I am Orthodox.

Image
    Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
Orthodox
Posts: 61
Joined: 29 Mar 2010 09:35

Re: I am Orthodox.

Postby Orthodox » 30 Mar 2010 16:54

A Thing of Eternity wrote:I don't really care one way or another anyways. I don't think the door you're worried about closing would be closed though, I think you vastly over-rate how close of an eye anyone keeps on this place from the "other side".


Again, none of this was for my benefit. I know how little they care, I do; but, why risk it? Why risk anything with them when I know it will end up being more trouble? I made a choice to become a new identity because that was required. Is it of great importance? Not to most of you, but to one or two it is.

I made who I am out of entertainment. I am no sock puppet.
Image
Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test it's a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain. -- Frank Herbert

Lundse
Posts: 524
Joined: 01 Jul 2008 11:36
Location: Århus, Denmark

Re: I am Orthodox.

Postby Lundse » 30 Mar 2010 18:44

Orthodox wrote:If you must hate, dislike, or disregard -- do it because of my actions, not who I may or may not be.


Personally, I think people are just getting irritated that you act so mysterious about it. As if any one couldn't create a handful of identities overnight and post about how they want to stay anonymous.
I don't know if this adds up to hate, but since there is precious little else than these "I won't say"-posts, it is kind of hard to "judge you by your actions".

I am reminded of the exact moment I lost all interest in the freemasons: The Copenhagen lodge had opened up a few doors to the press, and kept some closed. When the interviewer asked what was behind the big closed door, you could see the old geezer light up with glee as he got to say "that's a secret". I don't care what was behind the door, and neither did he. Not a bathtub of heroin could be more exciting than being so mysterious on national television.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: I am Orthodox.

Postby SandChigger » 30 Mar 2010 18:59

A Thing of Eternity wrote:I had my ass handed to me a few times when I started out...

Oh those heady halcyon days... :lol:

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Re: I am Orthodox.

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 30 Mar 2010 19:22

SandChigger wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:I had my ass handed to me a few times when I started out...

Oh those heady halcyon days... :lol:


I remember one particularly good one when I tried to argue with Orald over the morality of randomly lobbing bombs into Palestine... oh the memories. :D
Image

User avatar
Orthodox
Posts: 61
Joined: 29 Mar 2010 09:35

Re: I am Orthodox.

Postby Orthodox » 30 Mar 2010 19:53

Lundse wrote:
Orthodox wrote:If you must hate, dislike, or disregard -- do it because of my actions, not who I may or may not be.


Personally, I think people are just getting irritated that you act so mysterious about it. As if any one couldn't create a handful of identities overnight and post about how they want to stay anonymous.
I don't know if this adds up to hate, but since there is precious little else than these "I won't say"-posts, it is kind of hard to "judge you by your actions".

I am reminded of the exact moment I lost all interest in the freemasons: The Copenhagen lodge had opened up a few doors to the press, and kept some closed. When the interviewer asked what was behind the big closed door, you could see the old geezer light up with glee as he got to say "that's a secret". I don't care what was behind the door, and neither did he. Not a bathtub of heroin could be more exciting than being so mysterious on national television.


No, you're right. I made this about me, and I got excited and went overboard. It's my fault. So, to anyone offended, I am sorry. I am just trying to be apart of this like any of you are.
Image
Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test it's a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain. -- Frank Herbert

Lundse
Posts: 524
Joined: 01 Jul 2008 11:36
Location: Århus, Denmark

Re: I am Orthodox.

Postby Lundse » 31 Mar 2010 04:02

Orthodox wrote:I made this about me, and I got excited and went overboard. ... I am just trying to be apart of this like any of you are.


Accepted! :-)
And... Welcome!

There's a nice thread slandering KJA and his seemingly ever-growing ego, if you want to fit in... ;-)
(And really, when is the last time we didn't have a thread going slightly overboard in slandering the guy, and when is the last time he didn't supply abundant fodder for ridiculing his self-aggrandizement?)

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5734
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: I am Orthodox.

Postby lotek » 31 Mar 2010 05:14

has the drama queen act been dropeed then?
unless he was kicked out of here I can't see why someone would want to come in hiding...

Image
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Orthodox
Posts: 61
Joined: 29 Mar 2010 09:35

Re: I am Orthodox.

Postby Orthodox » 31 Mar 2010 12:28

Ha, yes. Ego. I was always told that I didn't know enough to know I didn't know that I had that problem.

And no, I was never banned before. Never removed before. I still have an account here. Just not active... here, or there.
Image
Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test it's a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain. -- Frank Herbert

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Re: I am Orthodox.

Postby chanilover » 31 Mar 2010 16:04

Orthodox wrote:I could ask Kevin if this was him, but I think I know what the response would be.

Also, if I am a sock puppet -- then I cannot fail what was never there.


I'm getting a whiff of Scummypuke. If it is, then fuck off you rancid piece of crap. If it isn't, then HI!
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image


Return to “˱”