• Login
  •          

Hello!

Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Postby chanilover » 17 Jun 2008 07:14

orald wrote:
    shredded anus, huge dildos etc

Actually, that's more your style, isn't it? I prefer subtleties and clues.

No, those are your actual words, although the "shredded anus" was actually a comment that my anus had been "ripped to shreds". Not really that subtle.

No, you haven't made many comments like that recently, but that won't stop me talking about your anus being wider than the Chanel Tunnel.
    "You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
    chanilover

Postby SandChigger » 17 Jun 2008 10:51

Deep and wide!
    Dee-eep and wide!

:shock:
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby orald » 17 Jun 2008 17:01

Chig doesn't take it up the ass. Only up the ear.

Fuck 'im! Fuck 'uim right in the ear!

God I love South Park. :P
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    orald

Postby chanilover » 18 Jun 2008 02:04

Is that because the gaping chasm between your cheeks is so slack?*

I just realised I typed CHANEL Tunnel in my earlier post. FAG! :lol:

*I mean your anus, not your mouth.
    "You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
    chanilover

Postby SandChigger » 18 Jun 2008 07:21

(Wondered about that. Wasn't sure if you meant the "Chunnel" or Coco's naughty bits. :shock: )
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Previous

Return to ˱