elo!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Blake00

elo!

Post by Blake00 »

Hi guys,

Glad you've got a facebook page as without the help of the Jacurutu admins I would never have got in due to some weird error with the activation email haha.

I'm a huge fan of Dune related film and games. Hope to read the books some day too.

I particularly love David Lynch's film as crazy as it is lol! I own nearly every official version of it (dvds blurays etc). 2 or so years ago a super fan released a cool 3 hour edition of the film that removed a lot of the duplicate crap from the tv extended edition (eg using a Harkonnen ship shot for every transport scene lol) and added nearly all the deleted scenes into their appropriate places in the story. He managed to source HD copies of everything and gave me one of his best versions of his cut. I treasure the file and watch it every year!

​I can't program and I'm not much of an artist but I'm not too bad with pixel art and retro stuff so I try to help fan projects where I can. I'm the creator of Star Trek Doom & Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen which recently got some attention on Rock, Paper Shotgun and PC Gamer which was a nice surprise considering the simplicity of my work haha.

I run a Dune gaming website that covers every official and fan made Dune game I can find out there as there's such an amazing fan community out there creating so much cool content. Will post more about it in your Dune gaming forum at some point as I'm always looking for fan help on spotting projects I don't know about.

In the meantime thanks for letting me in haha. :)
Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games , Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
Serkanner
Administrator

Re: elo!

Post by Serkanner »

Welcome Home!
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
ᴶᵛᵀᴬ
Joseph-Vintimille Tariki Askaris

Post by ᴶᵛᵀᴬ »

Achlan wasachlan Blake ! :D
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

:text-welcomeconfetti: :text-welcomeconfetti:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
georgiedenbro

Post by georgiedenbro »

Hello friend!
"um-m-m-ah-h-h-hm-m-m-m!"
Blake00

Post by Blake00 »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)
Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games , Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!