• Register
  • Login
  •          

inhuien

Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

inhuien

Postby inhuien » 09 Feb 2008 14:55

Hi, Mark here, and I generally try to post avoiding non sequiturs when I can....mostly failing however.
    inhuien

Postby SandChigger » 10 Feb 2008 00:17

Quod non sequitur non interest. ;)
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby inhuien » 10 Feb 2008 10:15

Quod erat demonstrandum.
    inhuien

Postby SandChigger » 10 Feb 2008 12:25

Consummatum est. ;)
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Omphalos » 10 Feb 2008 12:44

Dictis Angle, Oepide!
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby SandChigger » 10 Feb 2008 22:20

Eheu...Americani. :cry:

Remember that scene from The Life of Brian when the centurian takes the graffitist to task for his bad Latin?

Ahem.

Loquere Anglice! if you mean one or the other of us.
    Loquimini Anglice! if you mean both. (Singular vs plural imperative)

Now write the one you meant 100 times, numbering them using Roman numerals. :D

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Omphalos » 10 Feb 2008 23:22

SandChigger wrote:Eheu...Americani. :cry:

Remember that scene from The Life of Brian when the centurian takes the graffitist to task for his bad Latin?

Ahem.

Loquere Anglice! if you mean one or the other of us.
    Loquimini Anglice! if you mean both. (Singular vs plural imperative)

Now write the one you meant 100 times, numbering them using Roman numerals. :D

"The one you meant 100 times." OK now? :wink:

But I can still stand behind "Oepide."
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby SandChigger » 11 Feb 2008 02:48

Omphalos wrote:"The one you meant 100 times." OK now? :wink:

No. The correct response was

The one you meant 100 times, numbering them using Roman numerals.

HA! :D

But I can still stand behind "Oepide."

I certainly wouldn't advise standing in front of him. Might have a flashback and confuse you with his father...nasty outcome likely, that.

(Sorry, Inhuien, we've quite derailed your personal thread. :( )

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby inhuien » 11 Feb 2008 04:54

Please don't say sorry it's really no problem, anyway it's not as if it was a non sequitur;))
    inhuien

Postby SandChigger » 11 Feb 2008 08:52

:D

We two do tend to get carried away.

(It's mostly him, though. ;) )

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby inhuien » 11 Feb 2008 09:20

teehee:)

Now you're not saying Big O's and bad effluence on you??
    inhuien

Postby SandChigger » 11 Feb 2008 09:37

Who, me? Never! :D

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Omphalos » 11 Feb 2008 10:08

flatulence?
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby SandChigger » 11 Feb 2008 11:07

:shock:

That was the fartest thing from my mind, I assure you!

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Omphalos » 11 Feb 2008 11:29

effluence? flatulence? Get it?
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

HEY INHUIEN!

Postby SandChigger » 30 Jun 2009 22:18

Hey, inhuien!

I forgot to add this morning: just because a thing is not linked to, doesn't mean it's not there. ;)
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Re: inhuien

Postby inhuien » 01 Jul 2009 10:12

Plans within plans :FH small: :whistle:

I'm not sure what this post means either.
    inhuien

Re: inhuien

Postby inhuien » 01 Jul 2009 10:14

“They never blow but they suck!” :whistle: :whistle:
    inhuien

Return to ˱