Hypatia

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

For what?

My RPG is a huge section- I couldn't fit it in one thread. Freak would have to create a completely locked area with all the RPG stuff in it for you all to see how it works.

If I fit it in one thread it would be about 10 maxed out posts. And then some.

What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
-Julius Caesar

http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/451/451.html
http://omacl.org/
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Let me know what you need and I'll try to make a new forum for it tonight.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Pardot Kynes wrote:For what?
The drama at DN and Arrakeen.
Tleilax Master B

Post by Tleilax Master B »

I think that letter seems pretty damn accurate to me SC. I can add my part of the story, which was that I started getting PMs from her asking me to "edit" posts I had made in response to Arnoloco. This was obviously the period when she took him under her wing. I dutifully made those changes with very little complaint. Later, however, I found out that Crysknife had recommended me as Moderator over there, which she immediately shot me down. When this came up later, she basically played dumb and said she couldn't remember that ever taking place and would "check her PMs and emails" to see if that happened. Of course it fucking happened; Crysknife wouldn't have said that if it didn't. She plays dumb about that to this fucking day. Then she thought she would rub in my face that she was working on a blinkie for me (ahem, SC :wink: ), and put on chiggers blog that she deleted it, blah, blah, blah. I've done absolutely nothing to that bitch and she has been a complete cunt to me. So fuck her I say........ :evil:
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

SandChigger wrote::lol:

Gawd, Girl, you are SUCH a biotch! :twisted:

:P

I was just going to say

OH GAWD HOW BADLY WE HAVE MISJUDGED HER! OH, HYPPO, I'M SO SO SORRY! The bit I just read about you not cutting your trees,
She probably doesn't trim her bush either.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Dune Nerd

Post by Dune Nerd »

chanilover wrote:
SandChigger wrote::lol:

Gawd, Girl, you are SUCH a biotch! :twisted:

:P

I was just going to say

OH GAWD HOW BADLY WE HAVE MISJUDGED HER! OH, HYPPO, I'M SO SO SORRY! The bit I just read about you not cutting your trees,
She probably doesn't trim her bush either.
What a shame
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

One man's overgrown bush is another man's jungle of pleasure.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

chanilover wrote:One man's overgrown bush is another man's jungle of pleasure.
Nice wording. :wink:
orald

Post by orald »

I prefer hardwood forests with lots of snow.

Something like Alaska. What?! :P
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

You like people with genital lice?

What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
-Julius Caesar

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(Haven't forgotten, B! Just haven't found the right images to base it on yet. I'll make it a priority for the next week! Although after seeing DuneFish's stuff, I'm a bit daunted! ;) )

I was gonna stop, but...if we're listing the really personal grievances....

In addition to being a coward now, I'm also untrustworthy. She told me someone suggested me for a moderatorship but it was shot down for that reason. That's also why she wouldn't even consider giving me info on the database so I could try to figure out how to create a working search page for 'Keen.

From what I could tell, she basically didn't (doesn't?) know shit about PHP or MySQL databases...or she would have known that a search isn't going to screw anything up.

Anyway, Freak or Crys later told me that I wasn't put through as a mod because they felt it would be too controversial so soon after the bannings on DN.

The funny thing is, I'd have never known anything about it if she hadn't mentioned it. I never expressed any interest in a mod-ship over there and probably would have turned it down if one had been offered.

I gots ma own fish ta fry. :D
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Freakzilla wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Interesting that Edric has logged in and commented...but not on this.
Stay tuned...
Why, has he written or PMed you about it?
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Interesting that Edric has logged in and commented...but not on this.
Stay tuned...
Why, has he written or PMed you about it?
Yes, I got an email from Edric regarding it this morning. I'll tell y'all more about it when I hear back from him.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

My, but she's quick, isn't she?

Just received this via the PM system over at FED2K, where she seems to be making herself at home:
Title: I suggest you eat your words.
« Sent to: SandChigger on: Today at 09:40:06 »

I got curious about all the wailing about who did and didn't get to be a moderator at Arrakeen. And I found a post dated January 3, 2007 in which I supported Edric's suggestion that you be made a moderator. Want a look?

It was your later, increasingly volatile behavior that made me change my mind. You were apt to fly off the handle at the mere reminder that KJA exists on this planet and some people enjoy his books. I felt you might be a potential "orald" and one staff member shooting his mouth off in the wrong place at the wrong time was quite enough.

Your behavior between then and now has not made me rethink my opinion that in your case, we made the right decision.
That's a slightly different version from what she first gave me over in the comments on my blog (and maybe via email). I guess she tailors the truth for the occasion. ;)

Again, I never knew or heard anything about it at the time.
orald

Post by orald »

SandChigger wrote:
*blah blah blah*

You were apt to fly off the handle at the mere reminder that KJA exists on this planet and some people enjoy his books. I felt you might be a potential "orald" and one staff member shooting his mouth off in the wrong place at the wrong time was quite enough.

*blah blah blah*
See? That's exactly Edric's stance regarding P&B, and yet you guys welcome him and shun her!

Boo hoo, some preeks won't visit Arrakeen, I'm crying a river here. :cry:

Oh, and Hyp, you can kiss my hairy balls, and tell dear Kevin he's welcomed to do the same, but only if he washes his mouth first(who knows where that's been :shock: ).

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:My, but she's quick, isn't she?

Just received this via the PM system over at FED2K, where she seems to be making herself at home:

I got curious about all the wailing about who did and didn't get to be a moderator at Arrakeen. And I found a post dated January 3, 2007 in which I supported Edric's suggestion that you be made a moderator. Want a look?

It was your later, increasingly volatile behavior that made me change my mind. You were apt to fly off the handle at the mere reminder that KJA exists on this planet and some people enjoy his books. I felt you might be a potential "orald" and one staff member shooting his mouth off in the wrong place at the wrong time was quite enough.

Your behavior between then and now has not made me rethink my opinion that in your case, we made the right decision.
That's a slightly different version from what she first gave me over in the comments on my blog (and maybe via email). I guess she tailors the truth for the occasion. ;)

Again, I never knew or heard anything about it at the time.
I wouldnt trust anything that bitch sends. A copy of a PM? Please. Ill bet that she just changed the date and the words. Fuck her.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

orald wrote:
SandChigger wrote:
*blah blah blah*

You were apt to fly off the handle at the mere reminder that KJA exists on this planet and some people enjoy his books. I felt you might be a potential "orald" and one staff member shooting his mouth off in the wrong place at the wrong time was quite enough.

*blah blah blah*
See? That's exactly Edric's stance regarding P&B, and yet you guys welcome him and shun her!

Boo hoo, some preeks won't visit Arrakeen, I'm crying a river here. :cry:

Oh, and Hyp, you can kiss my hairy balls, and tell dear Kevin he's welcomed to do the same, but only if he washes his mouth first(who knows where that's been :shock: ).

I must say I am ashamed of you for using such a vile phrase. :lol:

-Julius Caesar

Tleilax Master B

SandChigger wrote:(Haven't forgotten, B! Just haven't found the right images to base it on yet. I'll make it a priority for the next week! Although after seeing DuneFish's stuff, I'm a bit daunted! ;) )
Kewl SC, I look forward to it!
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

Such little things that make you happy :lol:

-Julius Caesar

Tleilax Master B

Pardot Kynes wrote:Such little things that make you happy :lol:
Hehe, beer and generosity of a fellow OHer. That's all it takes :wink:
Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

I only like strong, dark ale and red wine. Ask ninti what I'm like when drunk.

Everyone else thinks its funny, but I don't.

Hehe.

-Julius Caesar

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

The only thing I can drink any more is scotch. I chase it with water or Coke. Beer? I don't even bother with that stuff any more. Though there are a few I love to taste.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
orald

Post by orald »

Pardot Kynes wrote:Everyone else thinks its funny, but I don't.

Hehe.
I too don't think it's funny.

It was hilarious! :lol:

I wonder if you still have that excerpt from Worm's with the drunk chat...
Pardot Kynes wrote:I must say I am ashamed of you for using such a vile phrase.
Yea, I don't really use that kind of language, I was grasping for something that couldn't be taken as anything but anger.

Seriously now, I wounldn't let that bitch anywhere near my precious Impregnator 3000. :shock:

Pardot Kynes

Post by Pardot Kynes »

That was sarcasm- I used that phrase to describe Halo, and YOU STOLE IT :P

And yes, I still have that chat transcript.

-Julius Caesar

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

I'm not really sure about that site where Hyppo has settled in. After reading the Women Can't Live With Them thread I decided not to start posting as I'd probably get banned. I mean, a dried up spinster sharing her naive, completely unrealistic view on relationships with a gaggle of panting virgins is just too much. I don't think I'd be able to stop myself.