• Register
  • Login
  •          

Hello

Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Postby Nebiros » 10 Sep 2008 02:41

I have stopped blogging on Myspace because for some reason when I logged in, the language on my homepage was in Spanish. The blogs are still in English of course. But I cannot manage my blog anymore because of the language change. I'd cancel my account, but I cannot get to the cancel account option because it is in Spanish!

I really wanted to make more blogs especially with more installments of my fanfic. Pity I cannot anymore.

By the way, here is a youtube video with my father in it. It's a Dutch talk show. The guy in the stripped shirt is my father. That woman with the checkered suit is a right-wing nationalist member of parliament. I would have made this a link in Myspace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtH88rFJxOM&translated=1
    Nebiros

Postby Anathema » 10 Sep 2008 04:42

I saw that episode when it was aired!

I take it you mean the striped shirt, right?
    Anathema

Postby SandChigger » 10 Sep 2008 07:23

Nebby, you been HOLDING OUT on us, never told us your father was an exhibitionist as well. Stripped off his shirt on TV, huh? Whoo-hoo! :lol:
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby Nebiros » 10 Sep 2008 08:03

I suppose my spelling error is funny. Yes I meant striped shirt. But I don't think you watched the video anyway (not you Anathema) so you actually took my spelling error seriously. :roll:
    Nebiros

Postby Ampoliros » 10 Sep 2008 12:50

I can't understand a durn word they are sayin, speak American!

(jk)

Welcome welcome!
    Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
    Ampoliros

Postby Freakzilla » 10 Sep 2008 13:18

Nebiros wrote:I have stopped blogging on Myspace because for some reason when I logged in, the language on my homepage was in Spanish. The blogs are still in English of course. But I cannot manage my blog anymore because of the language change. I'd cancel my account, but I cannot get to the cancel account option because it is in Spanish!

I really wanted to make more blogs especially with more installments of my fanfic. Pity I cannot anymore.

By the way, here is a youtube video with my father in it. It's a Dutch talk show. The guy in the stripped shirt is my father. That woman with the checkered suit is a right-wing nationalist member of parliament. I would have made this a link in Myspace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtH88rFJxOM&translated=1

I had a similar problem with a TV in my house. One of the kids changed it to spanish and I couldn't find the language option on the menu. I finally did though through trial and error.

Just keep pushing buttons, you'll get it eventually. :lol:
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Postby trang » 10 Sep 2008 16:29

Well Met!!

Trang
    "Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

"Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
    But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.."
    trang

Postby SandChigger » 10 Sep 2008 17:46

Freakzilla wrote:Just keep pushing buttons, you'll get it eventually. :lol:

Or just bite the bullet and learn español. :lol:
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby orald » 11 Sep 2008 00:22

Is it really that hard to change it back? Jeez, if nothing else helps, open a new acc' and look what the stages are to get you to the language options, once there there's no way of fucking up. :roll:
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    orald

Previous

Return to ˱