•          

SandChigger

Tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandChigger

Postby SandChigger » 09 Feb 2008 00:40

I am SandChigger.

Keep your hands away from my mouth, 'cause I bite. :twisted:
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby Mandy » 09 Feb 2008 12:35

I've got bug spray!
    Mandy
    Cat Herder

Postby SandChigger » 09 Feb 2008 13:45

Ooh, foreplay! :D
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby inhuien » 12 Jul 2008 13:09

Right you, I can take it no longer....What gives with the Goth/emo make over. :):)
    inhuien

Postby GamePlayer » 12 Jul 2008 16:45

Yo, what down, my chigga? :)
    GamePlayer
    70mm God

Postby SandChigger » 12 Jul 2008 18:53

inhuien wrote:Right you, I can take it no longer....What gives with the Goth/emo make over. :):)

Um...hmmm...I'm not sure myself. :D

I think I started teasing Mandy about her and my "inner goth girl" (who seems to have slightly 'bian tendencies :shock: ) getting together for a few drinks sometime. Then she made a comment about my inner goth girl probably being prettier than something else (or something like that? Hyppo, maybe?) and HoosierDaddy had his weirding way with my avatar (probably not expecting me to own it).

I think that pretty much brings us up to date.... :)

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby orald » 13 Jul 2008 02:01

It's his mid-life crisis.
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    orald

Postby chanilover » 13 Jul 2008 05:06

orald wrote:It's his mid-life crisis.

That was 15 years ago. He has no excuse now.
    "You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
    chanilover

Postby SandChigger » 13 Jul 2008 18:35

Hmmm. I've a snappy response but fear it might be taken in entirely the wrong way, so...never mind. :lol:

(Mid-life crisis back at 32? Puh-LEase! :roll: )

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Spicelon » 13 Jul 2008 21:44

i hate chiggers, almost as much as i hate ticks. expatriated north americans living
    in japan posing as chiggers - well, that's a different story.
    Poop is funny.
    MetaCugel8262 is not.
    Spicelon

Postby SandChigger » 13 Jul 2008 22:33

How sweet! :)

I'm sorta growing ever fonder of...tin men with fecal fetishes myself. :lol:

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Return to ˱