We are the Iduali, WATER STEALERS OF DUNE

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Ampoliros

We are the Iduali, WATER STEALERS OF DUNE

Post by Ampoliros »

I started this thread for those of us interested in 'correcting' the mistakes made by the new 'writers'
Here lie the remains of Duke Leto the Just. As long as the memory of Muad’Dib exists, so too will the father of Paul Atreides be remembered. If history is shaped by beginnings; then the path is shaped by we who tread it and the past is viewed by only those who awaken from the now. Too true then is the Atreides motto: "Here I am. Here I remain."
—inscription on the Harg Pass Shrine

10,192 AG

Recreated based on shit stolen from 'PAUL' OF 'DUNE' by Brian Hackbert and Kevin Jackoff Fucktarderson.
Hackright © 2008 by Orthodox Herbertians of Jacurutu
Published in September 2008 by The Fighters of Muad'dib
All rights reserved. This work is protected under the law of the minimum and the attitude of the knife. Permission to reproduce the material in any manner or medium must be secured from literary dignity.
I rewrote the opening. I'll work on the rest later. The date may need to be corrected, I wanted to place it accurately during Muad'dib's exile among the Fremen.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Lisan Al-Gaib

Re: We are the Iduali, WATER STEALERS OF DUNE

Post by Lisan Al-Gaib »

Ampoliros wrote:I started this thread for those of us interested in 'correcting' the mistakes made by the new 'writers'
Here lie the remains of Duke Leto the Just. As long as the memory of Muad’Dib exists, so too will the father of Paul Atreides be remembered. If history is shaped by beginnings; then the path is shaped by we who tread it and the past is viewed by only those who awaken from the now. Too true then is the Atreides motto: "Here I am. Here I remain."
—inscription on the Harg Pass Shrine

10,192 AG

Recreated based on shit stolen from 'PAUL' OF 'DUNE' by Brian Hackbert and Kevin Jackoff Fucktarderson.
Hackright © 2008 by Orthodox Herbertians of Jacurutu
Published in September 2008 by The Fighters of Muad'dib
All rights reserved. This work is protected under the law of the minimum and the attitude of the knife. Permission to reproduce the material in any manner or medium must be secured from literary dignity.
I rewrote the opening. I'll work on the rest later. The date may need to be corrected, I wanted to place it accurately during Muad'dib's exile among the Fremen.
Ampoliros, did you read my House Atreides revised?

I make a similar work with HA. The story still the same shit, but I correct many mistakes related to duniverse. It became a little better to be read, very little.
The singular multiplicity of this universe draws my deepest attention. It is a thing of ultimate beauty.

-- The Stolen Journals

Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

nope, wasn't aware of it. a link would be nice :P
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Lisan Al-Gaib

Post by Lisan Al-Gaib »

viewtopic.php?t=586

the link above is where I explain the changes.

download:

http://www.4shared.com/file/51568767/68 ... d=1791bee3
The singular multiplicity of this universe draws my deepest attention. It is a thing of ultimate beauty.

-- The Stolen Journals