Askaris de Dar wrote:Me and some herbertians froggies are involved in many projects :
* a french -annotated- translation of the DE (almost finished) ,
* a computer Concordance of the FH's Hexalogy (with stats, synopsis and lexicography) ,
* a bilingual bibliographic database of FH's works and Duniverse (with quotes, links, images, reviews and analysis),
* an interactive (multimedia) quiz,
* some sociological studies (about fandom, SF writing, cyberculture, game design, virtual communities, "xeno-encyclopedia"...)
Etc..Etc...Etc... Crazy, isn't it ?
Askaris de Dar wrote:
As Leto247 says :" I must warn you of one thing: if sometimes you see that what i´m saying doesn´t make sense you must not think it is due my almost-forgotten english notions. It sure will be an elaborated zensunni koan designed to open your mind !!!"
Very, very, very glad to be included among the ranks of Orthodox Herbertians. Looks like this is the new place to be. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to talking with you.
Obviously my water belongs to the tribe of the O.H.J. ! (french humour)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests