KJA of Dune (The Ficticious Parody Anyone can Relate To!)

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Tleszer

KJA of Dune (The Ficticious Parody Anyone can Relate To!)

Post by Tleszer »

KJA of Dune

Denver, the last dinosaur
He's my friend and a whole lot more
Denver, the last dinosaur
Shows me a world I never saw before
~Theme to Denver the Last Dinosaur

"Helen Gaius Mohiam."

"What? Oh, I didn't understand the question..." said Brian.

"Then what did you write down for 'guilty pleasure?' C'mon, let me see what you wrote," urged Kev. He snatched the paper from Brian, who protested nervously and adamantly without success, and looked at the writing with utter shock. "Alia Atreides becoming a Reverend Mother in utero? That's just sick, even for me. Hmm, maybe we can use that in 'Jessica of Dune.'"

"Hey, when you said 'guilty pleasure' from Dune I thought you meant my favorite scene." Brian paused for a moment and contemplated his friend's answer. "Mohiam? She's a hag! What do you see in her Kevvy?"

"Two words. Pain box. And remember, more than just hands can go inside it." Kev smiled wolfishly. This wouldn't be the first time that Brian looked at Kev with a confused, yet deranged look. "So, Brian, now that you understand the question, who would you pork?"

"Norma Cenva."

"Uglo or hawty?"

"Well, I guess hawty only because she could make herself look like anyone. And yes, Kev, I'd rather her than a face dancer because at least she's naturally woman." Kev looked bemused. "And no," Brian continued, "I won't tell you who I'd want her to look like, Kev." "You'd love me in time, Alicia Witt," thought Brian. Kev could see the saliva begin to drip from his friend's mouth.

"Fine, I won't ask you who but she's not in Dune, we wrote her... I mean, yes, she is in Dune. She's Muad'Dib's muse, his Oracle."

The two of them raised their arms in unison and called out: "Go Team Anderson!" Kev pressed a button on Brian's Super Nintendo and the "Victory Theme" from Final Fantasy 6 played.

"Another mystery solved, eh Brian? Well, no matter. I'm going on a hike now. Later Bri-Bri!"

As Kev left the office Brian thanked the Maker and got to work on his own novel, one separate from The Notorious K.J.A. "This one will be cool," Brian secretly wished. After writing the first chapter Brian disrobed, took off his speedo, and put a mix-tape into his cassette deck. "Everybody's free!" Brian sang merrily.

Minutes after leaving the office Kev was away from all forms of technology, save for his digital tape recorder, cell phone, iPod Nano, and portable DVD player. He started his trip by watching an episode of Family Guy and Gilmore Girls. Afterward he began trotting along to the sweet sounds on his iPod: Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back," Divinyls "I Touch Myself," Vanilla Ice's "Ninja Rap," and Lou Bega's "Mambo No. 5." As the music died down he saw a chipmunk scurry away. Kev succumbed to temptation and investigated the chipmunk's poo nuggets.

Kev wafted the scent into his nostrils and breathed it in deeply. After about three minutes he sighed in relief. "So, there was an assassination attempt on your life when you were younger. You were shunned by your siblings yet found great company in your mother. Such a brave chipmunk." He continued on his journey of discovery.

Shortly after his ten minute 1/8 of a mile hike along a mountainous plateau Kev saw an eagle flying high out of his reach. After being shat on by that passing eagle Kev determined that the bird was on the lamb and was being followed by an unknown assailant, probably a stray, gay cat. Eventually, he found his inspiration.

He dropped his pants and spoke into his recorder: "Diane, I have a new story idea I would like to explore in 'Irulan of Dune.' I'm about to relay the idea. Please have this transcribed by the time I get back to the office. Also, let Brian know that the coffee at his place this morning was delicious!" Kev then let out a raucous pppffft and followed it with a big dookie. Again Kev addressed his recorder: "Diane, it was beautiful. Epic storytelling in the making!"

Kev inhaled the stank deeply and felt the entire cosmos enter into his being. Heaven and Hell collided and great serenity passed over him. After thirty seconds he let out a raucous sigh and exclaimed: "Its full of stars!" He then looked down at the dookie and said, "I stand corrected. Its full of spermatozoa! Did you get all of that, Diane? Spermatozoa."

---

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about this writing, but I couldn't just let it waste away on a piece of looseleaf paper. Laugh, groan, be disgusted... but be sure to add your own "KJA of Dune" stories. The more the merrier!
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

:vomit:
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Thanks for the compliment AToE!
A Thing of Eternity

You're welcome.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Awesome "twin speaks" reference :lol:
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

That is hilarious. :)
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I'm jealous.

:lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

"Wow. I'm sexually aroused, commander." :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

I'm speechless Image
Secher_Nbiw

Post by Secher_Nbiw »

so when do you start your new job as part of the Harvard Lampoon? :wink: I should probably be disturbed by your parody, as it's more than likely the closest thing to the truth about KJA, but it's just too damned funny!
I am a mortal god.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Thanks guys. I'm glad you like it, since I'm never quite sure when too much is too much. I also figured wafting in the stink was better for everyone than actually tasting it. :wink:
A Thing of Eternity

Tleszer wrote:Thanks guys. I'm glad you like it, since I'm never quite sure when too much is too much. I also figured wafting in the stink was better for everyone than actually tasting it. :wink:
To paraphrase something Yngwie Malmsteen once said - Anyone who thinks less is more obviously failed math class. More is always more.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Yngwie is awesome!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Freakzilla wrote:Yngwie is awesome!
Indeed.

I have a friend back in Edmonton (recently won a US based completion for best guitarist in North America) who can play like that, he even scallops his fretboards like Malmsteen does. It's pretty fucking scary what that guy can do on guitar. Now a-days he just play's weird mutated country/randomly messed up music, but you can still hear that he's a complete virtuoso. He taught me pretty much everything important I know about shredding (not that I can shred...)

His name is Cory, here's a link to some songs off his new album:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =105572227

It's pretty strange stuff, but there's some shred in the thrid song The Death Chicken Intro In Eb
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Tleszer wrote:Thanks guys. I'm glad you like it, since I'm never quite sure when too much is too much. I also figured wafting in the stink was better for everyone than actually tasting it. :wink:
To paraphrase something Yngwie Malmsteen once said - Anyone who thinks less is more obviously failed math class. More is always more.
I think KJA subscribes to this philosophy. Why write one Butlerian Jihad novel when you can write three!
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

"Brian Herbert" (to the tune of Britney Spears' Womanizer)*

*NOTE: It's a pretty crappy song, but I saw potential :)

Great author
How’s the poo, where’s it going?
What are you?
Get a clue what you shitting

You can write brand new to
All the Pretards out here
But it’s all a turd
What you are, Bri-Bri

Look at you
Makin’ more than just a setup
KJA
Uses your picture as a pin-up

Crapping out a novel
The Normacle is a hero
I know what you are
What you are, Bri-Bri

Brian Herbert, Brian-Brian Herbert
You’re a Brian Herbert
Oh, Brian Herbert, oh
You’re a Brian Herbert, Bri-Bri

You, you, you are
You, you, you are
Brian Herbert, Brian Herbert
Brian Herbert

Boy don’t try to write, uh, I
Know just, just what you are, ah, ah

You got Chig going
You’re oh so pooing
But you can’t do it
You Brian Herbert

You say I’m Talifan
I know you’re no fan
You’re nothing but a
Brian Herbert

Bri-Bri-O
You got the heritage of a champion
Too bad for you
You just can’t find the right companion

I guess when you have nine too many
Makes it hard, no more redemption
Who you are
That’s just who you are, Bri-Bri

Machine A.I.
Not from notes, you Pretard lover
To think that I
Would read your shit, you’re a sucker

An Ultra-Kwisatz Haderach?
But no way I’m ever gonna
Root for you
Never you, Bri-Bri

You’re a Brian Herbert
Oh, Brian Herbert, oh

You, you, you are
You, you, you are
Brian Herbert, Brian Herbert
Brian Herbert

You’re a Brian Herbert
Oh, Brian Herbert, oh
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Damn...I don't know the song...now I'm going to have to track it down. :twisted: )
Sole Man

On the song

Post by Sole Man »

I don't have the heart to tell him there was a link in Tleszer's post...

anyway, Telzer you must be a siiiiiiick individual to come up with material that funny.

Come up.

Come.

cum.

Must explore later.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(The link said "lyrics", so I didn't bother. Dipshit.)
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I heard "Womanizer" waiting in line somewhere and thankfully the song was bad in that utterly forgettable way that I can't recall anything from it except the knowledge that I have heard it. So on that note, I'll just enjoy the lyrics :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Sole Man

on that damn song.

Post by Sole Man »

I apologize to you, Sandchigger. I was afraid of the link...

Anyway, this girl on my bus would annoy us with it, sining the refrain over and over over and over and over and over...

In an unrelated inncident, authorities recently found her corpse with her fingers half digested in her stomach.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Yeah, the song is like the Ark of the Covenant in how it melts a person's head, except, you know, in that it isn't holy and is in fact what heralds in the Antichrist.

Actually, with each new song she releases, we come one step closer to damnation.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, goody. I've so been looking forward to damnation and all the fun things what come with it ... like kissing the arse of Lord Lightbearer. :roll:

;)

Hmm ... anyone else out there who'd kiss Satan's ass before KJA's? :lol:

(Hey, don't Windows browsers have a "status bar" in the window somewhere that shows you the URL when you pass the cursor over a link? I remember orald also mentioning not trusting a link a long time back...??? Besides, if you can't trust Tleszer, who can you trust?! :shock: )
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Womanizer - Karaoke Instrumental version:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6RU2n1YlFro

*complete with mp3 download link.

Go on.... :D
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Still terrible, but almost(?) listenable without the lyrics. Nevermind, it only makes me want to kill myself slightly less since KJA's lyrics aren't present. :wink:

Chig, the web address does appear on a status bar, but web addresses could be misleading I suppose. However, you can trust meeee. :D

EDIT: in case you like harming yourself...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1_7QMcEJ3wo