Howdy

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

merkin muffley

Re: Howdy

Post by merkin muffley »

Freakzilla wrote:
Allizkaerf wrote:
arnoldo wrote:I was fantasizing the other day that humans and chimps speciated from a common arboreal primate (see pic below) about 30 million years ago.

Is this a common fantasy?
So, were you fantasizing that you were the human, the chimp or the arboreal?
:lol:
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Boy do i feel dumb.
I just checked the dates from past posts, I thought arnaldo had been readmitted. This isn't the case right?
I'm not entering the debait on lifting the ban, I trust the appropriate powers decisions. I'm fact checking.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Freakzilla wrote:Let's see what Omph thinks...
Absolutes are a bad idea. Saying that everyone should be welcome goes a bit far. IMHO there are two or three people out there who I absofuckinglutely do not want to have to see where I roost. Arnoldo. Cuntsore. Sunnyfuck. The very idea of giving them memberships here makes me want to come here less. I cannot stand those bastards. I think that they were bad for DN back when I cared about that place, and now I know they will be bad for Jacurutu, and I love this place. So fuck them. Let them wander around out there, sulking about what an asshole I am. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside; like I've done the right thing.

Freakzilla wrote:
Mandy wrote:He was banned for posting in Spanish? srsly?
No, he was banned for being a troll and the fact that I didn't like him. Commenting on the creation of the English only rule in Spanish was just the last straw.
When he commented in Spanish it was immediately after he had been told not to. Now, truly, it was a pretext, but it was also a flagrant and antagonistic violation of a rule. Let's just say that two ideals were served that day. 1) Don't fuck with the rule-maker. 2) Fuck arnoldo.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Told ya :lol:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

Omphalos wrote:it was also a flagrant and antagonistic violation of a rule. Let's just say that two ideals were served that day. 1) Don't fuck with the rule-maker. 2) Fuck arnoldo.
Makes sense to me. He's really just a tiresome asshole.

Who is "Cuntsore?"
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

merkin muffley wrote:Who is "Cuntsore?"
That's funny because when I first read it I thought, How funny is it that I know exactly to whom he's referring. :lol:

(Hyppo)
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Shouldn't things have thawed out enough up there in Red Deer for her to come out of her hole?

(I'm surprised she hasn't reappeared over on FED2k by now. arny is spraying his scent all over the place like a tomcat with leaky valves; maybe the smell just hasn't reached her yet. Or maybe she's afraid of being outcunted by Hwi?)
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Hyppo won't be showing anywhere anymore. We served her her own ass righteously; she'll never, ever, ever get over the humiliation of what happened to her. He-he! Serves the bitch right.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Omphalos wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Let's see what Omph thinks...
Absolutes are a bad idea. Saying that everyone should be welcome goes a bit far. IMHO there are two or three people out there who I absofuckinglutely do not want to have to see where I roost. Arnoldo. Cuntsore. Sunnyfuck. The very idea of giving them memberships here makes me want to come here less. I cannot stand those bastards. I think that they were bad for DN back when I cared about that place, and now I know they will be bad for Jacurutu, and I love this place. So fuck them. Let them wander around out there, sulking about what an asshole I am. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside; like I've done the right thing.
ramen. Hyppo, Arnodildo and Scummypuke, the Unholy Trinity of cuntery. :lol: Oh yeah, and Pansyass was banned as well, can't remember why.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

SandRider wrote:godammit, I forgot that little snot claims to've attended UT ....

BTW, I'll say it again, I'm against all bannings here, except for

1) Chinese spammers
2) user who post illegal (in the USA) material or links to such

trolls are fun and should be invited in for tea ... I know the threads can devolve into silly and
embarrassing insult-tossing, and detract from the Real Dune Discussion and make the sietch
"look bad", but I think the good entertainment is worth it ....

also, if we are to be the Anti-Corporate Dune forum, then there should be no bannings,
regardless ... if a flame war gets out of hand, devolved into silly bullshit and plain name-calling
with no good entertainment value, then the "responsible" members should step in and
call our people on their bullshit ... like Mandy did to me when I first got here and was using
Simon as my personal whipping-boy ...

so I say take the High Moral Ground - post on FED2K that arnoldo's ban has been reviewed and rescinded ....
invite him and his Looney Tunes back in .... I'd like a real McDuner around, for fun, like a retarded midget
or something ...
You only want degenerate rectums like Hyppoe and Arnoloco here to shit-talk them. Which is all good fun, shame House Atreides was shut down after we took the flame wars there. That was internet drama at its finest.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

also tho, with someone like Arnoldo, it's fun to let them go on & on, posting their
insane and inaccurate ideas about Frank's Dune .... no better critique on McDune
than their own fans demonstrating they don't understand Frank ... or the kids
who claim Spanky's Dune is "better" because it's "easier to understand" ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

But you can view Dune Novels again now, right?

He's performing live there almost daily, as usual. ;)

(And you can catch him on FED2k, too. Being the good little Catholic/McDune toady.)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

But you can view Dune Novels again now, right?
not w/o >9000 proxies ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh. What did he do, block Texas again? :lol: