I'm Not Onasander

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

NotOnasander

I'm Not Onasander

Post by NotOnasander »

I met Onasander on Kevin's forum, he said you were all pretty dimwitted and would fall for this, as everyone here thought he was from Texas because that's where the previous troll was form, now people are referring to me as Onasander even though I went out of my way to identify myself as NOT Onasander. I don't live in San Francisco, and wouldn't drive a Saturn for anything.

The so lithe and spreadsome thing was hilarious, the thread is over thirty pages long, still going on at kjasf. I would link it to you all, but your not able to view it, cause your not invited in.

Seriously, you guys never check the IP addresses. Prefer running around in your little hellish circles whipping one another like in Dante's Inferno, act now, think later- if never unto this last.

You guys do help him sell alot of books though, nothing like a group of talifans to flame the fires to engage readers who otherwise wouldn't of considered buying the book. Your a inspiration to us all. I can't wait to have a group of 'Dune Haters' myself someday tearing up and screaming about my works, I'll sell like hotcakes.

Didn't even get the hint on the Dune Seven notes I dropped off first time here. You guys are a bunch of idiots, thinking you figured it all out- I literally gave you a chunk of the notes Frank based his ideas off of, and you chuck it. I am willing to bet you don't even know the origin of the Harkonnen's in English history (literally by name), or the importance of Adapa to Frank's Dune series. Everyone here get's off on some random tangent or conclusion, and throws everything else to the wind.

Where's this old stinky cock guy I was told about? He's not dead, is he?
NotOnasander

Re: I'm Not Onasander

Post by NotOnasander »

And Kevin is well guarded now, by the 501st, so there is nothing you can do to stop him.

And he has nut-kicking proof body armor, after what happened in Atlanta back in 2009 with that crazy lady and the fire alarm, he's not taking any more chances:

This is where it's all at:
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

...cause your not invited in.

Your a inspiration to us all.
Yup, it's Onasander.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

NotOnasander wrote:And Kevin is well guarded now, by the 501st, so there is nothing you can do to stop him.

Um... I'm kinda laying off ridiculing the 501ers since they do a lot of charity work with kids, but let's be honest about this "bodyguard" aspect, shall we?

:laughing-rolling:
...after what happened in Atlanta back in 2009 with that crazy lady and the fire alarm, he's not taking any more chances
Hmmm? Never heard anything about this? Anyone else?
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
ULFsurfer

Post by ULFsurfer »

NotOnasander wrote: I am willing to bet you don't even know the origin of the Harkonnen's in English history (literally by name),
Most likely FH got the name Harkonnen from a Finnish name, typically spelled with one "n". Descendants from Finnish immigrants to America dropped the letters "ä" and "ö" from the original "Härkönen".
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

NotOnasander wrote:You guys do help him sell alot of books though...
Didn't help him too much this time, did it?
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
lotek

Post by lotek »

I even bought some you moron, where do you think the hate comes from ?
(I love one way conversation with idiots, very resting)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

WTF is this shit. Come back when you're trying.

what's your three page giggle fest like? wrote:KJASF member 1 "I Jerked off on his avatar! So now his avatar has cum on its face!"
KJASF member 2 " I did too!"
KJASF member 1 "Awlright! Hahahahaha losers!"
KJASF member 2 "I know right! KJASF 4 EVR!"
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Eeew.

"Hark! Onany! ... Hark... Onan... Harkonnen???"

Nevermind... :oops:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Our purpose is not to keep morons from being separated from their money. It's to make sure folks know the score, and judging by the number of people over here who were once preeks, we are doing very well.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

seriously, how does this bitch get off calling himself the Troll-emperor of Dune ?

and haven't I already given this lame, dead cunt Trolling Advice ? things like, if you are going to troll w/ a Lie,
make sure you UNDERSTAND the Lie, and that it is plausible .... half the "members" of KJASF are OH sockpuppets,
so it takes two clicks to "undue" the "thirty-page thread" story ... altho, w/o even looking, I could've called that lie blind;
there are NO threads there over a half-dozen posts, much less any "lithe & speadsome" ones ...(the fuck? really? ... ok ...)

if you are going to lie, you have to lie consistently .... did Merrit call the OH "dimwitted", or was it the other Onasander,
who this Onasander says is not him .... (I find it hard to believe that there are two equally cum-drunk troll-fails out there,
but I have been wrong before ...)

(& Byron expressed no interest in the KJASF when it opened (behind closed doors) and is not a member ... so ... yeah ...)

also, baiting attacks HAVE to have some teeth to them .... "this is a dead forum" or "you don't understand Dune"
is too retarded (and easily disprovable) to merit a response ... personal attacks also have to have to some teeth;
my cock DOES smell horrible (because I do not wear underwear & only change jeans once a week or so) and
I COULD die at any moment, from any number of causes ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

viewtopic.php?p=93644#p93644" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?p=93729#p93729" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://jacurutu.com/viewtopic.php?p=896 ... 710#p89602" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SandRider wrote:my cock DOES smell horrible (because I do not wear underwear & only change jeans once a week or so) and
And there you have it. :snooty:

:lol:
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

SandChigger wrote:
SandRider wrote:my cock DOES smell horrible (because I do not wear underwear & only change jeans once a week or so) and
And there you have it. :snooty:

:lol:
A smelly cock is so cool.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Smells like... bigfoots dick!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
JustSomeGuy

Post by JustSomeGuy »

Who is Onasander, anyway? Is s/he particularly stupid, or is this person like a champion for the McDune morons? Same thing, maybe?
I bring nothing to the table.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

JustSomeGuy wrote:Who is Onasander, anyway? Is s/he particularly stupid, or is this person like a champion for the McDune morons? Same thing, maybe?
He's an anti-semitic-Chig-hating-racist-youtube-sensation who ended up crying his way out of here. He got his feelings hurt when we made fun of some of his idiocy and tried for a Blaze of Glory but no one cared.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Was Anusunder anti-Semitic? :think:

I don't really associate that with him... I think of him more as an idiot-sauvage autodidact who got thrown out of the military and who is now supporting himself by frequenting men's restrooms in San Francisco...

But I could be wrong. :lol:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

It was that Samurai/Fyrin' My Laza guy who was anti-Semitic, IIRC. Him and Sloey. Was Anusunder anti-Semitic too?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I don't know that Sloey was ever smart enough to be truly anti-Semitic ....
he understood that certain code-words were offensive, and tossed them
out randomly for effect-only, without real comprehension ....

on the other hand, the Toronto SwordMaster was certainly old enough to understand
true anti-Semitism, but his whole Chigger-is-an-Evil-Jew thing smelled more of troll-fail
than actual race-hatred ....

without searching, I can't point to the specific examples that I seem to recall
having left me with the impression that Onasander was/is, in fact, one of the
type of real white supremacists who see the Hand of Zion everywhere ... those
types of comments & attitudes are very subtle, often slipping right past the
casual observer ...

I do wish now that I had bookmarked & copied all the posts from other forums I had
decided were Onasander from various other unrelated sites ... in particular, the one where
he raged about the unfair way he was drummed out of the US Federal Military ... and for
some reason, I'm thinking that was on some kind of bizarre bullshit-philosophy/chess forum ...
ImageImage

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

What was he thrown out of the military for?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

no idea, actually ... I've speculated he got caught-up the Catch-22 of the various shifting implementations
of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" ... but all I could ever piece together from random, unrelated posts was that he
claimed to have been in Iraq, and thrown out from there ... the general tone as I recall was that he had
been too bad-ass a soldier for the military to handle .... he seemed both angry & proud ...
ImageImage

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

also, those posts were in some convoluted philosophy thread, where one guy called him out on some
simplistic bullshit he had posted, throwing Onasander into total Internet Tough Guy mode ....
ImageImage

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

the other day I tried to re-create the search I had done during the first round with him,
whenever that was ... I know I had started with "troll-emperor of Dune", a search that
now turns up very little related material ... but from some blahg comment or something,
I found him boasting of his L33t-troll-skillz & referencing his handling of the "Dune Community" ...

searching that username brought up a whole string of other stuff ... but for the life of me,
I have no idea whatsoever what that username was ....
ImageImage

Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I was thinking drugs.
~Pink Snowman