• Register
  • Login
  •          

    A_Kalisandra_M

    Image
      Tell us a little about yourself

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Postby Spicelon » 31 Mar 2008 18:47

    orald wrote:I didn't realize swamps could get that cold. :o

    Maybe she's just arroused from single-handedly slaughtering all those poor cows? :cry:

    Yes, I know you don't kill them yourself, murderer!


    Swamps?! Cow slaughtering!?! Oh my....
    Poop is funny.
    MetaCugel8262 is not.
    User avatar
    Spicelon
     
    Posts: 702
    Joined: 30 Mar 2008 23:31

    Postby Freakzilla » 31 Mar 2008 18:51

    orald wrote:I didn't realize swamps could get that cold. :o

    Maybe she's just arroused from single-handedly slaughtering all those poor cows? :cry:

    Yes, I know you don't kill them yourself, murderer!


    Deserts get cold too. :P
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 17968
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Postby Spicelon » 31 Mar 2008 19:00

    Freakzilla wrote:
    orald wrote:I didn't realize swamps could get that cold. :o

    Maybe she's just arroused from single-handedly slaughtering all those poor cows? :cry:

    Yes, I know you don't kill them yourself, murderer!


    Deserts get cold too. :P


    It's obvious that Orald is a swampcist and a slaughtercist. I had him pegged from the get-go, the cheeky little bastard.
    Poop is funny.
    MetaCugel8262 is not.
    User avatar
    Spicelon
     
    Posts: 702
    Joined: 30 Mar 2008 23:31

    Postby Rakis » 31 Mar 2008 23:10

    A_Kalisandra_M wrote:
    Rakis wrote:
    Naked women, she's OK with.


    You're a lucky man, Freak... :(
    Yes, lucky. I always wonder why women object to men looking at nude women online. For the life of me I'll never understand such thoughts. It'll always remain one of the mysteries of life....

    * Sorry all I just stopped by for a quickie. (That's quick-look-see. LOL) Promise to return tomorrow to go back to the discussions. *


    Thanks for the quickie ! :P

    Must go now, girlfriend read this post over my shoulders : "nude women" and "quickie" are gonna be part of our next discussion...
    Image
    User avatar
    Rakis
     
    Posts: 1583
    Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

    Postby A_Kalisandra_M » 31 Mar 2008 23:11

    GamePlayer wrote:I suppose it's not much different than film; most girls hate action films and most guys dread chick flicks :)
    LOL :: This may be funny to all of the men but... My husband enjoys chick flicks, and I'm more of an action movie person!
    "That is not dead, which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons, even death may die..."

    ~ Lovecraft
    User avatar
    A_Kalisandra_M
     
    Posts: 22
    Joined: 26 Mar 2008 23:46

    Postby A_Kalisandra_M » 31 Mar 2008 23:12

    Rakis wrote:
    A_Kalisandra_M wrote:
    Rakis wrote:
    Naked women, she's OK with.


    You're a lucky man, Freak... :(
    Yes, lucky. I always wonder why women object to men looking at nude women online. For the life of me I'll never understand such thoughts. It'll always remain one of the mysteries of life....

    * Sorry all I just stopped by for a quickie. (That's quick-look-see. LOL) Promise to return tomorrow to go back to the discussions. *


    Thanks for the quickie ! :P

    Must go now, girlfriend read this post over my shoulders : "nude women" and "quickie" are gonna be part of our next discussion...
    LOL Apologise for me: It's not like that; I swear...
    "That is not dead, which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons, even death may die..."

    ~ Lovecraft
    User avatar
    A_Kalisandra_M
     
    Posts: 22
    Joined: 26 Mar 2008 23:46

    Postby orald » 01 Apr 2008 08:58

    A_Kalisandra_M wrote: LOL :: This may be funny to all of the men but... My husband enjoys chick flicks, and I'm more of an action movie person!

    Now we know who wears the pants in that house. :wink:
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

    I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    User avatar
    orald
     
    Posts: 3010
    Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
    Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital

    Postby inhuien » 01 Apr 2008 09:48

    orald wrote:Now we know who wears the pants in that house. :wink:


    Very Funny Orald, now did you write that in UK or US English. :D
    Image
    User avatar
    inhuien
     
    Posts: 3629
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
    Location: right here as in not (all) there

    Postby Robspierre » 01 Apr 2008 10:01

    orald wrote:
    A_Kalisandra_M wrote: LOL :: This may be funny to all of the men but... My husband enjoys chick flicks, and I'm more of an action movie person!

    Now we know who wears the pants in that house. :wink:



    I don't wear pants........ :wink:


    Rob
    User avatar
    Robspierre
     
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
    Location: Cascadia

    Postby GamePlayer » 01 Apr 2008 10:08

    A_Kalisandra_M wrote:
    GamePlayer wrote:I suppose it's not much different than film; most girls hate action films and most guys dread chick flicks :)
    LOL :: This may be funny to all of the men but... My husband enjoys chick flicks, and I'm more of an action movie person!


    Hahaha, a truly unique couple. That's certainly an interesting reversal. I hope you and your husband have seen "A Life Less Ordinary." It's a somewhat silly film but it can be quite entertaining and I think it would appeal to both your tastes. Of course, I'm a Danny Boyle whore, so I recommend a lot of his films (Trainspotting, 28 Days Later, Shallow Grave) :)
    User avatar
    GamePlayer
    70mm God
     
    Posts: 2993
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
    Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Postby orald » 01 Apr 2008 10:20

    I don't wear either US or UK.

    I wear a kilt, and damn proud of it too!







    Ok, so I don't wera a kilt.
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

    I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    User avatar
    orald
     
    Posts: 3010
    Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
    Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital

    Postby Robspierre » 01 Apr 2008 21:57

    orald wrote:

    Ok, so I don't wera a kilt.


    You should, you get more arse than a public toilet :twisted:


    Rob
    User avatar
    Robspierre
     
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
    Location: Cascadia

    Postby Omphalos » 01 Apr 2008 22:42

    Robspierre wrote:
    orald wrote:

    Ok, so I don't wera a kilt.


    You should, you get more arse than a public toilet :twisted:


    Rob


    Lovely.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6523
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Previous

    Return to ˱

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

    cron