KJA

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

HoosierDaddy

Post by HoosierDaddy »

SandChigger wrote:
HoosierDaddy wrote:In case we all start creating dup accounts here, I got dibs on "Harriet Klausner".

:smoke:
Biotch! :evil:

:?: :idea: :!: :!: :!:

But you just gave me a great idea.... :twisted:
Is Chigger-san thinking about assuming Harriet's on-line identity, for nefarious yet noble purpose?

That slatten whore!

:P
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, FoojahTohtchan, it rike yu lead my whoru rife! :o

How yu do zat? :D
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
trang

Re: KJA

Post by trang »

KJA wrote:Hello, I am a big Dune fan.
Look forward to talking about all the Dune books.

Peace!
Norma sends her regards................
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

Bijaz

Post by Bijaz »

trang wrote:

Peace!
I am L ron Hubbard.
KJA

Post by KJA »

trang wrote:

Peace!
You see...how can I word this so a non-writer can understand...Norma is actually short for Normal but obviously she is not normal even though I have characterized her character so she acts as a everday women with normal mundane aspirations finding someone to love her even though she is insecure about her looks and other such foibles which all add to the depth of her persona that helps personify the loneliness everybody feels whether you are a man or woman regardless of someones family background which in this case happens to involve her mother who I created as a magical witch that again parallels and contrasts with her name Norma or as I pointed out earlier implies being normal on the surface but quite rather special inside otherwords the magic that everybody holds.

Gee, I really love answering this type of questions and if there is anything I can help simplify for you please let me know and I will be glad to answer any questions you might have pertaining to the Dune books I wrote or especially the many other wonderful and highly acclaimed novels and series that I also spent a huge part of my life to bring to print that were really the highlight of my life's work that absoletly pushed my writing skills to their limit.
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:shock:

My god...someone has created a KJAbot.

The horror...THE HORROR!!!! :shock:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
trang

Post by trang »

KJA wrote:
trang wrote:

Peace!
You see...how can I word this so a non-writer can understand...Norma is actually short for Normal but obviously she is not normal even though I have characterized her character so she acts as a everday women with normal mundane aspirations finding someone to love her even though she is insecure about her looks and other such foibles which all add to the depth of her persona that helps personify the loneliness everybody feels whether you are a man or woman regardless of someones family background which in this case happens to involve her mother who I created as a magical witch that again parallels and contrasts with her name Norma or as I pointed out earlier implies being normal on the surface but quite rather special inside otherwords the magic that everybody holds.

Gee, I really love answering this type of questions and if there is anything I can help simplify for you please let me know and I will be glad to answer any questions you might have pertaining to the Dune books I wrote or especially the many other wonderful and highly acclaimed novels and series that I also spent a huge part of my life to bring to print that were really the highlight of my life's work that absoletly pushed my writing skills to their limit.
good thing we werent riding in my car, as you spout your blithering nonsense about norma, cause I would have to hit the james bond ejection seat button to launch you, to end the pain.

Blah....
Trang
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

HoosierDaddy

Post by HoosierDaddy »

trang wrote:
KJA wrote:
trang wrote:

Peace!

good thing we werent riding in my car, as you spout your blithering nonsense about norma, cause I would have to hit the james bond ejection seat button to launch you, to end the pain.

Blah....
Trang
Sarcasm meter broken! Warning, warning...

orald

Post by orald »

HoosierDaddy wrote:Sarcasm meter broken! Warning, warning...
Shhh, Don't tell! It's way funnier if he doesn't get it! :lol:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.