Member Gallery - Pic Heavy

Image
    Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3289
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Postby Nekhrun » 17 Apr 2008 11:07

Baraka Bryan wrote:according to facebook it's nekhrun's bday today

so happy bday!


Thanks! It is the only day of the year that I actually celebrate. It's kind of become a month long event. I'm going to the MN Wild playoff game tonight, eating lots of Twinkies and drinking a lot of Mountain Dew. I'll be posting my weekend plans later for any golfers who may take interest in how we do things in Minnesota. :D

User avatar
Tleilax Master B
Posts: 674
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:54
Location: Desert of New Mexico

Postby Tleilax Master B » 17 Apr 2008 11:23

Nekhrun wrote:
Baraka Bryan wrote:according to facebook it's nekhrun's bday today

so happy bday!


Thanks! It is the only day of the year that I actually celebrate. It's kind of become a month long event. I'm going to the MN Wild playoff game tonight, eating lots of Twinkies and drinking a lot of Mountain Dew. I'll be posting my weekend plans later for any golfers who may take interest in how we do things in Minnesota. :D


Damn! wish I could get in on a round!

(Happy B-day Nekkie!!!!)
Image

User avatar
orald
Posts: 3010
Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital
Contact:

Postby orald » 17 Apr 2008 12:40

I haven't celebrated my b-day for at least 7-8 years now. Most I do is harass, err, pet my doggy a bit more than usual since I celebrate his on my day(the dates are kinda close...according to official Oraldian propoganda).

I'm also not going to wish Nekh a happy b-day because he's a dirty, dirty preek. :x
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Postby SandChigger » 17 Apr 2008 12:58

orald wrote:Most I do is harass, err, pet my doggy a bit more than usual

That's a new one?

(I've heard it referred to as "spanking the monkey" and "choking the chicken" before, but not this variant.)
I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA

User avatar
orald
Posts: 3010
Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital
Contact:

Postby orald » 17 Apr 2008 13:06

No, you perv(you'd like to think that's what I do on my B-day), it litterally means petting my cute, fluffy doggy. And kissing his nose. :D
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.



I wish I could have been with you that one last time.

Fantômas

Postby Fantômas » 17 Apr 2008 13:10

SandChigger wrote:
orald wrote:Most I do is harass, err, pet my doggy a bit more than usual

That's a new one?

(I've heard it referred to as "spanking the monkey" and "choking the chicken" before, but not this variant.)

Could he be a variable deviant?
Orald is turning Japanese...is turning Japanese..I really think so

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3289
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Postby Nekhrun » 17 Apr 2008 13:19

Tleilax Master B wrote:
Nekhrun wrote: for any golfers who may take interest in how we do things in Minnesota. :D


Damn! wish I could get in on a round!

(Happy B-day Nekkie!!!!)

You have no idea how much you wish you could golf with us. I'll try to post some pictures that might give you some ideas of your own. :) I'm at work now.

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3289
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Postby Nekhrun » 17 Apr 2008 13:21

orald wrote:I'm also not going to wish Nekh a happy b-day because he's a dirty, dirty preek. :x

Just admit it already. KJA and BH have done more for Dune and promoting FH's crappy/confusing work than anyone else could have.

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6623
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Postby Omphalos » 17 Apr 2008 13:35

Tleilax Master B wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
Baraka Bryan wrote:according to facebook it's nekhrun's bday today

so happy bday!


Thanks! It is the only day of the year that I actually celebrate. It's kind of become a month long event. I'm going to the MN Wild playoff game tonight, eating lots of Twinkies and drinking a lot of Mountain Dew. I'll be posting my weekend plans later for any golfers who may take interest in how we do things in Minnesota. :D


Damn! wish I could get in on a round!

(Happy B-day Nekkie!!!!)


Im off to Vegas for work in a few hours, so Ill drink a round to you.
Last edited by Omphalos on 25 Feb 2009 23:29, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Phaedrus
Posts: 551
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 04:35

Postby Phaedrus » 17 Apr 2008 14:02

Image

The most recent picture of me currently in existence. The insanity is more apparent than usual.
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6623
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Postby Omphalos » 17 Apr 2008 14:06

Which one is you again? :lol:

BTW, welcome back. How's school treating you? Keeping you busy as hell, I would imagine. Let's hope summer gets here soon so you can come by more often.

User avatar
Phaedrus
Posts: 551
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 04:35

Postby Phaedrus » 17 Apr 2008 14:12

Omphalos wrote:Which one is you again? :lol:

BTW, welcome back. How's school treating you? Keeping you busy as hell, I would imagine. Let's hope summer gets here soon so you can come by more often.


The one on the left, of course. =P

Funny you should ask. I just kind of dropped out of college, although I'm planning on going back to a different state school in the fall, and praying that it will be somewhat better. At the rate I'm going, I might graduate from college in 2020...
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6623
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Postby Omphalos » 17 Apr 2008 14:15

I did the same thing. I went to Randolph Macon College for a year, then dropped out and it took me 8 more years to get my Bachelor's degree. I worked a lot, but I had a LOT of fun too, traveling the world, meeting people and fucking their women. God Speed, young traveler, God Speed!

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Postby SandChigger » 17 Apr 2008 14:22

(Phaedrus...I've commented on this before, but it's REALLY freaky how much you look like one of my roommates my sophomore year at OSU. Scaaaary. :shock: )
I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA

User avatar
Phaedrus
Posts: 551
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 04:35

Postby Phaedrus » 17 Apr 2008 14:48

Omphalos wrote:I did the same thing. I went to Randolph Macon College for a year, then dropped out and it took me 8 more years to get my Bachelor's degree. I worked a lot, but I had a LOT of fun too, traveling the world, meeting people and fucking their women. God Speed, young traveler, God Speed!


I can only hope the next 8 years of my life are fun and exciting. At the moment, I'm looking for work or something like it. Fun comes once I have funds of some sort.


(Phaedrus...I've commented on this before, but it's REALLY freaky how much you look like one of my roommates my sophomore year at OSU. Scaaaary.)


Maybe I'm actually a secret experiment, and I'm a clone of sorts? That would be cool. Maybe.
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18157
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 17 Apr 2008 14:51

Phaedrus wrote:
Omphalos wrote:I did the same thing. I went to Randolph Macon College for a year, then dropped out and it took me 8 more years to get my Bachelor's degree. I worked a lot, but I had a LOT of fun too, traveling the world, meeting people and fucking their women. God Speed, young traveler, God Speed!


I can only hope the next 8 years of my life are fun and exciting. At the moment, I'm looking for work or something like it. Fun comes once I have funds of some sort.


That's what they'd like you to believe but in reality it just leads to a whole new set of problems.

You'd have been better of staying in school forever. :P
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Phaedrus
Posts: 551
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 04:35

Postby Phaedrus » 17 Apr 2008 14:59

Freakzilla wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:
Omphalos wrote:I did the same thing. I went to Randolph Macon College for a year, then dropped out and it took me 8 more years to get my Bachelor's degree. I worked a lot, but I had a LOT of fun too, traveling the world, meeting people and fucking their women. God Speed, young traveler, God Speed!


I can only hope the next 8 years of my life are fun and exciting. At the moment, I'm looking for work or something like it. Fun comes once I have funds of some sort.


That's what they'd like you to believe but in reality it just leads to a whole new set of problems.

You'd have been better of staying in school forever. :P


That's what I hear. I'm trying to be optimistic, though!
You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18157
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 17 Apr 2008 15:37

At least it's a different set of problems, a change of scenery.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
orald
Posts: 3010
Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital
Contact:

Postby orald » 17 Apr 2008 15:41

Phaedrus wrote:I can only hope the next 8 years of my life are fun and exciting. At the moment, I'm looking for work or something like it. Fun comes once I have funds of some sort.

Unless you're a hitman. Then fun IS work! :twisted:

And about your pic: Sock monkeys!

*I was told the "sock monkeys" joke refered to, well, sock monkeys in the Lynch version, but I must've blinked because I remember no such thing. :?

EDIT: The joke I'm refering to is:
Image
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.



I wish I could have been with you that one last time.

User avatar
Robspierre
Posts: 2160
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
Location: Cascadia

Postby Robspierre » 17 Apr 2008 23:19

And for something different, this is from a couple of years ago:

Image

Rob

User avatar
orald
Posts: 3010
Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital
Contact:

Postby orald » 18 Apr 2008 00:02

Hmm, a cross-dresser? :lol:

Yea, yea, "real" men wear kilts. :roll:

But your legs are naked, in the snow! :shock:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.



I wish I could have been with you that one last time.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Postby SandChigger » 18 Apr 2008 04:37

Freakzilla wrote:You'd have been better of staying in school forever. :P

I can testify to the longterm (fun?) value of that option. ;)


(Robbo! Pix like that are why you got Orald hitting on you! Think, laddy, think! :D )
I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA

User avatar
Robspierre
Posts: 2160
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
Location: Cascadia

Postby Robspierre » 18 Apr 2008 14:50

What? I get a kick out of seeing him get all worked up and no way of getting relief, from me at least :twisted:


Rob

User avatar
orald
Posts: 3010
Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital
Contact:

Postby orald » 18 Apr 2008 16:52

You wish...fugly. :roll:

But damn, man, your shins are naked in the bloody snow! :shock:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.



I wish I could have been with you that one last time.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Postby SandChigger » 19 Apr 2008 00:36

Well...you know what they say about what you wear under a kilt, right?

(Shins ain't all wot's nekkid.)

Anyway...looks to me like he's wearin' leotards. Or...

GODS FORFEND! HE'S GOT ON A NEW SISTERHOOD UNITARD!

AAAAAAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAH! :shock:
I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA


Return to “˱”