PoD FUD...Oh, why not? AND Kevin's blawgging?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

PoD FUD...Oh, why not? AND Kevin's blawgging?

Post by SandChigger »

This post on my blog should be sufficiently self-explanatory.

OK, so I'm bored. :lol:

Also...has anyone else noticed that Kevin isn't blawgging as much as he did last year?

I'd like to think I've had a little to do with that, jumping on his posts before they're completely cold, but realistically I figure it's more a case of him being busy (hiking) or starting to suffer from blog burnout.

What do you all think? :)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
orald

Post by orald »

Geez, more shameless site plugging?! :o

I'll try my best, but I think they'll actually grab stuff like that, saying "OMG, why didn't we think of that? It's good there's those hardcore Duneheads who know their Dune stuff, unlike us." :?
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

PLUG PLUG PLUG! ;)

I think it would be great if they actually stole an idea from me or someone else. Because the idea is to put out there the shittiest ideas we can think of.

Imagine the lifelong pwnage value! :D
loremaster

Post by loremaster »

I've actually started to worry now after my semi-sarcastic post on that blog....

... I think its incredibly possible KJA will think its a good idea to have hundreds of Ghola Soldiers making up the fremen legions.

And i`m almost certain the paul-alia thing will come up. That COULD be a sensible plotline, if it isnt abused and childified.
The HLP hasnt released Frank's notes yet, Brian hasn't got the handwriting quite right!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, when you think about it, with only ten million or so Fremen on Arrakis and not ALL of those men or of fighting age, Paul is going to have to find recruits from somewhere.

Otherwise he'll never be able to "kill sixty-one billion, sterilize ninety planets, completely demoralize five hundred others [or] wipe out the followers of forty religions"!

GOOD TIMES! :twisted:
orald

Post by orald »

Yea, good ol' times. :Adolf:

I assumed he took some cannonfodder levies(sp?) like the Emperor did, and used the Guild to choke and more effectively attack all those planets.
You know, controlling the spice and all.

After all, how many sardaukar did the emperor have anyway?

You should also remember most of those planets' population is terrified and unarmed peasants, and the only real threat is from the ruling houses.
Also if every sardaukar is supposedly worth 10 normal soldiers, and the Fremen a bit more, and well supplied ones even more so, their value is rather high.
I assume those planets which did in fact oppose him more than usual, say, with great civil uprisings, were the ones to get snuffed.
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.