atreus4971 wrote: ...for the hell of it, and for therapy, I'm going to vent spleen.
1. He wrote a bunch of crap for the Star Wars universe that is now widely considered to be the worst thing that ever happened to Star Wars.
2. The so called notes left by the great man have never materialized, although KJA claims they were released in Road to Dune, Questionable at best.
3. His wife apparently has fifteen years experience as a copy-editor, well Frank put his entire life into the real Dune.
4. And this point is only my opinion, but it has to be made, his writing is BLOODY AWFUL! I actually found it difficult to read so many times that I wanted to just give up.
5. He latches on to any successful story and turns it into a cheap money spinner.
And finally, my biggest argument,
7: Quantity does not equal quality. KJA seems to pat himself on the back simply because he is prolific, well I take a crap everyday but that doesn't make me a superstar.
I have read Frank's Dune and I have read the drivel foisted on the fans by KJA, and I can honestly say that he has damn nearly destroyed the Dune universe. I cant believe that he is still 'writing' books in FRANK HERBERT'S visionary universe. I discovered today that sisterhood is out and thought to myself oh please no!
Anyway, I'm going to quit before I have an aneurism. Although I profoundly wish one for KJA.
All I have to say is sea worms. FFS!
atreus4971 wrote:It's such a simple choice isn't it? Just ignore his work. Nobody forced me to read it, in fact it could be said that it was my fault.
atreus4971 wrote:Serkanner, the whole post is sarcasm, calm down
atreus4971 wrote:Well, I intend to find as many ways as possible to share my resentment and contempt for KJA, this is only the beginning, and we all know what beginnings are
He who can destroy a thing, controls a thing.'
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest