• Register
  • Login
  •          

    Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Image
      Tell us a little about yourself

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby SandRider » 27 Apr 2010 09:56

    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?
    ................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
    ImageImage

    I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
    how to fully interact with people.
    ~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
    User avatar
    SandRider
    Watermaster
     
    Posts: 6163
    Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
    Location: In the back of your mind. Always.

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby SandChigger » 27 Apr 2010 12:28

    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby lotek » 27 Apr 2010 12:42

    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby SandChigger » 27 Apr 2010 12:54

    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby lotek » 27 Apr 2010 13:07

    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Omphalos » 27 Apr 2010 15:11

    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6523
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby DuneFishUK » 27 Apr 2010 15:45

    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)
    User avatar
    DuneFishUK
     
    Posts: 1987
    Joined: 25 May 2008 14:14
    Location: Cool Britannia

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby A Thing of Eternity » 27 Apr 2010 15:49

    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(
    Image
    User avatar
    A Thing of Eternity
     
    Posts: 6090
    Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
    Location: Calgary Alberta

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Tleszer » 27 Apr 2010 15:58

    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:
    DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
    User avatar
    Tleszer
     
    Posts: 2161
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:02

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Ampoliros » 27 Apr 2010 17:18

    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon
    Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
    User avatar
    Ampoliros
     
    Posts: 2515
    Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
    Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby lotek » 27 Apr 2010 17:34

    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Tleszer » 27 Apr 2010 18:30

    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!
    DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
    User avatar
    Tleszer
     
    Posts: 2161
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:02

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Nekhrun » 27 Apr 2010 18:39

    Tleszer wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!

    OK guys, that's enough.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Omphalos » 27 Apr 2010 20:22

    Nekhrun wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!

    OK guys, that's enough.


    What'd you say, Nekhrun?
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6523
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Nekhrun » 27 Apr 2010 20:39

    Omphalos wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!

    OK guys, that's enough.


    What'd you say, Nekhrun?

    Oh, sorry. I just don't think the reference to the Wonder Twins was consistent with the show. I mean, they can't both turn into the same thing.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Freakzilla » 27 Apr 2010 21:09

    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!

    OK guys, that's enough.


    What'd you say, Nekhrun?

    Oh, sorry. I just don't think the reference to the Wonder Twins was consistent with the show. I mean, they can't both turn into the same thing.


    One turned into water and the other turned into an animal, didn't they?
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 17968
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Nekhrun » 27 Apr 2010 21:36

    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!

    OK guys, that's enough.


    What'd you say, Nekhrun?

    Oh, sorry. I just don't think the reference to the Wonder Twins was consistent with the show. I mean, they can't both turn into the same thing.


    One turned into water and the other turned into an animal, didn't they?

    Usually.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby merkin muffley » 27 Apr 2010 21:57

    Nekhrun wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!

    OK guys, that's enough.


    What'd you say, Nekhrun?

    Oh, sorry. I just don't think the reference to the Wonder Twins was consistent with the show. I mean, they can't both turn into the same thing.


    One turned into water and the other turned into an animal, didn't they?

    Usually.

    :Adolf: has only got one ball. This is awesome, by the way.
    "I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
    User avatar
    merkin muffley
     
    Posts: 1584
    Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
    Location: War Room

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby SandChigger » 27 Apr 2010 23:04

    merkin muffley wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!

    OK guys, that's enough.


    What'd you say, Nekhrun?

    Oh, sorry. I just don't think the reference to the Wonder Twins was consistent with the show. I mean, they can't both turn into the same thing.


    One turned into water and the other turned into an animal, didn't they?

    Usually.

    :Adolf: has only got one ball. This is awesome, by the way.

    Göring has two but they are very small... :dance:
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Omphalos » 27 Apr 2010 23:39

    SandChigger wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!

    OK guys, that's enough.


    What'd you say, Nekhrun?

    Oh, sorry. I just don't think the reference to the Wonder Twins was consistent with the show. I mean, they can't both turn into the same thing.


    One turned into water and the other turned into an animal, didn't they?

    Usually.

    :Adolf: has only got one ball. This is awesome, by the way.

    Göring has two but they are very small... :dance:


    I only have one ball. I lost the other in a freak accident. One still works well enough though. The other one is a prosthetic.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6523
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby SandChigger » 28 Apr 2010 00:25

    Omphalos wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:
    Tleszer wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    DuneFishUK wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    lotek wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:
    SandRider wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    nampigai wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:: "Kevin J. Anderson should have his hands cut off!"

    Wouldn't make any difference. He mouth-breathes perfect prose that is transcribed by his assistant.


    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

    Image


    welcome to the sietch!

    as for the hand thing...doesn't the dimwit use dicta-hicking? one argument that would support this - would be him being too lazy to actually write himself.


    You think there's a button that activates that recorder? :roll:


    Bwian is working the recorder


    Then you know which hand it is...


    quote ziggurat ?


    Sumerian Shrinky?! :P

    Persian Arabic?

    CONFUSED French?


    cheeky monkey


    Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Shrinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's been ages since we had a good ole fashioned shrinky :)

    Word. they aren't as much fun with the new forum though, because instead of shrinking it stretches. :(

    sad shrinky is sad :tissue2:


    Bandwagon

    form the circle

    Wonder Twin Powers, activate! Form of: SHRINKY!

    OK guys, that's enough.


    What'd you say, Nekhrun?

    Oh, sorry. I just don't think the reference to the Wonder Twins was consistent with the show. I mean, they can't both turn into the same thing.


    One turned into water and the other turned into an animal, didn't they?

    Usually.

    :Adolf: has only got one ball. This is awesome, by the way.

    Göring has two but they are very small... :dance:


    I only have one ball. I lost the other in a freak accident. One still works well enough though. The other one is a prosthetic.

    :text-tmi:
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby nampigai » 28 Apr 2010 04:36

    my eyes are bleeding...
    Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
    - Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants
    User avatar
    nampigai
     
    Posts: 350
    Joined: 21 Oct 2009 12:18
    Location: Chapterhouse

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby TheDukester » 28 Apr 2010 10:07

    Didn't this used to be an actual thread? With, like, discussion?

    We've already got one useless zigurrut thread ... :?
    "Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
    User avatar
    TheDukester
     
    Posts: 3808
    Joined: 20 Jun 2008 13:44
    Location: Operation Enduring Bacon

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Nekhrun » 28 Apr 2010 10:16

    TheDukester wrote:Didn't this used to be an actual thread? With, like, discussion?

    We've already got one useless zigurrut thread ... :?

    Yeah, then Omph ruined it with talk of a bionic nut.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Princess Irulan wrote the greatest sci-fi novel of all time

    Postby Eyes High » 28 Apr 2010 10:39

    You guys are too easily entertained. :lol: :romance-grouphug: :romance-kisscheek:
    Image

    What fear is there in the night?
    Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
    User avatar
    Eyes High
    Patience Personified
     
    Posts: 2314
    Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
    Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

    PreviousNext

    Return to ˱

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest