink:

    Ou-ou-ha-ha-ouch! :shock:

    +9999999999999
    Image
    SandRider wrote: :tissue2:
    SandRider wrote:I MISS HIM SOOOOOO MUCH !!!!
    User avatar
    inhuien
     
    Posts: 3619
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
    Location: right here as in not (all) there

    Re:

    Postby Freakzilla » 11 May 2009 14:09

    Freakzilla wrote:Image

    AO® Original Pilot™ Military Sunglasses
    Price: $40.99

    Description/Features
    Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards
    Mil Spec MIL-S-25948
    Dark lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays
    Clear, no-glare vision
    Bayonet temples
    Optical 52 mm, nickel silver frames with adjustable nose rests
    Includes an Official Issue crushproof case
    Black, Yellow, Chrome or Silver
    Weight: 0.25 lbs.

    8)

    The pair I have on in the avatar are the 57mm, which they are also available in. I think they're too big and plan to get a pair of 52mm.


    I got a pair of the small, gold ones at the surplus store. 8-)
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 17959
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Re:

    Postby Rakis » 12 May 2009 07:52

    Freakzilla wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:Image

    AO® Original Pilot™ Military Sunglasses
    Price: $40.99

    Description/Features
    Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards
    Mil Spec MIL-S-25948
    Dark lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays
    Clear, no-glare vision
    Bayonet temples
    Optical 52 mm, nickel silver frames with adjustable nose rests
    Includes an Official Issue crushproof case
    Black, Yellow, Chrome or Silver
    Weight: 0.25 lbs.

    8)

    The pair I have on in the avatar are the 57mm, which they are also available in. I think they're too big and plan to get a pair of 52mm.


    I got a pair of the small, gold ones at the surplus store. 8-)


    Whoa...classy ! :)
    Image
    User avatar
    Rakis
     
    Posts: 1583
    Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

    Re: Re:

    Postby Freakzilla » 20 May 2009 17:33

    Rakis wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:Image

    AO® Original Pilot™ Military Sunglasses
    Price: $40.99

    Description/Features
    Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards
    Mil Spec MIL-S-25948
    Dark lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays
    Clear, no-glare vision
    Bayonet temples
    Optical 52 mm, nickel silver frames with adjustable nose rests
    Includes an Official Issue crushproof case
    Black, Yellow, Chrome or Silver
    Weight: 0.25 lbs.

    8)

    The pair I have on in the avatar are the 57mm, which they are also available in. I think they're too big and plan to get a pair of 52mm.


    I got a pair of the small, gold ones at the surplus store. 8-)


    Whoa...classy ! :)


    Not at all, however they are functional. 8)

    I got used to the style in the military. The practical thing about them besides being no-glare, UV proof and shatter resistand is the bayonette temples make them easy to get on and off while wearing a helmet, expecially the CVC (combat vehicle crewmember) helmet, which has earphones inside.

    http://www9.plala.or.jp/m01/cvc.jpg
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 17959
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: a complaint about FZ and his sunglasses

    Postby Omphalos » 20 May 2009 18:55

    Geez! Thought I told the board to crap out with pics that large.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6501
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: a complaint about FZ and his sunglasses

    Postby SandRider » 20 May 2009 21:54

    gotta tell ya (again)
    I just ain't crazy bout that there avatar

    liked the Ming avatar

    LOVED the frank'nfurter .....

    would even go for some kind of porno-Godzilla thang ...

    but you still look WAY too much like Simon's old avatar
    that made me hate him so much
    ................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
    ImageImage

    I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
    how to fully interact with people.
    ~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
    User avatar
    SandRider
    Watermaster
     
    Posts: 6163
    Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
    Location: In the back of your mind. Always.

    Re: a complaint about FZ and his sunglasses

    Postby Omphalos » 20 May 2009 21:57

    I liked it at first. Ive been on a few websites where the Grand Poo-Pah's used real pics for avatars. But there comes a time for change (unless you use the Hal 9000 eye - that should never come down).
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6501
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: a complaint about FZ and his sunglasses

    Postby SandRider » 20 May 2009 22:06

    I LOVED your HAL eye ....

    pink's cool too, tho
    ................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
    ImageImage

    I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
    how to fully interact with people.
    ~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
    User avatar
    SandRider
    Watermaster
     
    Posts: 6163
    Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
    Location: In the back of your mind. Always.

    Re: a complaint about FZ and his sunglasses

    Postby inhuien » 21 May 2009 07:00

    Remember kiddies an avatar's not just for Christmas, it's for life.
    Image
    SandRider wrote: :tissue2:
    SandRider wrote:I MISS HIM SOOOOOO MUCH !!!!
    User avatar
    inhuien
     
    Posts: 3619
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
    Location: right here as in not (all) there

    Re: a complaint about FZ and his sunglasses

    Postby Rakis » 21 May 2009 11:23

    I'm sticking with the No ship... :)
    Image
    User avatar
    Rakis
     
    Posts: 1583
    Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

    Re: a complaint about FZ and his sunglasses

    Postby GamePlayer » 21 May 2009 11:39

    I like changing up my avatars every once in a while. Much like my desktop background. It makes avatars more enjoyable to inject some variety. In fact, I'm going to look at some pictures and change up my avatars again.
    "They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
    User avatar
    GamePlayer
    70mm God
     
    Posts: 2993
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
    Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Next

    Return to ˱

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

    cron