• Login
  •          

No need to panic...

Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

No need to panic...

Postby Tleszer » 19 Feb 2008 19:59

... Mr. Tleszer has finally arrived!

I briefly posted on the Old Official Dune BBS before it turned into its current incarnation as a message board. I had the pleasure of being one of the first to sign up, but I remained a lurker. *cue mysterious music*

And if anyone is really interested... my username is really just a terrible anagram of seltzer...
    DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
    Tleszer

Postby SandChigger » 19 Feb 2008 20:42

Heya! Long time no sea...on Rakis! :D
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby GamePlayer » 19 Feb 2008 21:07

"I wanted seltzer, not salsa!"

Whoohoo! Two Seinfeld quotes inside of a minute :)

Oh yeah, hi there.
    GamePlayer
    70mm God

Postby inhuien » 20 Feb 2008 05:50

Hi and welcome :) Pull up a chair and make easy.
    inhuien

Postby Fantômas » 20 Feb 2008 08:49

Stop Bouncing! Please................It's like the Energizer Bunny in a Turtle outfit. Can I open my eyes now? No! It is Ahhhgg...... Now It's calling me..Noooo.... Get Out Of My Head!
    Fantômas

Postby SandChigger » 20 Feb 2008 10:45

I quite like it...very happy. ;)
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Fantômas » 20 Feb 2008 11:20

Happy you say. It makes a great moving target. Let's see...

.308... no .357... no .44... no LAWS... yes

No Soup for You! :evil:
    Fantômas

Postby SandChigger » 20 Feb 2008 12:34

Ah, but was it not the great Cervantes who observed that hunger makes the best soup? ;)

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Mandy » 20 Feb 2008 15:11

Hi Tleszer, nice to meet you. Love the Stephen Colbert av!
    Mandy
    Cat Herder

Re: No need to panic...

Postby Tleilax Master B » 20 Feb 2008 15:59

Tleszer wrote:... Mr. Tleszer has finally arrived!

I briefly posted on the Old Official Dune BBS before it turned into its current incarnation as a message board. I had the pleasure of being one of the first to sign up, but I remained a lurker. *cue mysterious music*

And if anyone is really interested... my username is really just a terrible anagram of seltzer...

Heya Tleszer, long time no see!! Welcome!
    Tleilax Master B

Return to ˱