• Register
  • Login
  •          

    Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Image
      Tell us a little about yourself

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby lotek » 05 Jun 2010 15:06

    yeah I doubt we have many fans of chasing our own tails here...

    or have we?

    :lol:
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby Eyes High » 05 Jun 2010 16:23

    lotek wrote:yeah I doubt we have many fans of chasing our own tails here...

    or have we?

    :lol:

    No but I think some of our members do like to chase tails, :shifty: just not their own. :mrgreen: :shhh:
    What fear is there in the night?
    Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
    User avatar
    Eyes High
    Patience Personified
     
    Posts: 2317
    Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
    Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby mrpsbrk » 06 Jun 2010 01:26

    TheDukester wrote:Start 10,000 threads for all I care; in about 30 seconds, you'll be on my Foe List until the end of time.


    Man, and i am the troll. You threaten to put me on your "foes list" after i POSTED A MESSAGE ASKING ANYONE WHO IS NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT I HAVE TO WRITE TO PUT ME IN THEIR FOES LIST.

    In other words: i do not care about your attention. In fact, i am asking you politely to PLEASE PUT ME IN YOUR FOES LIST. Please, pretty please, IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT I WRITE.

    Chig had me on invisible and my life WAS SO MUCH BETTER FOR IT. It seems, sadly, that he recanted and now he is back at replying to my stuff.

    And now let me reveal the one big reason why i COULDN'T CARE LESS IF YOU STOP READING MY POSTS: i have different interests than you do. This might seem unbelievable to you, i guess, but so it is. When i start musing about the Philosophical side of the GP and some people who are not AT ALL interested in such a subject appear and start writing about stuff that has nothing to do with the philosophy, said person DECREASES THE SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO of the thread, or, in plain English, he makes it more difficult to find the on-topic amongst the off-topic. Which leads to most people just skimming. I care not if i open a thread and no one replies. But if in a hundred years someone sees my lonely post and decides to GIVE SOME THOUGHT TO IT and, miracle of miracles, decides to discuss what i was discussing originally, then he will not have to sift through all the nay-sayers.

    I like criticism. Even the clueless criticism is more useful than praise. Now your criticism sincerely is too close to brain-dead to my taste.

    Again, please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top: PUT ME ON YOUR FOE LIST! How much more do i have to beg?
    Marcio (mrpsbrk) does believe in Lord Leto over all other wills and reasons ;-)
    User avatar
    mrpsbrk
     
    Posts: 158
    Joined: 20 Dec 2008 11:08
    Location: Brazil

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby merkin muffley » 06 Jun 2010 01:40

    mrpsbrk wrote:if in a hundred years someone sees my lonely post and decides to GIVE SOME THOUGHT TO IT and, miracle of miracles, decides to discuss what i was discussing originally, then he will not have to sift through all the nay-sayers.



    What about all the times you've been given a quote from one of the books that directly contradicts the basis of your idea? Many times, it just doesn't seem like you've read the book, but still you persist with the same bizarre train of thought. Everyone and their cat is talking about it, but your biggest naysayer is probably Frank Herbert.


    mrpsbrk wrote:if in a hundred years someone sees my lonely post and decides to GIVE SOME THOUGHT TO IT

    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Last edited by merkin muffley on 06 Jun 2010 07:26, edited 1 time in total.
    "I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
    User avatar
    merkin muffley
     
    Posts: 1584
    Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
    Location: War Room

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby mrpsbrk » 06 Jun 2010 01:46

    Hunchback Jack wrote:
    mrpsbrk wrote:So you can stop pretending there is anyone that actually forces you to read what i write.


    Don't get snarky. The reason people are getting a bit fed up is that you're raising ideas that are either flatly contradicted by the books, or, at best, not at all supported by them and therefore wildly speculative.


    Maybe that's the reason i create a different thread? That i don't disturb other people's discussions with notions that are too far-fetched? Come on, it is not like i am D.O.S.ing the server with my millions of posts, right?

    I'll grant it that i "wildly speculative" does not sound bad to me. Then what?

    Hunchback Jack wrote:When people reply to your posts saying that, your tendency has been to change what you're saying in a way that makes it more difficult to understand what your point is, or to maintain that the way you see things must be true anyway. We want to discuss Dune here, but most people lose patience when the discussion goes nowhere fast, or goes round in circles.


    So, is it bad that i change my ideas?

    If you are not interested in my "snarky" stuff, it is OK. But what usually happens is that people come around and have fits that i disagree with them. "Agree to disagree", anyone?

    Curiously, i even came around and said, time and time again, that i do not think they are wrong and that i was merely intrigued by a different interpretation possibility. They are all points-of-view, i didn't even make my mind exactly about what is my preferred one -- i assume there might be more than one layer of meaning on FH's work. In anyone's work, really, but FH being such a master in his case this "multi-layered-ness" aspect would be more pronounced...
    Marcio (mrpsbrk) does believe in Lord Leto over all other wills and reasons ;-)
    User avatar
    mrpsbrk
     
    Posts: 158
    Joined: 20 Dec 2008 11:08
    Location: Brazil

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby SandChigger » 06 Jun 2010 01:58

    Being both a dick and a cunt will make it so much easier for you to go fuck yourself. :)
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby merkin muffley » 06 Jun 2010 02:11

    (SELF-EDIT: Unintended slur, my apologies to all [except mrpsbrk, you're a twat])
    Last edited by merkin muffley on 06 Jun 2010 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
    "I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
    User avatar
    merkin muffley
     
    Posts: 1584
    Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
    Location: War Room

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby TheDukester » 06 Jun 2010 02:34

    mrpsbrk wrote:In fact, i am asking you politely to PLEASE PUT ME IN YOUR FOES LIST. Please, pretty please, IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT I WRITE.

    Done.

    Last piece of advice: try reading the words of the six Dune books as they actually appear on the page. No one is interested in what words you'd like those to be. Just the actual words.

    Poseur.
    "Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
    User avatar
    TheDukester
     
    Posts: 3808
    Joined: 20 Jun 2008 13:44
    Location: Operation Enduring Bacon

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby lotek » 06 Jun 2010 03:14

    mrpsbrk wrote:Again, please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top: PUT ME ON YOUR FOE LIST! How much more do i have to beg?


    again again mista!


    you funny
    you make me laugh :lol:

    is it this you're looking for?

    Image
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby Robspierre » 06 Jun 2010 14:50

    lotek wrote:
    mrpsbrk wrote:Again, please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top: PUT ME ON YOUR FOE LIST! How much more do i have to beg?


    again again mista!


    you funny
    you make me laugh :lol:

    is it this you're looking for?

    Image



    Scuse me i'm here for my appointment...

    Rob
    User avatar
    Robspierre
     
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
    Location: Cascadia

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby merkin muffley » 06 Jun 2010 15:40

    Robspierre wrote:
    lotek wrote:is it this you're looking for?

    Image



    Scuse me i'm here for my appointment...


    "I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
    User avatar
    merkin muffley
     
    Posts: 1584
    Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
    Location: War Room

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby SandRider » 06 Jun 2010 23:37

    A reception desk in a sort of office building.....

    Receptionist: Yes, sir?
    Man: I'd like to have an argument please.

    Receptionist: Certainly, sir. Have you been here before...?
    Man: No, this is my first time.

    Receptionist: I see. Do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?
    Man Well, what would be the cost?
    Receptionist: Yes, it's one pound for a five-minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.
    Man: Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and see how it goes from there. OK?

    Receptionist : Fine. I'll see who's free at the moment ... Mr. Du-Bakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory ... yes, try Mr. Barnard - Room 12.
    Man: Thank you.


    The man walks down a corridor. He opens door 12. There is a man at a desk.

    Mr Barnard (shouting): What do you want?
    Man: Well I was told outside ...
    Mr Barnard: Don't give me that you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!
    Man : What!
    Mr Barnard: Shut your festering gob you tit! Your type makes me puke! You vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous pervert!
    Man: Look! I came here for an argument.
    Mr Barnard (calmly): Oh! I'm sorry, this is abuse.
    Man : Oh I see, that explains it.
    Mr Barnard: No, you want room 12A next door.
    Man: I see - sorry. (exits)

    Mr Barnard Not at all. (as he goes) Stupid git.

    Outside 12A. The man knocks on the door.

    Mr Vibrating (from within): Come in.
    The man enters the room. Mr Vibrating is sitting at a desk.
    Man : Is this the right room for an argument?
    Mr Vibrating: I've told you once.
    Man: No you haven't.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I have.
    Man : When?
    Mr Vibrating: Just now!
    Man : No you didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I did!
    Man : Didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : Did.
    Man: Didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : I'm telling you I did!
    Man : You did not!
    Mr Vibrating : I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?
    Man: Oh ... Just a five-minute one.
    Mr Vibrating : Fine (makes a note of it; the man sits down) Thank you. Anyway, I did.
    Man: You most certainly did not.
    Mr Vibrating : Now, let's get one thing quite clear. I most definitely told you!
    Man: You did not.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I did.
    Man: Didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I did.
    Man : Didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I did!!
    Man : Look, this isn't an argument.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes it is.
    Man : No it isn't, it's just contradiction.
    Mr Vibrating : No it isn't.
    Man : Yes it is.
    Mr Vibrating : It is not.
    Man : It is. You just contradicted me.
    Mr Vibrating : No I didn't.
    Man : Ooh, you did!
    Mr Vibrating : No, no, no, no, no.
    Man : You did, just then.
    Mr Vibrating : No, nonsense!
    Man : Oh, look this is futile.
    Mr Vibrating ; No it isn't.
    Man ; I came here for a good argument.
    Mr Vibrating ; No you didn't, you came here for an argument.
    Man : Well, an argument's not the same as contradiction.
    Mr Vibrating : It can be.
    Man : No it can't. An argument is a connected series of statements to establish a definite proposition.
    Mr Vibrating : No it isn't.
    Man : Yes it is. It isn't just contradiction.
    Mr Vibrating : Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.
    Man :But it isn't just saying 'No it isn't'.
    Mr Vibrating: Yes it is.
    Man : No it isn't, Argument is an intellectual process ... contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.
    Mr Vibrating: No it isn't.
    Man : Yes it is.
    Mr Vibrating : Not at all.
    Man: Now look!
    Mr Vibrating : (pressing the bell on his desk) That's it. Good morning.
    Man : But I was just getting interested.
    Mr Vibrating : Sorry the five minutes is up.
    Man : That was never five minutes just now!
    Mr Vibrating : I'm afraid it was.
    Man : No it wasn't.
    Mr Vibrating : I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to argue any more.
    Man : What!?
    Mr Vibrating : If you want me to go on arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.
    Man : But that was never five minutes just now ... oh Come on! (Vibrating looks round as though man was not there) This is ridiculous.
    Mr Vibrating : I'm very sorry, but I told you I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.
    Man : Oh. all right. (pays) There you are.
    Mr Vibrating : Thank you.
    Man : Well?.
    Mr Vibrating: Well what?
    Man: That was never five minutes just now.
    Mr Vibrating : I told you I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid!
    Man : I've just paid.
    Mr Vibrating: No you didn't.
    Man : I did! I did! I did!
    Mr Vibrating : No you didn't.
    Man : Look I don't want to argue about that.
    Mr Vibrating : Well I'm very sorry but you didn't pay.
    Man : Aha! Well if I didn't pay, why are you arguing ... got you!
    Mr Vibrating : No you haven't.
    Man : Yes I have ... if you're arguing I must have paid.
    Mr Vibrating : Not necessarily. I could be arguing in my spare time.
    Man : I've had enough of this.
    Mr Vibrating : No you haven't.
    Man : Oh shut up! (he leaves and sees a door marked complaints; he goes in) I want to complain.
    ................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
    ImageImage

    I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
    how to fully interact with people.
    ~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
    User avatar
    SandRider
    Watermaster
     
    Posts: 6163
    Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
    Location: In the back of your mind. Always.

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby Freakzilla » 07 Jun 2010 00:39

    My hovercraft is full if eels.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18003
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby Hunchback Jack » 07 Jun 2010 01:39

    Drop your panties, officer, I cannot wait 'til lunchtime!

    HBJ
    "The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
    - Carl Sagan

    I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
    - Iain Banks
    User avatar
    Hunchback Jack
     
    Posts: 1980
    Joined: 30 May 2008 15:02
    Location: California, USA

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby SadisticCynic » 07 Jun 2010 07:35

    SandRider wrote:
    A reception desk in a sort of office building.....

    Receptionist: Yes, sir?
    Man: I'd like to have an argument please.

    Receptionist: Certainly, sir. Have you been here before...?
    Man: No, this is my first time.

    Receptionist: I see. Do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?
    Man Well, what would be the cost?
    Receptionist: Yes, it's one pound for a five-minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.
    Man: Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and see how it goes from there. OK?

    Receptionist : Fine. I'll see who's free at the moment ... Mr. Du-Bakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory ... yes, try Mr. Barnard - Room 12.
    Man: Thank you.


    The man walks down a corridor. He opens door 12. There is a man at a desk.

    Mr Barnard (shouting): What do you want?
    Man: Well I was told outside ...
    Mr Barnard: Don't give me that you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!
    Man : What!
    Mr Barnard: Shut your festering gob you tit! Your type makes me puke! You vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous pervert!
    Man: Look! I came here for an argument.
    Mr Barnard (calmly): Oh! I'm sorry, this is abuse.
    Man : Oh I see, that explains it.
    Mr Barnard: No, you want room 12A next door.
    Man: I see - sorry. (exits)

    Mr Barnard Not at all. (as he goes) Stupid git.

    Outside 12A. The man knocks on the door.

    Mr Vibrating (from within): Come in.
    The man enters the room. Mr Vibrating is sitting at a desk.
    Man : Is this the right room for an argument?
    Mr Vibrating: I've told you once.
    Man: No you haven't.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I have.
    Man : When?
    Mr Vibrating: Just now!
    Man : No you didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I did!
    Man : Didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : Did.
    Man: Didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : I'm telling you I did!
    Man : You did not!
    Mr Vibrating : I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?
    Man: Oh ... Just a five-minute one.
    Mr Vibrating : Fine (makes a note of it; the man sits down) Thank you. Anyway, I did.
    Man: You most certainly did not.
    Mr Vibrating : Now, let's get one thing quite clear. I most definitely told you!
    Man: You did not.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I did.
    Man: Didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I did.
    Man : Didn't.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes I did!!
    Man : Look, this isn't an argument.
    Mr Vibrating : Yes it is.
    Man : No it isn't, it's just contradiction.
    Mr Vibrating : No it isn't.
    Man : Yes it is.
    Mr Vibrating : It is not.
    Man : It is. You just contradicted me.
    Mr Vibrating : No I didn't.
    Man : Ooh, you did!
    Mr Vibrating : No, no, no, no, no.
    Man : You did, just then.
    Mr Vibrating : No, nonsense!
    Man : Oh, look this is futile.
    Mr Vibrating ; No it isn't.
    Man ; I came here for a good argument.
    Mr Vibrating ; No you didn't, you came here for an argument.
    Man : Well, an argument's not the same as contradiction.
    Mr Vibrating : It can be.
    Man : No it can't. An argument is a connected series of statements to establish a definite proposition.
    Mr Vibrating : No it isn't.
    Man : Yes it is. It isn't just contradiction.
    Mr Vibrating : Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.
    Man :But it isn't just saying 'No it isn't'.
    Mr Vibrating: Yes it is.
    Man : No it isn't, Argument is an intellectual process ... contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.
    Mr Vibrating: No it isn't.
    Man : Yes it is.
    Mr Vibrating : Not at all.
    Man: Now look!
    Mr Vibrating : (pressing the bell on his desk) That's it. Good morning.
    Man : But I was just getting interested.
    Mr Vibrating : Sorry the five minutes is up.
    Man : That was never five minutes just now!
    Mr Vibrating : I'm afraid it was.
    Man : No it wasn't.
    Mr Vibrating : I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to argue any more.
    Man : What!?
    Mr Vibrating : If you want me to go on arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.
    Man : But that was never five minutes just now ... oh Come on! (Vibrating looks round as though man was not there) This is ridiculous.
    Mr Vibrating : I'm very sorry, but I told you I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.
    Man : Oh. all right. (pays) There you are.
    Mr Vibrating : Thank you.
    Man : Well?.
    Mr Vibrating: Well what?
    Man: That was never five minutes just now.
    Mr Vibrating : I told you I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid!
    Man : I've just paid.
    Mr Vibrating: No you didn't.
    Man : I did! I did! I did!
    Mr Vibrating : No you didn't.
    Man : Look I don't want to argue about that.
    Mr Vibrating : Well I'm very sorry but you didn't pay.
    Man : Aha! Well if I didn't pay, why are you arguing ... got you!
    Mr Vibrating : No you haven't.
    Man : Yes I have ... if you're arguing I must have paid.
    Mr Vibrating : Not necessarily. I could be arguing in my spare time.
    Man : I've had enough of this.
    Mr Vibrating : No you haven't.
    Man : Oh shut up! (he leaves and sees a door marked complaints; he goes in) I want to complain.


    :lol: In my math class my lecturer played us this one to illustrate 'argument' in logic.
    Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
    User avatar
    SadisticCynic
     
    Posts: 1991
    Joined: 07 Apr 2009 09:28
    Location: In Time or in Space?

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby lotek » 11 Jun 2010 19:50

    he's done it again...
    I think this is intented to be some kind of insult, or is it praise? I am lost :shock:

    if that doesn't makes half as much sense as it twice deserves wrote:If you don't know -- and i don't mean accept the possibility, i mean take the sheer obviousness of the thing as almost exaggerated -- if you don't know that Frank Herbert was a preacher, that his novels are but thin excuses for his lecturing about whatever topic he deemed important, well if you don't know that even SandChigger seems intelligent close to you.

    hey well...

    see ya buddy!
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby Freakzilla » 11 Jun 2010 19:51

    Don't worry, he'll be back.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18003
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby SandChigger » 11 Jun 2010 20:21

    Kewl. He mentioned ME, SPECIFICALLY, in his valediction! :dance:

    Oh, and :violin:

    And, mrpork? FUCK you. :)
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby Nekhrun » 11 Jun 2010 20:53

    Why was that thread locked? I missed all the fun. Damn it. All I wanted to communicate to him was that he should maybe try reading the books or stay away from them and all he comes back with is this.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby Freakzilla » 11 Jun 2010 21:11

    Nekhrun wrote:Why was that thread locked? I missed all the fun. Damn it. All I wanted to communicate to him was that he should maybe try reading the books or stay away from them and all he comes back with is this.


    I didn't lock it.

    [edit] That whole forum is locked [/edit]
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18003
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby SandChigger » 11 Jun 2010 21:22

    Just as well.

    Post the abuse here. :lol:
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby merkin muffley » 11 Jun 2010 22:43

    SandChigger wrote:Kewl. He mentioned ME, SPECIFICALLY, in his valediction! :dance:


    Mission accomplished.

    SandChigger wrote:Post the abuse here. :lol:


    Go ahead...
    mrpsbrk wrote:knock yourself off
    "I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
    User avatar
    merkin muffley
     
    Posts: 1584
    Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
    Location: War Room

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby SandChigger » 11 Jun 2010 23:00

    mrpsbrk wrote:knock yourself off

    Well, sugar, I actually have someone who enjoys doing that for me, so it rarely occurs to me to "DIY" these days. ;)

    But you be sure to use some lotion now. If I remember correctly, chaffing down there can be a bitch.
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby Nekhrun » 12 Jun 2010 09:49

    I sure hope he comes back. :roll:
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Marcio Rocha Pereira

    Postby Mandy » 12 Jun 2010 19:59

    Another one bites the dust.
    As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
    User avatar
    Mandy
    Cat Herder
     
    Posts: 1700
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18

    PreviousNext

    Return to ˱

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

    cron