• Register
  • Login
  •          

Hi

Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Hi

Postby chanilover » 18 Feb 2008 15:31

Hello everyone. Wow, another Dune forum! Can I be a moderator?
    chanilover

Postby inhuien » 18 Feb 2008 16:23

Hiya Chanilover, only if you use a shinny avatar :)
    inhuien

Postby SandChigger » 18 Feb 2008 23:01

Ooh, SHINAY! :D
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby GamePlayer » 19 Feb 2008 10:46

Booo!
    GamePlayer
    70mm God

Postby Tyrant » 19 Feb 2008 14:44

hi chani!!!...i know you've missed me :twisted: :twisted:
    Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
    Tyrant

Postby Mandy » 19 Feb 2008 14:54

Glad to see you here!
    Mandy
    Cat Herder

Postby chanilover » 19 Feb 2008 16:38

Tyrant wrote:hi chani!!!...i know you've missed me :twisted: :twisted:

Was I arguing with you at Dunenovels? I haven't been there for a while, I've forgotten who I was supposed to be feuding with over there. Half the board at one time, I think.

Anyway, the shiny avatar. I'm a fan of tasteless avatars, and they come no more tacky than this atrocity. I shudder to think what her wallpaper must be like.

chanilover

Postby Tyrant » 19 Feb 2008 19:23

chanilover wrote:

Was I arguing with you at Dunenovels? I haven't been there for a while, I've forgotten who I was supposed to be feuding with over there. Half the board at one time, I think.

Anyway, the shiny avatar. I'm a fan of tasteless avatars, and they come no more tacky than this atrocity. I shudder to think what her wallpaper must be like.

nah..we havent been feuding..we might have been long ago..i just remember that you dont like me 8) 8)
    Tyrant

Postby SandChigger » 19 Feb 2008 20:01

:shock:

WHO doesn't like the kinder, gentler Tyrant?! You're such a Wookie. :D
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby GamePlayer » 19 Feb 2008 21:05

"How can anyone not like you?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
    GamePlayer
    70mm God

Postby chanilover » 20 Feb 2008 04:13

Tyrant wrote:
    chanilover wrote:

nah..we havent been feuding..we might have been long ago..i just remember that you dont like me 8) 8)

I have to be honest here and admit that I don't even remember talking to you at Dunenovels, unless you were there under a different name.
    chanilover

Postby Tyrant » 20 Feb 2008 04:28

chanilover wrote:
    Tyrant wrote:
    chanilover wrote:

I have to be honest here and admit that I don't even remember talking to you at Dunenovels, unless you were there under a different name.

tyrant is my most well known and hated name...but i also had 'manbearpig' and 'the dune fan' ....you have on multiple occasions called me a troll ...i used to stand up for the prequals...but lets say im now a born again dune fan
    Tyrant

Postby SandChigger » 20 Feb 2008 04:33

Halleluja! :D

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby chanilover » 20 Feb 2008 04:35

Tyrant wrote:
    chanilover wrote:
    Tyrant wrote:
    chanilover wrote:

tyrant is my most well known and hated name...but i also had 'manbearpig' and 'the dune fan' ....you have on multiple occasions called me a troll ...i used to stand up for the prequals...but lets say im now a born again dune fan

Nope, I remember the names but I still don't remember talking to you.
    chanilover

Postby inhuien » 20 Feb 2008 05:48

SandChigger wrote:Halleluja! :D

And can I hear an AMEN brother :lol:
    inhuien

Postby SandChigger » 20 Feb 2008 07:37

AMEN BROTHER! :)

(Hey...how come your avatar has stopped bouncing? It was much happier the other way. :( )

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby inhuien » 20 Feb 2008 07:51

SandChigger wrote:(Hey...how come your avatar has stopped bouncing? It was much happier the other way. :( )

It was but the initial 6k cap on avatars necessitated a jpeg in place of the gif. Thanks for reminding me to update boing boing Image weeeeeeeeeeeeeee boing boing Image weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited for stupidity.
    inhuien

Postby SandChigger » 20 Feb 2008 10:47

Ah...much better. It's already having a tonic effect! ;)

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Fantômas » 20 Feb 2008 11:11

Get out of my Head! Is it possible?

this .. thing, more evil than Fantomas?

Get out of my Head...stop bouncing

"it" is making me dizzy..oh here I go...

Must be a Loch Ness turtle. I hope Nessie has you for lunch.

breaks your shell, and confines you to a soup bowl. :evil:
    Fantômas

Postby SandChigger » 20 Feb 2008 12:37

I am beginning to become interested in this apparent soup fetish of yours.

Please continue! :)

(Bouncy bouncy bouncy...wheeeeeee!)

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Fantômas » 20 Feb 2008 12:54

Sopa de Carey. Hawksbill turtle soup.

Deviled turtle eggs

Fillet "O" turtle

Pls. do not eat turtle.

Be kind to animals, kiss a shark.

And then let the shark loose and feed him that bouncy thingie yellow
    cold blooded happy little ...... Get out of my Head! :evil:
    Fantômas

Postby SandChigger » 20 Feb 2008 13:08

Soup Operas? Opera or Doris Dei?
    Defrocked priests riding turtles on the beach?
    I have heard Ethel Merman singing
    Each to each. But she will not sing for me. :(

For I have curried eggs rather than favor,
    And jumped the shark that you would kiss.
    I SHOUT THIS LINE THOUGH MY VOICE DOES QUAVER!
    This poem stinks worse than...your'n.

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Return to ˱