• Register
  • Login
  •          

Howdy

Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Postby Freakzilla » 02 Apr 2008 20:03

I'll give him one chance.

Arnoldo, your reputation obviously preceeds you here so tread lightly.

Everyone is welcome to Jacurutu, but I reserve the right to take their water for any reason.
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Postby Nekhrun » 02 Apr 2008 20:29

I just wanted to say that I haven't formally joined here yet because I'm waiting for an invitation. :roll: (So, uh, anytime then Omph. :D )
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener

Postby SandChigger » 02 Apr 2008 21:11

Um...if you haven't formally joined...how can you be posting? :shock:

:wink: :lol:
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby Spicelon » 02 Apr 2008 21:48

I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing first-hand all the DRAMA allegedly happening at DF and 'Keen, but I INSIST on the right to call people "cheeky little bastards", even if I don't know them.
    Poop is funny.
    MetaCugel8262 is not.
    Spicelon

Postby orald » 02 Apr 2008 21:52

The only "right" and "cheeky" you'll get is my right cheek to kiss, if you know what I mean. :P
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    orald

Postby Omphalos » 02 Apr 2008 22:05

Nekhrun wrote:I just wanted to say that I haven't formally joined here yet because I'm waiting for an invitation. :roll: (So, uh, anytime then Omph. :D )

Welcome, to Fantasy Island!
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby Rakis » 02 Apr 2008 22:09

Freakzilla wrote:I'll give him one chance.

Arnoldo, your reputation obviously preceeds you here so tread lightly.

Everyone is welcome to Jacurutu, but I reserve the right to take their water for any reason.

I have an eery feeling that Hyp said the same thing before he joined Arrakeen... :roll:

I really like Jacurutu, i hope no one mistakes Arnoldo for a simple Troll...he's more deceptive than that...
    Rakis

Postby SandChigger » 02 Apr 2008 22:35

No, she pretended not to know anything about the past history between us. Extended him the protection of her PC Code. Confided later she wanted to rehabilitate him.

I guess what I'm not getting is the necessity.

After all, the Latin American Troll position here has already been filled, no?
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Rakis » 02 Apr 2008 22:41

No, she pretended not to know anything about the past history between us. Extended him the protection of her PC Code. Confided later she wanted to rehabilitate him.

Frakin social worker wanna-be...

After all, the Latin American Troll position here has already been filled, no?

I thought Orald from Israel? :twisted:
    Rakis

Postby SandChigger » 02 Apr 2008 22:56

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, he is.

So he's either the Eastern Mediterranean Troll or the Western Middle Eastern Troll.

I think it depends on which way the wind is blowing.... :wink:

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby inhuien » 03 Apr 2008 04:52

Howdy.
    inhuien

Postby orald » 03 Apr 2008 06:13

I think it depends on how I'll blow you away. :evil:

orald

Postby inhuien » 03 Apr 2008 06:32

At least you didn't type off. :oops:
    inhuien

Postby orald » 03 Apr 2008 06:52

Yes, I was aware of that possible mistake...but I'm not attracted to old farts such as he. :twisted:

orald

Postby Tleilax Master B » 03 Apr 2008 08:33

hehe, this is great. Arnie shows up and already two totally innocent bystanders have been labeled trolls. Arnie didn't even have to do anything and he's already stirring up trouble.

Time to revisit my idea on a flame room? :wink:
    Tleilax Master B

Postby orald » 03 Apr 2008 10:31

If we ever get a flame room, it must be titled Scream Room.

orald

Postby SandChigger » 03 Apr 2008 11:11

orald wrote:Yes, I was aware of that possible mistake...but I'm not attracted to old farts such as he. :twisted:

Aw...give us a hug! :lol:

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Freakzilla » 03 Apr 2008 11:23

Tleilax Master B wrote:hehe, this is great. Arnie shows up and already two totally innocent bystanders have been labeled trolls. Arnie didn't even have to do anything and he's already stirring up trouble.

Time to revisit my idea on a flame room? :wink:

Make a topic and sticky it. I like "The Scream Room", very apropo.

But if we do this, y'all need to confine your bitching and griping to there.
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Postby Nekhrun » 03 Apr 2008 12:49

SandChigger wrote:Um...if you haven't formally joined...how can you be posting? :shock:

:wink: :lol:

They're prequels or interquels to what my real posts will be after I "formally" join.
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener

Postby arnoldo » 03 Apr 2008 13:39

SandChigger wrote:No, she pretended not to know anything about the past history between us. Extended him the protection of her PC Code. Confided later she wanted to rehabilitate him.

As I mentioned in the Politcs and Religions thread, rules usually do not have to be made/enforced until people begin to hurl abuse at others. Typically the person who is pointed out as causing the "trouble" in the first place starts to shift the blame to the person who is put in the awkward position of making/enforcing the rule.. . it's a simple concept.
    arnoldo

Postby inhuien » 03 Apr 2008 14:19

Many concepts are simple, doesn't mean they're right does it.
    inhuien

Postby Nekhrun » 03 Apr 2008 16:03

arnoldo wrote:As I mentioned in the Politcs and Religions thread, rules usually do not have to be made/enforced until people begin to hurl abuse at others. Typically the person who is pointed out as causing the "trouble" in the first place starts to shift the blame to the person who is put in the awkward position of making/enforcing the rule.. . it's a simple concept.

Don't come into our house and pee on our fucking rug!
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener

Postby orald » 03 Apr 2008 16:28

I still love you, Arnoldo, no matter what they say.

Oh, wait, you're a Prequelite? Burn, infidel defiler! :x :x :x

:wink:

orald

Postby arnoldo » 03 Apr 2008 17:03

Nekhrun wrote:
    arnoldo wrote:As I mentioned in the Politcs and Religions thread, rules usually do not have to be made/enforced until people begin to hurl abuse at others. Typically the person who is pointed out as causing the "trouble" in the first place starts to shift the blame to the person who is put in the awkward position of making/enforcing the rule.. . it's a simple concept.

Don't come into our house and pee on our fucking rug!

Hey, I had a special invitation to come here :twisted:
    arnoldo

Postby Tleilax Master B » 03 Apr 2008 17:05

arnoldo wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:No, she pretended not to know anything about the past history between us. Extended him the protection of her PC Code. Confided later she wanted to rehabilitate him.

As I mentioned in the Politcs and Religions thread, rules usually do not have to be made/enforced until people begin to hurl abuse at others. Typically the person who is pointed out as causing the "trouble" in the first place starts to shift the blame to the person who is put in the awkward position of making/enforcing the rule.. . it's a simple concept.

Interesting. Too bad it didn't actually work that way. YOU started all the trouble on another forum, then came into 'Keen and started your passive/agressive trolling, so you looked like the victim. Turns out your protective mother was banned from another forum and blog, had a mass exodus and huge blow out on "her" forum (it was never her's BTW) and the fucking thing is dead. BTW, I fail to see how having to enforce rules as the head admin on a forum is "awkward." That's like saying you put the taxi driver in the "awkward" position of having to drive you around for money. :roll:
    Tleilax Master B

PreviousNext

Return to ˱