• Register
  • Login
  •          

Member Gallery - Pic Heavy

Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Member Gallery - Pic Heavy

Postby orald » 14 Apr 2008 22:06

In an effort to lure Mandy to post nude, err, perfectly innocent pics of herself, I'm opening the member gallery!
    I suggest it be made a stickey here.

Post here pictures of yourself, your loved ones, (fluffy bunny wunny)pets and those annoying kids old farts like Omph and Freak are so crazy about. :roll:

*Note to females: It's advised to post nude pics of yourselves for the male members, and Mandy, to rate*
    *Note to males: See the above, but only if you're below 30 and not hairy like an ape(i.e not you, Chig)*

Here's me from last, uh, spring/summer(?) not sure, last year:
    *As you can see, I have a crappy webcam and bad lighting, and I also look mad when trying for a neutral look*

Eat your heart out, CL! :P

My fluffy wuffy doggy! *wheeee*

Neighboor's dog:

Neighboor's cat:
    ZOMG Teg super-speed!

Mind you, I usually delete all my personal pics after a short time, but I don't mind leaving you my cute doggy to see.
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    orald

Postby Rakis » 14 Apr 2008 23:00

:lol: :lol:

Nice pics of the dogs Orald !

I must say...i imagined you older with a beard...i blame your avatar...
    Rakis

Postby Omphalos » 15 Apr 2008 00:24

Rakis wrote::lol: :lol:

Nice pics of the dogs Orald !

I must say...i imagined you older with a beard...i blame your avatar...

orald appears younger than his anger.
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby Omphalos » 15 Apr 2008 00:31

People often say that my photos are taken too close up, and that I must be fat because I don't allow the camera to capture my whole body. Well, nothing could be further from the truth. Here is a picture of me taken just three months ago:

Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby SandChigger » 15 Apr 2008 03:48

:lol:
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby Freakzilla » 15 Apr 2008 04:14

Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Postby SandChigger » 15 Apr 2008 04:23

(Love the pix of the kids. :D )

(Not in the same way as Orald, of course. :shock: )
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby orald » 15 Apr 2008 05:12

It'd be hard for me to love the pics of the kids the same way, Chiggy, since I hate kids. :P

orald

Postby Tleilax Master B » 15 Apr 2008 08:44

Dude, you take pictures of your neighbors's cats? You don't live next to Hymaintenance do ya? :P
    Tleilax Master B

Postby Freakzilla » 15 Apr 2008 09:27

orald wrote:It'd be hard for me to love the pics of the kids the same way, Chiggy, since I hate kids. :P

I hate kids too, but it's hard to kill 'em when they look like me. :wink:
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla

Postby inhuien » 15 Apr 2008 11:19

Omphalos wrote:People often say that my photos are taken too close up, and that I must be fat because I don't allow the camera to capture my whole body. Well, nothing could be further from the truth. Here is a picture of me taken just three months ago:

You sure are a little wider Omphalos, I always thought your name was HAL90, No :) :)
    inhuien

Postby Omphalos » 15 Apr 2008 11:59

inhuien wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:People often say that my photos are taken too close up, and that I must be fat because I don't allow the camera to capture my whole body. Well, nothing could be further from the truth. Here is a picture of me taken just three months ago:

You sure are a little wider Omphalos, I always thought your name was HAL90, No :) :)

Please dont confuse me with that dumb, skinny bitch. That moron doesnt even know what the fuck an AE-35 unit is, much less how to sabotage one.

Sheesh. Ya try to act smart, and the rabble still winds up treating you like a moron! Whats a silicon based intelligence supposed to do? Sing folk songs?
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby GamePlayer » 15 Apr 2008 12:31

You look very normal. Who'd have thought? But then again, it's always the normal ones you have to watch out for, with the basements full of...things :)

Cute pets.
    GamePlayer
    70mm God

Postby orald » 15 Apr 2008 13:50

You look very normal. Who'd have thought? But then again, it's always the normal ones you have to watch out for, with the basements full of...things

That's why I feel it's a shame GRRM didn't flesh out the Tickler's character a bit more in ASoIaF, for shame. :(

So...where's the gold in this forum? Where did the Talifans go? How many men have they got? Is there any gold in this forum? :twisted:

orald

Postby Tyrant » 16 Apr 2008 04:17

Freakzilla wrote:http://www.thekendricks.netfirms.com/

beautiful family dude..i also have 4 kids
    Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
    Tyrant

Postby SandChigger » 16 Apr 2008 04:44

I finally got around to connecting up my iSight again....

Remember: It's not Kevin's head! :D

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby orald » 16 Apr 2008 06:10

You sure look like an older version of him though. :twisted:

Darth Chigger: Kevin, I am your father!
    KJA: ZOMG OH NOES!1!

orald

Postby Omphalos » 16 Apr 2008 10:44

SandChigger wrote:I finally got around to connecting up my iSight again....

We should send this pic to your students and have them put it up in the top left hand corner of your class' wiki.

By the way, I kind of expected the Japanese would give you a much more advanced shelf system. Like something made of lasers or something. With two or three asimos to get you books when you want them. How very hum-drum of the technological masters of the world.
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby GamePlayer » 16 Apr 2008 13:16

I hope you recovered :)
    GamePlayer
    70mm God

Postby SandChigger » 16 Apr 2008 15:18

orald wrote:You sure look like an older version of him though. :twisted:

It's been pointed out before. In fact, when I debuted this avatar variation on DN, Omph and others thought I had used Kevin's head in it. (The smaller resolution helped.)

Darth Chigger: Kevin, I am your father!
    KJA: ZOMG OH NOES!1!

Now that has possibilities.... :twisted:

(Besides the obvious "Hey, Kev, I fucked your mother!")

(Yes, thank you, GP, all better now. ;) )

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Omphalos » 16 Apr 2008 15:24

Wow. Chig as KJA's daddy. Why dont you just smack that lil whippersnapper upside the head please?
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby SandChigger » 16 Apr 2008 15:30

Omphalos wrote:We should send this pic to your students and have them put it up in the top left hand corner of your class' wiki.

I've already got an image of a bonsai growing out of my head. I had a kid in one of my classes last year who was pretty good with PhotoShop. He had me fighting Spiderman, on the label of a cup noodle pack, etc.

By the way, I kind of expected the Japanese would give you a much more advanced shelf system. Like something made of lasers or something. With two or three asimos to get you books when you want them. How very hum-drum of the technological masters of the world.

Yeah, Humanities is one of the poorer departments, it seems. One morning back around the beginning of the month I noticed a massive new stone marker in front of the refurbed Education Dept. building, with "Education" carved into it in old-style calligraphy Kanji. They've got OOODLES of money (yen om?)...but no native speakers of English in their English Education section. (Actually, in one of the weird/stupid things about the place, they have none BY DEPARTMENTAL POLICY. Go figure.)

When I leave this country, an exposé of the education system as I have seen it is one thing definitely on the agenda. :evil:

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Freakzilla » 16 Apr 2008 19:23

SandChigger wrote:I finally got around to connecting up my iSight again....

Man, I wish I had a chair like that at work. :cry:
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla

Postby SandChigger » 16 Apr 2008 21:42

It's a second-hand freebie. Got it from Texas Bob when he got an even nicer one. (Teg will know who I mean.)

It is mighty comfy. :D

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby orald » 17 Apr 2008 08:16

I think this thread needs to be closed, it has failed in its mission- still no nude pics of Mandy. :cry:

orald

Next

Return to ˱